Tignam #12 Tidge Bucket says sod it, I'm not getting a mortgage with Ronnie Corbett

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so obvious that she trying to overcompensate for her background. Unfortunately she’s reverting to type by assuming that money = class when everyone knows that truly wealthy people don’t brag about possessions.
Money she doesn’t have 🤣👍🏼

Reactions: 4
She must have me blocked, I haven’t seen any of her stories in ages.
Is it true that the didn’t pay the rent in the house.
I honestly thought they owned the house so was surprised when I seen they were moving.
But thought they sold up & bought something lavish & it wasn’t ready yet

Reactions: 1
If you go on waragainstinstagrammers you will see all her stories.

They did a runner from the house, literally in the middle of the night. Not sure if it was because of non payment of rent but also maybe because of the arson attempts on cars and their house. Azhar has been a very bold boy messing with the wrong people allegedly.

She is a fake ass witch!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The dress she’s wearing to the wedding 🙈🙈 reminds me of the dress Rachel in friends wore in the one where Barry and Mindy got married and she bursts into singing the Copacabana 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The dress she’s wearing to the wedding 🙈🙈 reminds me of the dress Rachel in friends wore in the one where Barry and Mindy got married and she bursts into singing the Copacabana 😂
Oh sweet mother of god girls!!!! It is horrendous.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg is she actually wearing that pink dress in public. I just flicked through the stories on WAI, I didn't watch the video. I thought it was a try on for a joke🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mother of God it’s like a nighty gone mad high on crack😂. With the shoes she made a big deal of… probs sinking in the grass.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you imagine all the sniggering as she floats by? That bleeping dress is awful. Toilet roll ballerina. She never ever ever gets it right. Stylish my hole, hasn't a clue.

Who is the bleeping eejit who invited that toxic pair to their wedding? Now Tigs needs to get hammered. On " camera".

Reactions: 12
Can you imagine all the sniggering as she floats by? That bleeping dress is awful. Toilet roll ballerina. She never ever ever gets it right. Stylish my hole, hasn't a clue.

Who is the bleeping eejit who invited that toxic pair to their wedding? Now Tigs needs to get hammered. On " camera".
It looks like family. The other little girl who she pretends to hide under a sticker is hanas cousin. Prob a dry wedding too I wonder ? But duck me the dress. It’s a holy show. Imagine walking out in that my husband would be like are you taking the piss please change lol. 🤣🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.