Tignam #12 Tidge Bucket says sod it, I'm not getting a mortgage with Ronnie Corbett

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her little paragraph of "Bullshit" reminds me of those fraudulent emails u get from ur long lost cousin insisting on transferring €2,000,000 into ur bank acc, just when u get excited u see the bad grammar & spelling mistakes and then u know its fraud...... that long lost cousin is Tidge 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Obsessing about men’s pj’s now… marked as sold out which we know is impossible … where does all the unsold stock go???
The unsold stockkkkkkkkk will be back next weekkkk as an “extra delivery”of men’s pj’s that “has just landed”

Reactions: 8
Obsessing about men’s pj’s now… marked as sold out which we know is impossible … where does all the unsold stock go???
It’s all a scam 😂😂 I honestly think her business has to look like she makes so much money in order for her to get a solo mortgage don’t forget grandad is blacklisted

Reactions: 7
Stockkkkkkkk left

98 Bali
98 capri
99 Rio
99 portofino

super busy tomorrow packing orders🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When was she in Rio ? Or was that named after the adventure that started in her head and stayed there ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So since the launch @5 she's sold 3. Jeez man they are flying out the door. 🙈🙈😂
as of midnight she's sold 5.

Never stops about the packaging and swing tags and label tags and room spray tit. All things that her as the seller should shut the duck up about and just do. Honestly as the buyer I don’t want to know all that tit. Sell the item not the work you claim to put in the( girls in the office). Its not an experience as she will claim. I as somebody who buys enough crap both high end and high street care nothing about this tit she claims is a whole experience. I have things arriving as I speak for my trip in a couple of days. I will open said items and look at what I bought to see if it works, not the fuckin box it came in. In fact I’m sick trying to get rid of boxes into the recycling.
1000% My lovely Mum bought me a Gucci handbag a couple of years ago. Beautifully wrapped etc. After the joy of the bag did I think about the bag it came in, no I did not. I shop in Brown Thomas a lot because I work hard and can afford to buy I give the packaging the same thought I do when I buy something from Penny's. Swing tags come off and chucked. End of. She's off her rocker.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Stockkkkkkkk left

98 Bali
98 capri
99 Rio
99 portofino

super busy tomorrow packing orders🙈
Like I said yesterday… she’s over pronouncing every single word that she can to troll us. She is beyond pathetiKKK. I’ve tried doing it and I can’t. It is not a natural thing as an Irish person. She is deliberately doing it and thinks she is gas craic because we have picKKKed up on it. Tigs; you are a shambles. And I’m pretty sure your “business” is a cover for your 5”4 non husband who is using your “business” for money laundering. I’ve seen your accounts, and I know how to read them too. Very well. Why are you signing legally binding documents as Melissa Mills?? Is that because you are not actually married to your “husband”?? Pull the other one Tidge. The game is well up. You are an out and out fraud. Rant over. Namaste 🙏🏻

ETA I’m here in our little place in Portugal that my husband and I own because we worked bloody hard to be able to afford it. We have 4 small kids and yet despite us having full time jobs we manage to get to the office or work from home for more than an hour a day. I promise I am not boasting I am simply trying to illustrate to Tidge what the other world (ie hard working) actually looks like. Tbh none of my friends even know that we own this place out here. They think it is my in laws gaff. We prefer it that way. As it has been said before; money shouts, wealth whispers.
ps we are in no way rich, we have just got very lucky with timing. Please don’t @ me for this 😖🙌🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Like I said yesterday… she’s over pronouncing every single word that she can to troll us. She is beyond pathetiKKK. I’ve tried doing it and I can’t. It is not a natural thing as an Irish person. She is deliberately doing it and thinks she is gas craic because we have picKKKed up on it. Tigs; you are a shambles. And I’m pretty sure your “business” is a cover for your 5”4 non husband who is using your “business” for money laundering. I’ve seen your accounts, and I know how to read them too. Very well. Why are you signing legally binding documents as Melissa Mills?? Is that because you are not actually married to your “husband”?? Pull the other one Tidge. The game is well up. You are an out and out fraud. Rant over. Namaste 🙏🏻

ETA I’m here in our little place in Portugal that my husband and I own because we worked bloody hard to be able to afford it. We have 4 small kids and yet despite us having full time jobs we manage to get to the office or work from home for more than an hour a day. I promise I am not boasting I am simply trying to illustrate to Tidge what the other world (ie hard working) actually looks like. Tbh none of my friends even know that we own this place out here. They think it is my in laws gaff. We prefer it that way. As it has been said before; money shouts, wealth whispers.
ps we are in no way rich, we have just got very lucky with timing. Please don’t @ me for this 😖🙌🏻
Well done, when u work hard this is what u get Tidge, this is what an "Honest Living" means!!!

U r so right about her accounts, I checked them & she does sign her name as "Melissa Mills" she may get away with tax dodging but illegally signing ur name you won't 🙄🙄🙄

Look it up ladies, the "Company" has made nothing & she is "Melissa Mills" #fraudster

Reactions: 10

I think that's brilliant 👏...Good for you, hubby and the kids.

She wouldn't know what hard work was if it came up to her with a flashing neon sign.

Enjoy Portugal 🇵🇹

• Heart
Reactions: 5
as of midnight she's sold 5.

1000% My lovely Mum bought me a Gucci handbag a couple of years ago. Beautifully wrapped etc. After the joy of the bag did I think about the bag it came in, no I did not. I shop in Brown Thomas a lot because I work hard and can afford to buy I give the packaging the same thought I do when I buy something from Penny's. Swing tags come off and chucked. End of. She's off her rocker.
The midnight purchases are probably her international customers ya know the ones on a different time zone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That might not matter, I know an accountant and in their personal life is one of the worst people with money I know 😂
I'm an accountant as is himself. (we're ok honest injun). Also he is the saver and I'm the spender so a perfectly balanced relationship!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
skittin
FF2A62B6-2E09-44B0-9E59-D7122FE15BED.png

Like whatever about the robes and the so call quality & price. People often buy from influencers because they like them or want to be more like them. Melissa is deeply unlikeable, it pours from her daily, which is the only reason most people watch her stories. It’s like a car crash most of the time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She has updated the typo on the website…. It now says adventures 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.