TiffanyThinks #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking cancer out of the equation for a second
- I find Tiffany to be a very very very peculiar woman. She doesn’t seem “normal” to me. She’s all airy fairy, she seems like she’s 3 sheets to the wind, this whole “hello to my loving Tiffany thinks family” speil at the start of every video is WEIRD, as is the way she speaks to her boyfriend. It’s all just odd. Like, really really really odd.
I agree. A child in a woman's body. Her obsession with the surgeon, her mannerisms, . . . I could go on and on. Weird indeed but also manipulative

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The problem I'm having is that I feel bad for feeling bad towards her videos and what info she's not giving us because I do believe she is very sick and her situation does suck. She says she can't edit stuff and we'll see in next video, she's just one person, etc but that was an edit...it was addressing stuff from last video...it was LITERALLY an update that she did while she was editing...the very thing she says she doesn't have time for when it comes to the important stuff people want to know.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Damn, that's just cold blooded and heartless and ignorant. Yes, biopsies can be painful, even just poking around to attempt one. I had a biopsy done and it hurt like hell and I took a whole week off work. And it was from a smaller tumor than the one Tiffany is dealing with. Mine only bled a little. Hers is in an even worse and sensitive area. And it's from an area that's been radiated before, which causes thinning of tissues. Next time you have a biopsy or a poke around your radiated rectum, be sure to let us know how wonderfully painless it was.
Go back to Tiffany's Land of Oz.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lol can you imagine if she actually had like an hour long video, where she goes through everything in as much detail as possible? all the scans, addresses why she never brings up her dr cousin anymore, why she's taking morphine. Like a proper Q&A, only about her cancer? That would be so cool wouldn't it... *sighs*

Oh and also addresses what sort of surgeries she has had in the past? If it's at all related. This is so weird, like, she is drip feeding on purpose. She's decided to only give very little information. She actively thinks, yes I will withhold all this information and give my viewers who are avidly supporting me and watching my journey 5% of info each video...That's a choice you have to make, and honestly I am so glad I don't sit through her videos anymore- it feels bad for anyones mental health. Heck, I remember stressing the f out that time she posted her video asking her viewers whether she should have surgery or not. I couldn't sleep properly. (I'm okay now since joining this thread). *edit- I wouldn't say I'm okay, I'm just bewildered as fk

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it was just another manipulative tactic to get her followers to pounce on anyone not buying her version of events.
Yep. Another "straw man" created by her about mean comments. People are catching on to her manipulations and openly posting about it and she cannot take that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I told her to take a break. I also asked why she still films when she cant even climb the stairs. I guess I'll get flagged as unkind when it's only the truth.
I think my comment already got deleted. Lol. She got what she wanted with this vlog- literally hundreds of dolts praising her and attacking the meanies. Tiffany is very good at stirring the pot to elicit hundreds of sycophantic posts. Several mentioned another forum where people hate on Tiffany. We are famous (or infamous)!
Tiffany is one if the most infantile, spoiled manipulative 30 years old Ive ever had the misfortune to stumble across.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
why wasnt it pain in the hospital.. liquid morphilne why?
She is taking morphine for a considerable amount of time now. First it was because she suffered from pain from the radiotherapy, but that is also more than 2 months ago. Then she had very much pain from her first biopsy. So I think the morphine was a stayer in the end.

Reactions: 6
She is taking morphine for a considerable amount of time now. First it was because she suffered from pain from the radiotherapy, but that is also more than 2 months ago. Then she had very much pain from her first biopsy. So I think the morphine was a stayer.... in.... the.... end.... [....s are mine]
I see what you did there!

OK, in all seriousness, 2 months is about the same amount of time her channel became so difficult to watch. It's a powerful drug. And it isn't helping her make these decisions or grow strong for the next procedure. I wish for better for her. For anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She is taking morphine for a considerable amount of time now. First it was because she suffered from pain from the radiotherapy, but that is also more than 2 months ago. Then she had very much pain from her first biopsy. So I think the morphine was a stayer in the end.
ya..amma eyes seem too know something about tiff and she not saying,because tiff pain on stairs the mother was not in panic as i whould be.

Things seem a bit tense... Maybe you all need some new merch to cheer you up??
cosy me with my santa boots

Reactions: 8
Does it come in 20 different colours?
colors are limited right now, so grab what's available in your size
Spoiler alert:

I am working on a line of hooded uni pajamas in some *very seasonal* colors...!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Radiation was like 4 months ago. So it's been awhile.

Reactions: 7
Just watched. She looks in pain, no reason to doubt that. But still reason to doubt what she chooses to tell us, or not. I saw the comment where somebody mentioned this forum as a place where people 'dislike her.' They are very blinkered aren't they?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree. A child in a woman's body. Her obsession with the surgeon, her mannerisms, . . . I could go on and on. Weird indeed but also manipulative
Could be a personality disorder, like BPD?... she likes the attention, she thrives on acting like a 5 year old being all dependent to amma or her darling Matt, the childish voice she can turn on and turn back off in a few seconds of time; To me she seems like screaming rescue me all the time... rescue me Matt, Amma, my surgeon, my medical team and my loving T thinks family... I'm so helpless... and of course don't forget God, he's with her all the time we can't forget to mention him 15 times in a video of 9 minutes. That's like magical thinking and that's something kids do, not 30 year olds.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She showed the letter they gave her at the hospital (with all the information what happened during her biopsy) but of course she will never tell us what's in it. And maybe she won't even read it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.