Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freethe40foot1

For all her money she picked out that dress. Why wouldn’t you head into BT’s and get the shopper to pick you out a few items to wear. They have gorgeous stuff in there at the moment.

Lmarcon

VIP Member
The big deal about the dress. She’s trying to sound like omg I would never normally shop there because I’m so Rich. Fucking idiot. Let me tell you I’ve more money than that idiot and I love a good root in penny’s when I get the rare chance. Can’t stand how she tries so hard to be a snob. She’s not a snob. She wants to be a snob. Stupid fuckhead.
Tell us how you really feel 😅😅. Totally agree though

Under the drinks quote,
I read the first comment the mother put up was looking for a vacancy in the hotel for her and the father, the mother was trying to scrounge a free stay 😂
I can only see 1 comment from the Mam 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ratsout

VIP Member
Sorry if already been addressed but why did she move into an apartment ?? Has she mentioned it ?

greenfields23

Anyone recording their kids without their kbowledge and uploading it onto their public account for anyone to see needs their head read. Seriously it's horrible and such a violation of privacy.
Even the pics of Self eating sushi, so what??
She needs to stop using the kids for content. Surely Self should be hanging out with his friends anyway.
exactly!!!! Also most teenage boys would either vomit on the sushi or just say laugh & say can i have a big mac please?!

Molsdol

Chatty Member
its a really tough sector. Alot of fantastic companies and then some who could do better. Tigs wouldn't entice me there with the insta perfect look.

Cantturn222

VIP Member