Tignam #12 Tidge Bucket says sod it, I'm not getting a mortgage with Ronnie Corbett

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Ahzar is so funny. Really hilarious. Singing in the rain indeed.
I am still cringing.
These two are a perfect match.. I can see it now… Ronnie taking kids party bookings from next week but its only cash in hand… no paper trail for the tax man!! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She must be wired on something today. He looks ridiculous. Puny short boyish body on him. And her posting him must be without permission cos she said he would kill her whilst laughing. Def his wallet must be bigger cos he is no oil painting. Well matched. She is welcome to him. A big wallet but they own nothing. Laughable.

Reactions: 13
She must be wired on something today. He looks ridiculous. Puny short boyish body on him. And her posting him must be without permission cos she said he would kill her whilst laughing. Def his wallet must be bigger cos he is no oil painting. Well matched. She is welcome to him. A big wallet but they own nothing. Laughable.
Shes really trying to sell the narrative of life is great, I have kids, a man, friends...like its all she ever wanted while at the same time saying if you (the followers) don't have this your life is tit and duck you because you must be jealous..

Well guess what bleeping Tidge...I'm not married,don't even have a boyfriend I don't have kids but I have a gorgeous dog whom I love and I have nieces whom I see every day..I own investment property so I'm not relying on handouts from a man or partner and I own my own apartment, mortgage nearly fully paid and I'm same age as you 47...so I'm winning 😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I actually think she is extremely quiet up there in that shithole. She must have been told to rein herself in by someone. Just promote the place and the region and less lips, eyelashes and handbags. Shes too contained which isn't like her. Someone has had a word. No over drinking, no flaunting yourself, no drawing attention. Behave in other words. And she will hate it.

Now she just needs to put those bleeping housecoats on her business page ffs.

Reactions: 5
Removing body hair is a religious thing. Some Muslim men do it. I actually think they look like they are having a nice holiday, it’s nice to see them out doing things with the kids and having fun.

Reactions: 17
Mama Mills comment 😢. Do children ever go spend weekend in their grandparents home?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Why doesn't her mother just text her? Wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't have Tigs number, imagine having to communicate through Insta. Mortified for her Mother. How awful. She is throughly ashamed of her family.

The Ma and Da should rock on up to MF. Tigs would die!!!!!!

Reactions: 18
Mama Mills comment 😢. Do children ever go spend weekend in their grandparents home?
Or maybe treat the parents to a night or 2 away with them? She never visits them. So upsetting. Grandkids mean so much to grandparents. I find this quite upsetting.

Why doesn't her mother just text her? Wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't have Tigs number, imagine having to communicate through Insta. Mortified for her Mother. How awful. She is throughly ashamed of her family.

The Ma and Da should rock on up to MF. Tigs would die!!!!!!
Tignam doesn’t even follow her mother on IG 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.