Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uncleted

VIP Member
don’t want to seem like I’m picking her apart here but didn’t watch her stories close enough. Did she just highlight that this swimwear fits all sizes, posting it on curvier women and then say that she needs to lose weight to wear a swimsuit? And the medium is too big on her....well we could have told ya that Tigs, your size smalls are always oversizzzzed on you. She couldn’t try any harder to be condescending to her “audience”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Its 2pm & no new stories????? Has she finally realised that she is outed as a home wrecking, gender shaming Danielle Westbrook lookalike ...... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She's probably only admiring her legs now peeping out from under the duvet. Sure she doesn't have her morning self care (i.e. a shower) until this time normally. She'll be hitting the road to the office for a full day (hour and a half) of "work" soon...... *blows out air through overlined lips

• Haha
Reactions: 21

SozBbz

VIP Member
Love the way she went on about it being in a dirty envelope, no doubt to make us remember the amazing boxes her new robes will be in.
Would you be well? Who actually cares about the packaging once them item itself arrives in good order? I know I don’t. I love when brands offer minimal packaging so as to reduce waste actually.

She’s pushing this narrative that her spaying Jo Malone on polyester somehow makes her dressing gowns something more than what they are.

No ones buying it Tiggy!

Reactions: 20

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Oh my god. Her boyfriends hairy zebra runners are in the lucky dip box for us guuuuuyyyys!!!! I’m so excited. I will fight you all for them…..

• Haha

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Might be just the filter but she looks like she was crying?
I thought the same.
Very sus that the watch was mentioned yesterday in the stories and lo and behold, it’s ‘found’ today. First of all, if it were real, would you be so careless with such an expensive piece of tat? I know I mind all my expensive jewellery very well.
Secondly, nothing is at it seems with this one. Her ‘sale on her products’ is a necessity because they aren’t selling and she needs to claw back something by order of Azhar, I’d say. Even BT’s have sales, it is not an exclusive thing. Does she think she is in the same league as Chanel, who famously don’t do sales?
Thirdly, who the fuck leaves their stuff behind them when they move? The landlord has told her to clear her shite as there are new tenants moving in. Why did you move Tiggy? Just your average midnight flit,eh? You never addressed that, even though you are now addressing your illiteracy, on the back of what you read here.
If you had brains, Melissa, you would be dangerous.

• Haha

Malone

VIP Member
New thread suggestion : Tiggy and her premium gaff jackets don’t worry about the packet we won’t be buying into this money laundering racket

• Haha

Peonyrose

VIP Member
She is really relieved to have had her first vaccine which she rescheduled FOUR times - at her age she could have had it months ago 🙄
I bet she wasn’t going to get it at all....until she realised she wouldn’t get a covid passport to travel abroad or eat inside unless she was vaccinated.
Well done on telling us the symptoms of the jab Tigs, most of the country has had theirs done and dusted a good while ago. We know the after effects😂

#AF

And don't worry, for all you paupers, tigs doesn't usually do sales, but she knows some couldn't possibly afford her luxury brand, so she is giving you poor bastards 20% off, so that you too can wear a tracksuit & hoodie. Modern day Saint, our tigs

• Haha

Livingthedream

Buy Irish my arse...... she ships robes, tissue & boxes from abroad & does not have one Irish employee working for her, GO ON MELISSA U FRAUD!!!!!! At least Pippa tries 💅

Cantturn222

VIP Member
This one is gas, "I'm rushing out the door because I'm in such a hurry!! I'm always in a hurry but just let me show these naff looking sandals, boring beanie hat and t shirt I got for my kid" lol.......
Tignam at her best
she’s a weird one
She thinks it’s ok to share the Snapchat pictures because the kids were smaller 🤔🤔 tigs it makes no difference
Who really wants to see old holiday photos of someone else’s kids and boyfriend
No one I tell ya

• Haha

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Like you go on her stories and today her poxy robes are not arriving on time but people are blaming Covid. Blaming ? Jesus I hope it never knocks on her door. She’s such a simpleton.
Besides that. Showing the four different off white threads again like she’s flat out. Ffs this is the kind of shit I do regularly in ten minutes on my phone.would she ever fuck off she can’t even spell it correctly
And she wants to yell at the girls in the office on what to reply to the delays ? The ones who are in doing all the work while she sits at home looking at the same emails? Is she that stupid ? Yes. She thinks this is girl bossing you know.

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
All, please keep to the influencer in question and not trying to find someone that isn't a social media influencer. Thanks!

Who in Gods name introduces you to their fuckin dressing gowns 🤔

Fuck off tigs 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I genuinely thought she was gonna introduce her audience to her staff... no... her dressing gowns... ah stop the lights this is comedy gold... thank god for WAI.

Imagine bringing a fella back to your gaf... and introducing him to your dressing gown 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Eimer O Reilly

Far too coincidental that the watch was mentioned yesterday and found today.
Beyond suspicious.. no one can possibly believe that the movers found it in a rubbish bag.. what the fuck are the movers doing going through the rubbish?? So weird but everything with her is a big lie it is just getting more entertaining… her ‘audience’ must see through this 💩
Only being allowed back in to empty her wardrobe is also very strange too no normal person moves like that again we all know here why but it has to be obvious to all at this stage that all is not what it seems.
Finding the fake Rolex today will be an excuse for a whiskey sour!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Jackjack38

VIP Member
So the rolex that's been gone a year or so has miraculously appeared in a rubbish bag that some bloke happened to rummage through and found it.........ooooooo kkkkkkkk!!😏😏😏😏
Absolutely bizarre, and now lots of dumb dumbs are messaging her saying how happy they are for her and Tigs is going to have a drink to celebrate.😂😂😂

• Haha

Teddie64

Why can’t she just said “I found my watch” instead of “I found my Rolex”? It’s pathetic! And then “I came to empty my walk in wardrobe” could just say wardrobe 😡