Tignam #12 Tidge Bucket says sod it, I'm not getting a mortgage with Ronnie Corbett

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn't her mother just text her? Wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't have Tigs number, imagine having to communicate through Insta. Mortified for her Mother. How awful. She is throughly ashamed of her family.

The Ma and Da should rock on up to MF. Tigs would die!!!!!!
Very sad really šŸ˜ž

Look at these crazy kids. What fun they have. It must be a laugh a minute with them. I wonder when he will pull the napkin trick. Thatā€™s so funny. So funny. Funny, funny, funny. And cool.
State of the room like šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 2
She has no problems posting other peopleā€™s kids faces on the Gram!!! What a hypocrite
This I cannot get over. Intermittently hides her kids faces when it suits her but never others kids. Probably thinks her kids are more important because shes a 'blogger'. Shes not showing much sponsored or affiliated stuff these days only odd 'press drops', maybe shes been dropped by a load.
Have to say the videos of the night time entertainment in MF gives me nursing home vibes. Holidays are about enjoying your family not showcasing your zara outfits and deadly tacky chanel chain. Maybe it's the cap of her chanel wine bottle STYLED on a chain. So glam maam mills.

Reactions: 13
I'm surprised 'lady of falcon estate or whatever the duck its called allowed tidge to post a photo šŸ“·
See mount falcon is closing for the winter...what will tidge and Ronnie Corbett do then lol šŸ˜† šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤£ šŸ˜…

Reactions: 7
She is literally Hyacinth Bucket, totally ashamed of her family.
I haven't seen my Mum in 2 and a half yrs because we can't leave Australia, what I wouldn't give to be able to tip down the road and give my Mum a hug and Melissa doesn't seem to have any time for her's, very sad!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They are really staying a while. Probably completely out staying through welcome lol. Sheā€™ll cry going back to the flat. Well sheā€™ll read here and make out sheā€™s delighted to be ā€œhomeā€.

Reactions: 8
They are really staying a while. Probably completely out staying through welcome lol. Sheā€™ll cry going back to the flat. Well sheā€™ll read here and make out sheā€™s delighted to be ā€œhomeā€.
Wonder how many people got in her lift to the penthouse in the new place
Imagine lugging the kids up there then all the suitcases and then last but not least al the sunglasses šŸ•¶

Reactions: 3
I hope the flat/ squat is absolutely melting. Can you imagine the heat.

I see the Ma is back sending her messages on Insta under the drinks post.

Reactions: 3
9A37319F-F13A-4520-BDA8-5464BDF3DC3C.jpeg

What happen to his lips. Iā€™m not on here to criticise a child however it does look like heā€™s had some sort of reaction that or her filter picked up him as opposed to her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I thought his lips looked swollen. Could well be a reaction.
Of course her face has to be centre of attention in the pic. Her nose is bleeping huge! She looks like a witch!

Reactions: 6
I thought his lips looked swollen. Could well be a reaction.
Of course her face has to be centre of attention in the pic. Her nose is bleeping huge! She looks like a witch!
All I see is Dolph Lundgren in a wig, can't unseen it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They probably have the penthouse on airbnb for the week to cover the holiday and the gucci hat!!

Reactions: 5
I actually canā€™t stand the woman. Iā€™ve met her a few times through work and sheā€™s nothing but rude and demanding. She would walk into the store and expect 50% off because sheā€™s an influencer. My boss refused to give it to her. She also looks absolutely nothing like her instagram portrays. She is rude, obnoxious and full of herself. Also I wouldnā€™t buy into the whole designer side of things, I remember complementing her on her shoes and she told me her husband gets them made in the factory that the Iclothing clothes are made. Itā€™s all a front with her. Just think, most influencers will do collabs with interior companies especially those who have interior accounts. Yet not one single company has ever done one with her which speaks volumes as to her character.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.