Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Livingthedream

nintchdbpict000401238413-1.jpg

Tidge, Ronnie & family enjoying a night in the Neptune (Benidorm) sorry Mount faulty 🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is exactly what I thought of when I seen her stories 🤮🤮🤮🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
How is she allowed to sit at the side of the pool and record? If it was a man doing that he'd be put out! There were 2 separate strangers in her stories that she recorded while they were swimming. She's a fucking liability. Every pool I've been to have signs clearly stating no camera/recording etc. Jesus she really thinks she's better than everyone, no rearing on her.

Reactions: 23

Fakebishes

Screenshot_20210724-195138_Instagram.jpg

ANYONE else would have answered saying oh god I don't consider myself a celebrity at all. But not this thick cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

Peonyrose

VIP Member
“You won’t believe where I got my dress”. She is actually a disgusting human being.
Many people have to shop in Penneys, yet she thinks she’s above it?! But the hat is Gucci in case anyone thinks she shops there. Melissa, Penneys clothes are made in the same factories as H&M and Zara, and they are all the same quality. Why don’t you buy your clothes in Brown Thomas or Harvey Nicholls if you want to prove Azhar has money? You come from Tullamore. You were reared in Penneys I would say.
Your tone deafness and bragging is why no one likes you and you get torn apart here. You are vile.

• Heart

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Why are people so obsessed with her getting the v? Isn't that her own business, and so what if she was slow to get it, its a big decision...
I think it’s because she canceled it four times for stupid selfish reasons and really only wants it so she can eat inside and go on holidays not to be doing her part in helping get this shit show under control. People can say all they want it’s none of my business but it’s asholes like her and people who don’t want to wear a mask and break all the rules out marching like idiots that has me not able to see my mother in two fucking years. Unlike her I WANT to see my mother who has been going through her own health issues and had people close to her die and hitting depression over this virus and I can’t even see her. . It’s very upsetting to watch somebody like her flouting around the place… oh Il get it when I feel like it bullshit, more worried about getting her nails done. Obsessed hardly. It hasn’t been mentioned that much compared to other shit about her like her fucked up lips and eyebrows and my little pony hair etc.

I think it’s because she canceled it four times for stupid selfish reasons and really only wants it so she can eat inside and go on holidays not to be doing her part in helping get this shit show under control. People can say all they want it’s none of my business but it’s asholes like her and people who don’t want to wear a mask and break all the rules out marching like idiots that has me not able to see my mother in two fucking years. Unlike her I WANT to see my mother who has been going through her own health issues and had people close to her die and hitting depression over this virus and I can’t even see her. . It’s very upsetting to watch somebody like her flouting around the place… oh Il get it when I feel like it bullshit, more worried about getting her nails done. Obsessed hardly. It hasn’t been mentioned that much compared to other shit about her like her fucked up lips and eyebrows and my little pony hair etc.
Sorry for venting off there but it’s very frustrating. 😬🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Livingthedream

I have a group chat with my besties, I got a msg last night saying "If u ever behave like Tidge did about ur Rolex we cannot be friends 😆😆😆"

Now I know its Monday but I feel I need to wear my Authentic Genuine Rolex watch purchased from Weirs in Dublin 2yrs ago (with a receipt), this was bought for my 40th, I got zero push presents as my husband idolises both our son & daughter equally & I suppose I didn't have anything to prove to an ex wife..... by the way when u say "he got me this for giving him a daughter" says more about u as a mother, woman, human being!!!! U r basically saying "Ha ha ex wife u couldn't give him a daughter" u r a pig oink oink 🐷!!!

So I'm going to take it out of the safe, remove it from the beautiful green Lether box it came in & place it on my wrist to go with my tracksuit 😆😆, this evening before I go to bed I will take it off, clean it , place it back into the beautiful green leather box & back into the safe....... that is how I treat my Rolex....... this is for u Tidge!!!!

When I wear it its a watch, a fecking watch that tells the time but you Tidge are from a class of borrowed/new money & u can smell the desperation from u #dobetter #cringe P.S lose the hat, for Seif & Hanas sake or maybe give it to little boy racer Ronnie 😂😂😂

Have a great day ya'll!!!

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
My very thoughts. Posting other kids faces and blocking her own. We all know what her kids look like as she has flaunted them for years.

She is like a 5 year old posting in those stupid glasses. How in gods name did she get out near the water? Must be bored in Mouldy Falcon Estate.
Wonder if she realises how old Azhar looks and acts on her stories. She must be morto at him not conforming to the Gram. But then she puts him out there. He will be drawing a pension soon.

I love how she sits in the back of the car, along with the luggage. She sat there last year too, obviously not allowed up the front. Has to keep Verruca Salt beside her in check.
Funny how her place in the car is on the back seat. ( hint hint) where she started. Funny and being cryptic. That's where he found her and where she stays. After "27" years.

Wife my hole.

• Haha

STDmail

Chatty Member
First just want to say something that’s trivial but getting on my nerves. She did not give him a girl. The male decides the sex of the fetus. So she could just say, he gave her watch that he got in China for having hana and leave it at that.
also did it not sound like she was saying how honest the guy was as if she would have expected him to steal it ? I’d imagine he’s some poor pauper beneath her and she was shocked he told her about it and gave it to her. She deep down probably believes he’s such dirt he didn’t know what it was and that’s why.
Every time she “comes on camera” she gets more vacuous, ignorant and embarrassing. She had no redeeming qualities at all. She’s full of utter notions and nothing behind them 🙄

Harper Riley

VIP Member
The big deal about the dress. She’s trying to sound like omg I would never normally shop there because I’m so Rich. Fucking idiot. Let me tell you I’ve more money than that idiot and I love a good root in penny’s when I get the rare chance. Can’t stand how she tries so hard to be a snob. She’s not a snob. She wants to be a snob. Stupid fuckhead.

• Heart
  • Haha

Peonyrose

VIP Member
They are all as rough as a badger’s arse and no amount of Chanel or Hermes can disguise that. Like Tigs herself.

The Foz

“One of my designers” 😆😆😆 God love her wit. She’s more to be pitied than laughed at 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Peonyrose

VIP Member
That white Chanel bag is a fake, I had a close look at the quilting. The sandals she bought off Triona McCarthy (another dose), imagine if her they found out in Foxrock😱😂
She actually seemed quite normal today in her stories, not as insufferable, but there had to be a bit of boasting about her slim figure (it is natural Tattlers, it’s not because she doesn’t eat) but horror of horrors, she has to size up to a 10🙄🙄🙄
She addressed the horrific overlining of the lips that make her look like a clown and she seems genuinely convinced it’s a good look.
Overall, she addressed nearly everything she has been reading here apart from her fake marriage to Ahzar. Maybe that’s what she's saving the second awful Sister Jane dress for.😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21

CatVonMe

Chatty Member
She is really relieved to have had her first vaccine which she rescheduled FOUR times - at her age she could have had it months ago 🙄
She should be fully done by now. If you can find the time to get your nails and extensions done you can find the time to get your vaccination.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
The dress was horrendous, but I wouldn't have expected anything less tbh. Totally trying to stand out!!
The worst thing though is the amount of recording she did, if she was a GUEST at my wedding I would be absolutely RAGING at how much she showed at what should of been a private event. So disrespectful in my opinion.

Carlyq92

My god!!! The mothers comments!!! 🥴🥴 felt a bit sorry for her after the comments on tidges post, but not now! That language! 🙈🙈🙈🙈 her daughter is a celebrity doesn’t she know!! 🤣
In fairness, I'm no wannabe Lady of the Manor like Swigs, but I'd probably be giving my mother a wide berth aswell if she conducted herself like that on a public forum. Beyond mortifying. Imagine abusing strangers like that for calling out a total scumbag like McGregor and STILL having notions of grandeur to pretend you own a holiday home in Vegas! I'm dead 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Peonyrose

VIP Member
She’s upset now about 9/11 or 911 as she calls it🙄Again, she thinks we live in America. It’s a good thing she’s not aware of the Troubles in the North, or the war in Syria or the fact that there are atrocities happening elsewhere in the world. She would never get out of bed, being so sensitive🙄🙄🙄

• Haha