TiffanyThinks #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is entirely possible she's suffering from "chemo brain", although not sure the condition would persist so long after chemo is finished. Not sure she's demonstrated the symptoms of it, either.

I agree, I think it was a wake up realization to her, that her viewers were populated with some very intelligent people who indeed had a LOT of knowledgeable opinions about her decision to watch & wait versus going straight to surgery. Perhaps that's why she does not give detailed info on her medical status or her doctor's thinking, her audience is not just a bunch of blind supporters, but is interspersed with savvy professionals who know of what they speak in terms of cancer.

That makes some sense why she'd be hesitant to accurately and clearly give the full picture, knowing many might return very discerning comments of which she does not want to receive. She does not want any discussion or opinions, she just wants the blind supporters who want to watch her at all and fawn over her videos, not astute medical commentary.
Chemo brain has much more to do with memory issues. She has a change in personality it seems. From a genuine nice woman to a pain in the neck brat.

Reactions: 6
Hello all 👋
I have spent the last week or so catching up on all previous threads I’m glad I have found likeminded individuals as I thought I was going insane. I don’t think I’ll be adding anything new or insightful to this thread other than I think that Tiffany is heavily addicted to morphine, if in her mind she is cancer free, why is she taking such a strong and powerful opiate to manage her pain? Surely she knows if ever she is to live a life free of cancer she cannot rely on morphine as a daily painkiller? In her latest video she seemed to be elated to be “drugged up” and it’s interesting to see the change in her demeanour before and after she takes morphine in other videos, am I alone in thinking this?

(Username came from a name generator - don’t @ me 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Chemo brain has much more to do with memory issues. She has a change in personality it seems. From a genuine nice woman to a pain in the neck brat.
Pain in the neck brat … yep, that’s her!
I did initially feel very sad and sorry for her when I first started to watch her videos at the commencement of her *cancer* journey. As time went on I too felt bad for becoming annoyed with her, but then I rationalized that *cancer* doesn’t only strike nice people … there are many not so nice ones too and Tiffany is becoming just that.
It’s not to say one doesn’t have some empathy, but to like the person she has become … that’s a choice I stop at.
In my work I see many patients come and go … our Hospital Oncology Unit overflows with *cancer* patients, young and old, but not all of them are nice … in fact some are down right rude and horrid, but that doesn’t mean we don’t care about them because we do … it’s just their persona that’s difficult to like.
Tiffany is showing a side of her persona that is hard to like, IMO.

Reactions: 19
Narcissistic personality disorder
  • Belief that you're special and more important than others
  • Fantasies about power, success and attractiveness
  • Failure to recognize others' needs and feelings
  • Exaggeration of achievements or talents
  • Expectation of constant praise and admiration
  • Arrogance
  • Unreasonable expectations of favors and advantages, often taking advantage of others
  • Envy of others or belief that others envy you.
From the Mayo Clinic. There are several different types of personality disorders. Most cross over in behaviours. Traits usually get exaggerated during periods of stress, such as illness or loss of some type. Not a diagnosis on my end. Just an observation.
Sounds a lot like Tiffany. Tick, tick, tick ☑☑☑

There was no new video today. Tomorrow will be a jolly good fun day again 🤓.
Guess her video title t’rrow will read “ Back home from hospital, hectic but cozy….’cancer’.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I was just looking at Tiffany’s latest video “Cancer Examination and Biopsy (under general anesthetic)”, and I noticed she was wearing either her white fingernail polish, or maybe acrylic nails. But you are not supposed to wear nail polish, acrylic nails, makeup, or even deodorant to surgery. When she had her first surgery, she showed us that she was removing the polish from her right index finger so they they could still take her oxygen. This time she didn’t mention it. She had her nail polish on the whole time. The medical staff does not like that, because they need to see the color of your nail beds. I read that they can still do the surgery by finding another place to take oxygen readings from. But, they don’t prefer that you wear nail polish. It just struck me as odd. It sounds like a little thing, but it really isn’t! But I guess Tiffany didn’t think about it? Sometimes they won’t even operate if you have nail polish on. They can try to put the pulse oximeter on your toe or your ear lobe, but if that doesn’t work properly, they will remove the polish or acrylic nail from one finger. It is an important part of the procedure. I think it’s another example of how overwhelmed Tiffany must be this time. 😥

• Wow
Reactions: 16
We're all just concerned we might have to sift through the video... 😉😁
[/]

I have taken to bypassing the video and read the transcripts instead. Try it sometime. Reading the transcript is a real eye opener and clarifies just how unclear and befuddled these videos have become! We aren’t just falling down the proverbial rabbit hole anymore. No, no. We are now seated, sipping and diipping at the Mad Hatter’s flippin tea party! Again, this whole phenomenon is incredible to watch from a sociological and psychological perspective, but painful to watch on the interpersonal level.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I was just looking at Tiffany’s latest video “Cancer Examination and Biopsy (under general anesthetic)”, and I noticed she was wearing either her white fingernail polish, or maybe acrylic nails. But you are not supposed to wear nail polish, acrylic nails, makeup, or even deodorant to surgery. When she had her first surgery, she showed us that she was removing the polish from her right index finger so they they could still take her oxygen. This time she didn’t mention it. She had her nail polish on the whole time. The medical staff does not like that, because they need to see the color of your nail beds. I read that they can still do the surgery by finding another place to take oxygen readings from. But, they don’t prefer that you wear nail polish. It just struck me as odd. It sounds like a little thing, but it really isn’t! But I guess Tiffany didn’t think about it? Sometimes they won’t even operate if you have nail polish on. They can try to put the pulse oximeter on your toe or your ear lobe, but if that doesn’t work properly, they will remove the polish or acrylic nail from one finger. It is an important part of the procedure. I think it’s another example of how overwhelmed Tiffany must be this time. 😥
I noticed that too and went back to the last round of biopsy and her getting ready to go under anesthesia and her nails were painted white then too.

Reactions: 5
I haven't watched her videos for a while but since catching up I see she's still leaving her followers with the cliffhangers so they'll tune in again - 'I'll update you guys in the next video' then nothing new. No wonder she gets so many dislikes.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I noticed that too and went back to the last round of biopsy and her getting ready to go under anesthesia and her nails were painted white then too.
In this video at 24:25 she talks about how she isn’t supposed to wear nail polish. She couldn’t find her nail polish remover and it was late lol so she was picking the nail off of her right index finger. The nurse told her it was ok to only remove it from one nail. But she thought it would look weird, and was going to take it all off. Then it got late and she forgot and lost her polish remover, so she took the nurse’s advice to only do one lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
We're all just concerned we might have to sift through the video... 😉😁

I have taken to bypassing the video and read the transcripts instead. Try it sometime. Reading the transcript is a real eye opener and clarifies just how unclear and befuddled these videos have become! We aren’t just falling down the proverbial rabbit hole anymore. No, no. We are now seated, sipping and diipping at the Mad Hatter’s flippin tea party! Again, this whole phenomenon is incredible to watch from a sociological and psychological perspective, but painful to watch on the interpersonal level.
[/]
I watch the videos and then my head is spinning. It makes me laugh when I read DM’s recap, because she does it so perfectly, and when I see it written out, I can see how befuddled it is!

• Haha
All, please move on from the drama over thread titles as it'll only disrupt and get into arguments again. Best to post on topic. If you ever have an issue do report for mods to resolve or post in site help.

You are only allowed one account on tattle, creating multiple accounts to talk to yourself will be picked up by the system.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I think we have moved on from talking titles this morning. Back on point, so far as I can see. And bracing ourselves for another 'update' later.....

Whatever the drama was seems to be over but I do enjoy a good talking to myself, dammit! (stop it Puzzles) :ROFLMAO:

Do her videos still get a lot of dislikes? I can't see that number on YT.
Guess her video title t’rrow will read “ Back home from hospital, hectic but cozy….’cancer’.”
This will probably be very close! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whatever the drama was seems to be over but I do enjoy a good talking to myself, dammit! (stop it Puzzles) :ROFLMAO:

Do her videos still get a lot of dislikes? I can't see that number on YT.

This will probably be very close! :rolleyes:
I am guessing 'CANCER - Pain and confusion back home.'

Reactions: 7
Just thinking that it might be a very difficult time for Tiffany when reality sets in, and maybe, just maybe, she will have an epiphany about what role YT is playing in the dynamics of her illness and hopeful recovery. And that is going to be no small or easy task. She will be doing too much internal work to have time for making a video. It would be nice, if that is the case, that she just give us a short announcement to that effect. Idk. Just a thought I had.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.