Tignam #12 Tidge Bucket says sod it, I'm not getting a mortgage with Ronnie Corbett

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread twelve ladies. Have at it 😆

Come here to me tidge. You u should have left those sunglasses with YSL cos they're like something you'd buy in the euro shop.

Tidge sells housecoats from Ali express for ridiculous money

She did a midnight runner from her house we think cos they didn't pay the rent

Her and Ronnie Corbett flouncing all over Ireland disobeying ALL the car laws cos #gifted

She's renting her flat now with 80s track curtains and can't measure a sofa to save her life

Continues to overline her lips and filter out the fact she's broke

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Come here to me tidge. You u should have left those sunglasses with YSL cos they're like something you'd buy in the euro shop.

Her and Ronnie Corbett flouncing all over Ireland disobeying ALL the car laws cos #gifted

She's renting her flat now with 80s track curtains and can't measure a sofa to save her life

Brilliant recap @Polkadotz 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Thanks for setting up the new thread 12 of comedy gold from letting on Mrs Barry

• Haha
Reactions: 8

My one year old has the exact same sunglasses, bought from Shein 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is very quiet today, no bragging.
Nothing to brag about in Faulty Towers I remember from last years COVID symptoms drama they were friends with the owners why else would u be there.. at least it’s another few nights away from those track curtains!!

Reactions: 6
The hack of those sunglasses. Imagine sitting in the back of the car recording yourself like that and thinking… great I’ll post that.

And the post with the new couch. Somebody asked her about her rug. Custom made she says. Jesus she needs help. What a bleeping twit. It’s a piece of Carpet from the tax dodge headquarters with some trim put on it. And could she not just tell the girl that. bleeping custom made what an ashole response. She really is a clown with with notions about herself the insecure wannabe. Trying to scream to anybody who’ll listen that she has money. I could buy and sell that clown.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
My very thoughts. Posting other kids faces and blocking her own. We all know what her kids look like as she has flaunted them for years.

She is like a 5 year old posting in those stupid glasses. How in gods name did she get out near the water? Must be bored in Mouldy Falcon Estate.
Wonder if she realises how old Azhar looks and acts on her stories. She must be morto at him not conforming to the Gram. But then she puts him out there. He will be drawing a pension soon.

I love how she sits in the back of the car, along with the luggage. She sat there last year too, obviously not allowed up the front. Has to keep Verruca Salt beside her in check.
Funny how her place in the car is on the back seat. ( hint hint) where she started. Funny and being cryptic. That's where he found her and where she stays. After "27" years.

Wife my hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I'm soooooo happy my description of Azhar aka Ronnie Corbett has made it into the thread name...... I feel like an INFLUENCER 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Who in their right mind would let their child sit in the front like that and her in the back ? She was out on the boat today with the owner of Mount Falcon..obviously getting a free stay

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.