Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saydee

VIP Member
@ChitChai before you go jumping to Tiffanys defense, take a think.
You keep pointing out Tiffany as cancer and say you hope others don't get cancer.

My husband is a stage 4 cancer patient. RCC (Kidney cancer). He was advanced at diagnosis aged 28. He was incurable at 28. None of us need a cancer diagnosis to change our opinions.

I had a lot of empathy for Tiffany and her family for a long while. I know what it is like to live between scans, to experience scan anxiety and live with uncertainty, not being able to plan ahead. I could go on and on, but I won't.
Where I do draw the line and start questioning is when I see Tiffany not giving two hoots about those she has sucked in.
Example:
" hello my tiffany thinks family, what would you do? Would you have surgery or defer surgery"?
a few days later
" Look its my life. If you don't like my decisions then tough tittie, stop watching my channel"
She shit on people that cared about her. She doesn't care that people have worried themselves sick about her.

And lastly. Cancer awareness is important. I would love nothing more for a cure to be found for this terrible disease.
Tiffany writing 'cancer' in every one of her video titles is not raising awareness when the content is her tasting juices and playing "mummy how much would you pay?" She adds cancer because cancer peeks an interest. It brings in money for Tiffany.

Not to mention how badly she has represented our health system.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

chazzlechuzzle

I am coming here with great trepidation. I have been a devout follower of TT for over a year, hugely invested in her journey and very much one of the 'blue heart brigade'. I am hugely reluctant to make any personal comments about Tiffany as a human being as everything I feel is outweighed by absolute compassion and heartbreak at her health situation, which for me comes above all else that I may feel or think. I have interacted with her a lot personally and I genuinely felt that she was one of the loveliest people suffering the worst fate. Her videos were interesting and I related to Tiff on a few other levels too, sharing similar simplistic interests and living in the same geographical location (very familiar with all the places she goes out and about to, very much my stomping ground). I would be the person hopping on 1 minute after she posted a video, all through Vlogmas I built my day around her uploads as I just found her so personable and warm and I was so interested in this journey.

HOWEVER.

Having now read back through all of the TT threads here, I can see however that I am far from alone in a lot of what has been niggling in the back of my mind over the past couple of months (probably since around the time W&W began). I have felt horrible to have this cynicism creep in but feel better that I am not the only one thinking and feeling these things. There has been a distinct personality change in TT, for whatever reason, and the ramped up efforts at engagement "tell me what you're drinking" and stuff just made me feel uncomfortable. I get that she may be trying to financially make as much as she can while she can, to help Amma and her family should the worst happen. But I just feel increasingly so uncomfortable with the lack of real time updates.

I suffer from very very fragile MH and there was a point when I was actually becoming ill with worry about Tiffany between videos, when we were waiting for some big news (I believe it was when we were going to find out if she could get the surgery or not, prior to W&W). I became ill that week worrying bout T. It makes me so concerned to think that she could be doing this deliberately and not realising how this is impacting people so invested in her journey.

Again, my overriding feeling is one of great sympathy and compassion, I will not be mean or petty, but it is interesting to see these threads and gain some new perspective. I wish her the best.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Villanelly

VIP Member
'Interesting' comment left under today's vid...

"so glad our friendship ended. you are really a piece of work"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

ginnyw

VIP Member
I love the way that even lying weakly in bed when Amma came in she still managed to say 'if you want to buy a sweatshirt there's a link below.'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
For all those that don't want to watch : I tried my best! Got tired, she repeats the same thing over and over so many times. Brackets are just my comments not anything she says haha.

Starts off with her welcoming her oh so loving Tiffany thinks family(who she’s blocked half off already) in her bedroom with a cozy robe on. Hope you’re all well. She wanted to tell us that she’s okay. She hasn’t gotten any results yet. She explains that the scan results are collected and then they have an MDT meeting with the oncologist, her surgeon and with the team and they tell her what’s happening. She says that people have been mentioning that ‘she definitely has the results by now’.. Her surgeon took a little break as it’s half term for his children. She hasn’t been posting much in insta or social media, just uploading these YouTube videos. She’s been in her own space and she says it’s important for her to be a little bit selfish right now. She remarks that the comment section has been hectic and that she understand we care for her, and it’s not all of us, and she shouldn’t focus on the ‘bad people’. She goes on to say that Youtube is her safe zone. If we’re not happy with her but still want to watch, just think about the comment you’re leaving for her. She’s the one who’s dealing with this. She’s the one who has to wait for results and live with this. Not many people share as much as she does, especially when you have cancer. Not many people share online what it’s like. And she put out a lot. And she thinks it’s her fault. She ponders - Maybe she’s messed up. Loads of I don’t knows. She’s going to put the comments section one review. She has to approve the comments now. She has a family member that they will help moderate the comments too. They will review the comments before they are accepted.

When she’s in bed and she can’t sleep, she replies to the comments. And if she sees something horrible, it makes her think she’s making a mistake. She’s already going through enough and she doesn’t need extra stress. She needs to think about what’s important to her. She like posting videos. Should she take a break?(she asks herself), She has a lot she needs to think about. She’s asking everyone to be kind - that’s the most important thing ever. If you’re not happy with her, that’s fine, you don’t need to watch. At this time in her life she doesn’t need this. Her priority is about getting better. Her priority is her. It’s a shame for her if she doesn’t upload YT videos and take a break from it all and it’s not fair. Apologises for the rant. At the end of the week she gets her results. She hopes she will update us very soon. She still doesn’t know. She says it’s only her, she’s the only one editing, she’s only one person. Mentally she’s fine today and can edit. Just remember she can’t put out videos as soon as she learns information, it takes her a while to edit.

In the hospital - blood test done, taken tumour markers. Good to see the results from that, last time she saw them, they were fairly low. She can’t remember the last time she had them done. Couple of days to get those results. Waiting for the oral morphine and the anti sickness and then she can go home. She feels a lot better after seeing her surgeon - pans the camera to Amma and asking her. They were both crying so much to him. Okay he’s fine. He’s been so unwell and she hasn’t had a chance to talk to him and she feels lucky to see him today. If they said he’ll give you a Call she would have been devastated. She would have left upset. Seeing him and knowing that there is another plan ahead she feels better. Will need to wait a week and half for the results and then the surgeon has a little break with half term. She’s waited this long and it’s taking a little bit longer. She got a bit emotional she didn’t his surgeon. When you know a doctor and you feel like you have this bond because he knows your body so that’s why she got emotional. She loves everyone here, she just needed to see her doctor and her nurse and now she feels good. They knew she had to see him because she was so emotional. Even though he’s not doing surgery since he’s not well, he’s doing face to face clinic appointments. Hopefully he’ll be okay soon to do any procedure if he needs to do any.

She has a vanilla yoghurt and jacket potato with cheese and apple juice(someone please rescue her from her diet). Tell us what you’re eating because she gets inspiration? Beeping in the hospital, she complains that it happens all day. Night time she was okay, in the morning when she heard the results that they didn’t take the biopsy and she went downhill, she was an emotional wreck and it’s been a long time since she’s felt like that. ‘What do you mean you didn’t take any biposy’. ‘It’s fine, it has to be okay’. It makes sense why only one surgeon said yes to doing surgery in the first place. It is very difficult that area and she’s so grateful she found her surgeon and glad he’s never given up on her and he’s fighting for her. He’s just not well. Th minute he’s better and she’s the first on his list and it’s a good thing he’s a good thing he’s back in the hospital and it’s good for all of his patients. Most of his patients must have been worried since we rely on him and solely on him. He’s the only doctor that can sort me out, here always.

She gets to leave, she’s happy to have the discharge letter. She’s trying to be better with all the letters she gets from the hospital. The letter tells her that they’ve not taken the biopsy and everything else. She has her beloved morphine and anti sickness too.

Finally leaving the hospital. Struggling… her bum bum is bleeding and it’s so sore. She still can’t believe they didn’t take a biopsy. They tried to get in but it didn’t work. All of that and no biopsy, laughing at how crazy it is. It doesn’t feel real. She doesn’t know if she’s explained everything, since she’s been drugged up. Will explain in the next video, if you have questions, leave them down below(she will never get down to answering them). They gave her a lot of morphine to take home. No wheelchair - sore to sit on and would rather walk. Sad that she’s in pain and bleeding and they didn’t even take a biopsy(how many times does the woman repeat this?! I’m actually tried of writing this haha). Have to accept the outcome and it sucks because she might have to do the again in a couple of week, depending on the scan results. Let’s just make this positive and think she’ll be home and rest in her own bed. Who cares, right? Make myself think it doesn’t matter. At least I got to see my surgeon(God himself) and ask him what happened to him. He had back issues and that’s why he’s not doing any surgeries(lucky she went for the wait option then since her god broke his back).

In the car and off to a Pooja sweets to get a paneer roll(perfect for colorectal cancer) because she’s had such a hectic time and she hasn’t really had any food and she’s just been nibbling and she hasn’t really eaten anything. Her mind has been everywhere. She’s very good at blocking things out and Amma needs to talk things out and she’s trying to block it out until she gets results. No biopsy result just the CT scan and MRI/PET SCAN when the surgeon comes back from his holiday(surgeon needs to be worried he has a stage 5 clinger over here). From now on she’s only going to see him and any time she makes an appointment she requesting to see him, because there’s no point otherwise, no one else knows her situation(everyone else is useless apparently), she has to be firm.

She feels bad for Amma, she’s never seen her cry so much, She cried so much to the surgeon and all of it is a bit of a shock to us, how can they not take a biopsy? They said that with the radiotherapy it can cause the area to narrow. Which she understands, but in August her surgeon was able to get through this narrowing - that’s why she was in a lot of pain. He forced himself and the are to open. She feels so bad for Amma, she’s trying to be strong for her. If she ends up crying then Amma cries and if she’s sad then Amma’s sad, She has to block things out, there’s no choice. She’s scared, really scared about how much time has gone on and she hasn’t had any treatment, no chemo and they haven’t completed the tests. Taking a biopsy is the most important and that’s not been done. Soley relying on these scans and she’s freaking out. But she just has to accept that this is what is happening. Trust the process guys. Darling Matt is at his brothers. She feels she struggles to be strong for both of them and she’ll fill him in when he comes back. She asks for help from the viewers to help her through this. We’re doing enough by being here(and being blocked). Disclaimer on screen - Matt is home and she feels like she’s in a better place. No mother should have to go through this. Tries the greasy, fried paneer roll.

Back home, struggling to climb up the stairs due to the pain. Amma gives her morphine. Feels like a nightmare.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

ladyt7087

VIP Member
My mom passed from advanced rectal cancer so I know how this plays out. She started eating less, was bleeding, lost weight and was in pain before her diagnosis. She underwent palliative surgery and only survived about 3 months after that. I see some of the same symptons in Tiffany. Bleeding, losing weight, in pain. Her continued need for morphine is a huge red flag that she is not cancer free. Once this type of cancer reaches a certain point, there is little than can be done except to treat a patient's pain. I think Tiffany is at this point, but refuses to face it. She clings to this surgeon because he was the only one even willing to try curative surgery. But that was months ago. I doubt that option is even viable now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Taking cancer out of the equation for a second
- I find Tiffany to be a very very very peculiar woman. She doesn’t seem “normal” to me. She’s all airy fairy, she seems like she’s 3 sheets to the wind, this whole “hello to my loving Tiffany thinks family” speil at the start of every video is WEIRD, as is the way she speaks to her boyfriend. It’s all just odd. Like, really really really odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Hollie Day

VIP Member
Her tantrum about not seeing the main surgeon is unreal .I don't understand why she feels she has a right to a dedicated surgeon, especially under the NHS.

My Dad was under the care of the Royal Marsden for 17 months and the senior surgeon didn't perform EUA (examination under anaestethic) or biopsies.
He did the big boy surgeries such as bowel resections, removal of tumours, removal of cancerous tissues etc.

In that 17 months my Dad didn't always see the same oncologist/surgeon for outpatient appointments either. You're not going to see the same doctors/nurses/surgeons for every appointment or surgery or hospital admission. They work as a team.

I don't know what sort of bubble she's living in. She seems to have chosen self destruction by shitting all over the reputation of a renowned cancer hospital all because the nice looking Asian surgeon that she likes to cuddle didn't perform the investigative surgery.

I imagine after that outburst and pulling the main surgeon out of his clinic to see her, that they all have a very low opinion of her now and see her as one of those demanding 'difficult customer' types.
The self sabotage is off the scale.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Hello all 👋
I have spent the last week or so catching up on all previous threads I’m glad I have found likeminded individuals as I thought I was going insane. I don’t think I’ll be adding anything new or insightful to this thread other than I think that Tiffany is heavily addicted to morphine, if in her mind she is cancer free, why is she taking such a strong and powerful opiate to manage her pain? Surely she knows if ever she is to live a life free of cancer she cannot rely on morphine as a daily painkiller? In her latest video she seemed to be elated to be “drugged up” and it’s interesting to see the change in her demeanour before and after she takes morphine in other videos, am I alone in thinking this?

(Username came from a name generator - don’t @ me 😂)

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
yes I found a comment that questioned why she hadn’t updated at the end of the video with scan results, I’m glad I screenshotted it as I think it has since been deleted.

View attachment 1691519
People need to wise up and get with the program here. She DELIBERATELY leaves viral information out of her videos because it keeps people hanging on - it increases the engagement on her videos, it keeps people coming back to watch the next instalment - it keeps the money and the attention rolling in. Whatever is going on with her cancer - SHE KNOWS EXACTLY WHATS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Sick

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She’s really getting on my nerves tonight, what did the first doctor say? Why no biopsy? What did her doctor say. Surely the first doctor would have said the surgeon couldn’t do it because…xyz .Why doesn’t she say? It’s all so random. Why is it always Tiffany that can’t understand or get answers? This is more to do with her than anyone else. Her mum is so sweet and clearly has limited understanding, but Matt won’t. Where the fuck is he in all this. I know he was away for a few days but bloody hell.
ITS ALL PUT IN FOR THE CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop believing this charade!!!!!!!!! This is NOT how consultations with oncologists or surgeons go, you don’t walk out with zero information or knowledge - the entire point of meeting with them is to get the information so that progress can be made. She’s lying out of her hoop with regards to this whole “it’s all so confusing/no one knows what’s going on/we haven’t got any answers” - it’s BOLLOCKS!!!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
So. She REPOSTED her original reply to me after people started questioning where it went. I’m still holding out a shred of hope for some transparency. I responded to her reply, I’m surprised I haven’t been tic tic tic deleted. Here were my follow up questions (posted as “BrothersandSistersWe’reAlmostHome):

Oh wow. Now my original comment is back up again too! Does this mean I should screen shot the second post of my comment before it is deleted? Such a tangled web….
I literally cannot watch this anymore. I am a health professional and went thru cancer with my 21 yr old daughter. Tiffany is either seriously delusional which I doubt or making people “ tune in” to give her the attention she craves. Her portrayal of her medical team is infuriating, there is 0 chance she has not been told exactly what the scans say, why they were unable to take a biopsy and what the best plan is moving forward. I feel like she is slandering the RM at this point. I’m sad this young women is so sick, but her YT is just too much to bear. Someone else said it’s madness. Yep . Oh I posted and it never appeared. I believe I’ve been tick tick tick.

• Heart
  • Sad

suzeq

Chatty Member
You know what's so aggravating...is that this is days later now, probably more than a week since I think it was Tuesday's video that foretold an upcoming video explaining what she'd already been through, and she was fine to post last Sunday's video too (wasn't the biopsy supposed to be the day following her last scan, which was last week??).

So, she is so far past this in real time, probably has had her follow up appointment already this past week. Yet, here we all are, getting agitated and upset over something that is long past! Here she builds it up, we're on the edge of our seats for something that happened last week, only to learn it wasn't anything big, a different surgeon just didn't do any biopsies. We learn this even though she's been doped up on morphine which is impairing her, making her sleepy, etc. Who knows why she was given so much when there does not appear to be any reason, and here she and Amma are even speculating that there might not have been anything left to biopsy.

And she's posting this all, probably a week later, even though she likely already KNOWS what's happened and the results of her scans and why the surgeon couldn't take biopsies. Yet, we're all kept in the dark again. Wondering. Again.. Another unnecessary cliffhanger. She probably knows already, just like she left us in huge suspense all week when it was actually not a big thing at all.

I agree, she's playing with our heartstrings and trying to drag this out!!

• Heart

Kaligirl7

I truly believe Tiffany is terminal and is in complete denial. I think Amma and Matt know this or at least suspect this as well. I think Amma and Matt just agree with everything she wants to keep her happy and pacify her, sadly.

My ex-husband's father died of colon cancer. He was the type who never went to doctors. He had a lot of abdominal pain. He had so much pain one day, he couldn't have a bowel movement. He had to go for an emergency colonoscopy. We found out he had a tumor so large it was blocking his entire sigmoid colon. They could not get the scope past the tumor without it bleeding. They then removed about 6 inches of his colon. Unfortunately, it was too late as the cancer had spread to his liver. They tried a round of chemo and radiation but nothing was working. He was moved to hospice after about 2 weeks at hospital and about 3 weeks at home. After 1 week in hospice, he passed away.

I also lost my father to stomach cancer so I am quite familiar with this nasty disease. I have a bad feeling about Tiffany. I suspect they cannot get past the tumor with the scope. I think if they tried, she would bleed excessively and in her frail condition, that could be very dangerous. The surgeon probably saw how large the tumor was and felt it wasn't worth doing the biopsy. Her constantly being on morphine was just like my father and father-in-law at the end. Neither of them could go without morphine as the pain was too much. This might be TMI for some people, but the oncologist told us that if he did not have the tumor removed when he did, he would not be able to have a bowel movement and would throw up everything he ate because the tumor created a blockage. He even mentioned that some patients even start vomiting feces at the end due to the blockage. Colon cancer is a nasty disease. Also, her being tired could be because of internal bleeding at the tumor site. A lot of people with colon cancer will have anemia from the tumor bleeding internally.

I'm sorry to say, but I think the doctors now know she is terminal and are hesitant to tell her because of her mental instability and behaviour. I feel so sorry for everyone involved in this including Tiffany. She is a royal pain in the butt but I think when she finally realizes her true situation, it will destroy her mentally and maybe even physically.

• Heart
  • Sad

ginnyw

VIP Member
It's not surprising we've been so confused on here. There are a LOT of potential scenarios and none of us really know which ones are true. A few off the top of my head, but I'm sure that some of you will be able to add others. I hasten to add that some of these I think are highly unlikely.

1 The cancer has disappeared
2 The cancer has progressed
3 Tiff is on a Watch and Wait suggested by the professionals
4 Tiff is on a Watch and Wait but has coined that phrase herself
5 Tiff has been offered surgery and refused it
6 Tiff has been offered surgery and is unsure about it
7 Tiff has been told that she's on palliative care now and doesn't want to hear that from the medical professionals
8 Tiff has been told that she's on palliative care now and is being evasive about it to her followers
8 Tiff is entirely relying on The Power of Prayer for everything
9 Tiff is not as ill as she is making out
10 Tiff is MORE ill than she is making out
11 Tiff is completely clueless
12 Tiff knows absolutely everything and is stringing out videos for money
14 Amma is doing what Tiffany tells her and is benefiting from the money too
15 Amma is privately pleading with Tiffany to do differently and doesn't give a shit about the merch etc.
16 Matt and Tiffany aren't actually all that close and have disagreed about how to progress with her health matters
17 Matt is fed up and disguising that by being mainly at work/sport
18 Matt is extremely worried and is disguising that by being mainly at work/sport
19 Tiff belongs to a cult called YouTubers and the Power of Vegan Juice.

NO WONDER WE ARE ALL SO CONFUSED.

• Haha
  • Heart

Idrisrex

Chatty Member
I am coming here with great trepidation. I have been a devout follower of TT for over a year, hugely invested in her journey and very much one of the 'blue heart brigade'. I am hugely reluctant to make any personal comments about Tiffany as a human being as everything I feel is outweighed by absolute compassion and heartbreak at her health situation, which for me comes above all else that I may feel or think. I have interacted with her a lot personally and I genuinely felt that she was one of the loveliest people suffering the worst fate. Her videos were interesting and I related to Tiff on a few other levels too, sharing similar simplistic interests and living in the same geographical location (very familiar with all the places she goes out and about to, very much my stomping ground). I would be the person hopping on 1 minute after she posted a video, all through Vlogmas I built my day around her uploads as I just found her so personable and warm and I was so interested in this journey.

HOWEVER.

Having now read back through all of the TT threads here, I can see however that I am far from alone in a lot of what has been niggling in the back of my mind over the past couple of months (probably since around the time W&W began). I have felt horrible to have this cynicism creep in but feel better that I am not the only one thinking and feeling these things. There has been a distinct personality change in TT, for whatever reason, and the ramped up efforts at engagement "tell me what you're drinking" and stuff just made me feel uncomfortable. I get that she may be trying to financially make as much as she can while she can, to help Amma and her family should the worst happen. But I just feel increasingly so uncomfortable with the lack of real time updates.

I suffer from very very fragile MH and there was a point when I was actually becoming ill with worry about Tiffany between videos, when we were waiting for some big news (I believe it was when we were going to find out if she could get the surgery or not, prior to W&W). I became ill that week worrying bout T. It makes me so concerned to think that she could be doing this deliberately and not realising how this is impacting people so invested in her journey.

Again, my overriding feeling is one of great sympathy and compassion, I will not be mean or petty, but it is interesting to see these threads and gain some new perspective. I wish her the best.
I can give you one solid advice: stop watching her videos. Read the recap here and don’t let yourself be taken away with her madness. Really and this is not meant to be mean, she is not worth it and certainly not your discomfort.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

PuzzlesAndWine

Chatty Member
Now I know what to do after rectal exploratory surgery that makes one walk funny, feel pain, and use morphine. It's eating loaded potatoes and chili and onions in a roll. Not sure why this isn't standard care in all treatment plans.

• Haha

Saydee

VIP Member
And to those saying Tiffany doesn't attention seek? I say different
Examples:
" I don't like people seeing my wires and my port" = Simple solution to that. Wear long sleeved tops. NOT a vest or a shoulder strap dress.
" I didn't feel up to doing a video but I keep getting messages from my viewers asking where the next video is" = I'd love to see those messages because I don't believe even one exists. Imagine sending a so called very sick patient a message wanting to know where the next video is? Seriously?!
" I feel alone, cancer makes me feel so lonely" = Next breathe " I am always getting invited places by family and friends and I feel so bad letting people down"
" I want to drive but I don't know if I can? I will have to ask my doctor the next time I see him" = Oncologists want patients to have a good quality of life. There is no reason why Tiffany needs to be chauffeured everywhere.
"I'm so tired and I am in so much pain. I could barely walk from the car to the hospital"= Myself and many many other concerned subscribers advised Tiffany to pop into Maggies or the Macmillan centre or to request a blue badge from her local council. Amma or Matt could park in a disabled bay right by the entrance. In a later video Tiffany let it slip that she knew there was a Maggies support centre, but she was too tired to go and had decided to go see her Aunt & uncle instead.
I could go on and on. I won't, but I could.

• Heart