Tignam #12 Tidge Bucket says sod it, I'm not getting a mortgage with Ronnie Corbett

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As for the iPad… 1) the idea of going to the beach, park,zoo etc is to interact. Enjoy that moment. They don’t seem to value that at all. Don’t get me wrong…. I’ve brought little ones to restaurants with an iPad so I can eat a meal. But not on a fun day out. 2) for me replacing the iPad would be too expensive once sand would get in it. Easy to see it’s easily replaced for an 8 year old.

The gold cheap bracelet beside the fake Hermes… reminds me of Mr T from the ‘80s😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry should have said Seif was doing lessons so she was trying to keep her entertained… just not necessary for her age.. most kids waiting for their sibling swimming lessons to finish at that age would read a book or chat to their mum/dad.
Hannah must have very poor social skills and mustn’t be able to entertain herself by reading a book or playing with a toy. I would thought a child would play with other kids who might be there.

Reactions: 5
As for the iPad… 1) the idea of going to the beach, park,zoo etc is to interact. Enjoy that moment. They don’t seem to value that at all. Don’t get me wrong…. I’ve brought little ones to restaurants with an iPad so I can eat a meal. But not on a fun day out. 2) for me replacing the iPad would be too expensive once sand would get in it. Easy to see it’s easily replaced for an 8 year old.

The gold cheap bracelet beside the fake Hermes… reminds me of Mr T from the ‘80s😂
It was posted so you could see the watch. It’s only about 1000 quid relax tidge. hasn’t been able to get a good replacement fake Rolex during Covid 🤣

Reactions: 6
Did she repost her own post?
Course she did!!! She is always messaging herself on the pretence that a follower messaged her. Shur we all know she doesn't accept messages so how could she put up a strangers one.

She is beyond pathetic. Trying to justify her passive aggressive behaviour. Us " Haters" are still bugging the hole off her even on her holidays. Which is good to know. I love when she gets mad and goes on a drunken rant. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:. Thats the only time she is a tiny bit interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hannah must have very poor social skills and mustn’t be able to entertain herself by reading a book or playing with a toy. I would thought a child would play with other kids who might be there.
All kids of her ages are drawn to other kids so yes something is off. It's cos Hana is spoilt and throws tantrums that you could see other kids thinking " oh just duck off, you are too much hard work. I just want to play ffs".

Reactions: 8
Wow I’m officially psychic, this was doing the rounds last night and I thought of tigs and aoibhe devlin with her blocking antics, was sure one of them would post it.
it does appear as if she shared her own post at first😂 but as someone said its some pathetic follower who likely doesn’t see through her yet...
She’s completely missing the point, it’s aimed at friends/ex’s who obsessively watch your stories but don’t bother liking it? Not some random followers she’s doesn’t know 😂 imagine being Kendal Jenner and checking your stories to see who watched them..yeah no. Misfire there tidgey but you can keep dreaming

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He always has a snot on him. Old men are usually cranky anyway. Mind you, shes bleeping hard work so he might be allowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg Ahzar is so funny. Really hilarious. Singing in the rain indeed.
I am still cringing.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The lady doth protest too much, methinks. I use the word lady lightly and only because it’s the saying lol. But amazing how azhar and the playing happy families is her content all of a sudden 🤔🤔🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh he is a prince among men alright, if you forget about the tax evasion, the cheating on his pregnant wife, the breaking covid restrictions in the name of religion, a real prize, everything anyone would ever want.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Nooooooo...... my eyes!!!!! Ronnie looks like a 10yr old boy 🤮🤮🤮🤮 "I had a dream I got everything I wanted"....... I just had a fecking nightmare!!!!

The song that come to my mind when I see Ronnie is not Billie Eilish its the following, lyrics changed to suit him 🤣🤣

Sing it with me guys......

"Zacchaeus was a greedy little man he cheated all his taxes in the land, for his rent he wouldn't pay him & Tidge would runaway, leaving furniture & everything they had Zacchcaus Zacchcaus etc......"

I wrote that for u Ronnie #grammy 💅

He turns my stomach 😷😷😷

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.