Tignam #12 Tidge Bucket says sod it, I'm not getting a mortgage with Ronnie Corbett

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she realise that Conor McGregor is a scumbag and has (alleged) links to criminal gangs and is (allegedly) a multiple rapist? Maybe she is trying to get in with Erin. Or that’s who she thinks high society is, because of her lack of brain cells. Or a brain full stop.
Is that who she would like Hana to aspire to marry?
What you’re actually saying is that they might run in the same circles 😂

Reactions: 5
Wasn’t there something about him being a friend. Did mama go away with at some stage ? He’s as jumped up as she

Reactions: 2
The big deal about the dress. She’s trying to sound like omg I would never normally shop there because I’m so Rich. bleeping idiot. Let me tell you I’ve more money than that idiot and I love a good root in penny’s when I get the rare chance. Can’t stand how she tries so hard to be a snob. She’s not a snob. She wants to be a snob. Stupid fuckhead.
Tell us how you really feel 😅😅. Totally agree though

Under the drinks quote,
I read the first comment the mother put up was looking for a vacancy in the hotel for her and the father, the mother was trying to scrounge a free stay 😂
I can only see 1 comment from the Mam 🤷🏼‍♀️

She's hungover a lot for someone who only ever drinks a couple of glasses.

Reactions: 1
The big deal about the dress. She’s trying to sound like omg I would never normally shop there because I’m so Rich. bleeping idiot. Let me tell you I’ve more money than that idiot and I love a good root in penny’s when I get the rare chance. Can’t stand how she tries so hard to be a snob. She’s not a snob. She wants to be a snob. Stupid fuckhead.
Oh that's why she had to point out the hideous hat was gucci. I may be wearing a penny's dress like you peasants but my hat is gucci. 🙄

Reactions: 4

The other comment was under the drinks post on the grid. It's the very last one. That's the Ma. Random as duck that post is. She is clearly wanting Tigs attention.

Reactions: 3
Does she realise that Conor McGregor is a scumbag and has (alleged) links to criminal gangs and is (allegedly) a multiple rapist? Maybe she is trying to get in with Erin. Or that’s who she thinks high society is, because of her lack of brain cells. Or a brain full stop.
Is that who she would like Hana to aspire to marry?
D’ya know what, I’d say that’s the thing, she is living in cloud cuckoo land and probably hasn’t a clue about the type of skum he is.

Reactions: 4
Her shirt is size large and huge!!! So she's saying anyone who wears a size large is "huge". Well we would all be stick thin if the only calories we consumed were in the form of Rose wine.

Reactions: 7
Her shirt is size large and huge!!! So she's saying anyone who wears a size large is "huge". Well we would all be stick thin if the only calories we consumed were in the form of Rose wine.
Shush her boyfriend has tiny feet so #bekind she’s obvs used to overcompensating!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wasn’t there something about him being a friend. Did mama go away with at some stage ? He’s as jumped up as she
Her mam was on the mas who drinks and other pages defending him and pretending they are great family friends and they go away together and she went to Vegas with him and to his fight all this bullshit. All lies. They don’t know him at all. Tidge prob met Erin once at a party through somebody that’s it. Fuckin lunatic.

Haha. Yep. I mean everything is contrived to come across a certain way yet they have duck all.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Showing her bra off again and she has a teenage son. Whose the bleeping eejit who said she did unreal PR for Mayo? She went to the beach and MF. Tigs sending herself her own messages again.

She doesn't accept messages remember. Liar.

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20210724-195138_Instagram.jpg

ANYONE else would have answered saying oh god I don't consider myself a celebrity at all. But not this thick bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I was hoping it was one of us trolling her? Please show yourself cos otherwise it must have been her 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.