Tignam #12 Tidge Bucket says sod it, I'm not getting a mortgage with Ronnie Corbett

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god!!! The mothers comments!!! 🥴🥴 felt a bit sorry for her after the comments on tidges post, but not now! That language! 🙈🙈🙈🙈 her daughter is a celebrity doesn’t she know!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did the mother say she has a holiday home in Vegas 😂😂😂 the apple never fell far 😂😂😂 to me a holiday home is a mobile home

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My god!!! The mothers comments!!! 🥴🥴 felt a bit sorry for her after the comments on tidges post, but not now! That language! 🙈🙈🙈🙈 her daughter is a celebrity doesn’t she know!! 🤣
In fairness, I'm no wannabe Lady of the Manor like Swigs, but I'd probably be giving my mother a wide berth aswell if she conducted herself like that on a public forum. Beyond mortifying. Imagine abusing strangers like that for calling out a total scumbag like McGregor and STILL having notions of grandeur to pretend you own a holiday home in Vegas! I'm dead 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ah here. The happy bday Erin mcgregor. 🤣🙈. She met the girl twice. She fan-girls over her and sends her robes hoping she’ll show them, and I guarantee messages her like a stalker and thinks they are friends. Totally reading. Hi tidge let us know when the court case is up. We’ll be looking out for it 👍🏼
ps: she’ll prob message Erin now and beg her to put her post up on her stories.wouldn’t be the first time she’s harassed popular Huns to post about her. I know for a fact.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is so desperate. Back in her familiar boring haunt of DTC now. Azhar must be with his other family.

Reactions: 3
Ah here. The happy bday Erin mcgregor. 🤣🙈. She met the girl twice. She fan-girls over her and sends her robes hoping she’ll show them, and I guarantee messages her like a stalker and thinks they are friends. Totally reading. Hi tidge let us know when the court case is up. We’ll be looking out for it 👍🏼
ps: she’ll prob message Erin now and beg her to put her post up on her stories.wouldn’t be the first time she’s harassed popular Huns to post about her. I know for a fact.
Tidge is as subtle as a brick through a window… or your car petrol bombed. Totally reading here. Card games with the kids. If they keep eating out all the time she will be wearing large plastered on to her. Erin mcgregor…. I’m dead😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's aoife mcgregor she's wishing a happy birthday. Which is worse cos she's an even bigger thick than erin! The neckkkkkkkkkk of u, u don't know my life! Yis have to remember her. If not. Google the aoife mcgregor voice note. Gas.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They are all as rough as a badger’s arse and no amount of Chanel or Hermes can disguise that. Like Tigs herself.

Reactions: 22
It's aoife mcgregor she's wishing a happy birthday. Which is worse cos she's an even bigger thick than erin! The neckkkkkkkkkk of u, u don't know my life! Yis have to remember her. If not. Google the aoife mcgregor voice note. Gas.
Oh yeh sorry I meant to say aoife 🙈

They are all as rough as a badger’s arse and no amount of Chanel or Hermes can disguise that. Like Tigs herself.
Atleast the mcgregor s have some real money. Tigs is full of tit.

Reactions: 2
Why would you actually want to be friends with the McGregor's anyway, he's a scumbag and the sisters are "famous" only because they're related to a scumbag🙈. The smell of desperation off the lot of them.
And to the person that messaged Tidge saying she wanted a celeb pic with her, cop yourself on. I actually cannot believe that Melissa thinks she is some sort of celebrity, what an absolute clown and to repost that message is pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She got extensions from ceira lambert.. says they are the most natural extensions ever.what about your one sarah that used to do them? She used to say she was the best? Ah here....

Reactions: 8
Aww, what comments ?!!!

She got extensions from ceira lambert.. says they are the most natural extensions ever.what about your one sarah that used to do them? She used to say she was the best? Ah here....
Looks like Sarah Ethel isn’t following Tiggy anymore either 🤔

Reactions: 7
Aww, what comments ?!!!
The 🥴🥴 comments are on attachments a couple of pages earlier where she was talking about the mc gregors… and then there’s comments she left on tidges insta posts that make you feel sorry for her that tidge doesn’t see her or the kids don’t spend time with her!

Reactions: 3
The 🥴🥴 comments are on attachments a couple of pages earlier where she was talking about the mc gregors… and then there’s comments she left on tidges insta posts that make you feel sorry for her that tidge doesn’t see her or the kids don’t spend time with her!
Thank you 😊 I must have missed them, just had a look there and I absolutely see why you 🥴🥴 !!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.