Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wildflowerss

One would hope so … but hey, scammers come in all shapes … and even in the Maldives!!!!
I would hope GFM, as a responsible public fundraiser site, would need to comply with regulations.
They'd use their own bank account since they appear to be be raising funds to gift money for a vacation to the Maldives. To transfer funds to Tiffany they'd have to have her setup as a beneficiary to the GFM, but adding her is not a requirement. Again, if she reports this to GFM they would most likely make them take it down. I could be wrong but I doubt she is aware of this person. Her GFM would be medical related if she had one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

EmyUrban

The whole surgeon situation is strange. First suggested her to wait (for what) then didn't do her biopsy himself even the second biopsy was his idea. He should have offered her the best option, Tiff is not the type of person who can do informed desicion since she is afraid to do research about her disease. She should seek another surgeon.
Well initially I thought the same as you but we don’t know cause we are not in UK. It seems that the Marsden is one of the top hopsitals in Europe and her surgeon is seemingly a top surgeon… We don’t know her exact situation nor her medical file but I believe her team is great and know what they do. They pushed for wait and watch if what she says is true. Her whole team (oncologist and nurse) recommended it. It seems that wait and watch is used more than we think for some rectal cancers stage 1,2,3 … I think they are confident they will catch reoccurrences before it’s too late for surgery. They might be right maybe it’s a good bet, who knows …

Reactions: 1

helpmeunderstand?

So those of you in the UK...what kind of world renowned system is this -- the RM does not operate with EMR?!?! That explains A LOT! Certainly not everything by any means, but it does clarify some things, for me anyway.

Last edited:

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Oh for sure I agree, I was just referring to why him above all others. I think he made the mistake by saying he'd treat her like a sister and get her through this that she's developed an unhealthy attachment and thinks survival is certain :cry:

Find them yourself, it takes less than 30 seconds, I'm not your keeper.
No but if you are going to spout that kind of nonsense you’d better be able to provide credible evidence. Otherwise it’s just crap a La Ellie Grey et all.

Idrisrex

Chatty Member
TT on my feed again. I know she is actually sick but she has seems like she has munchausen by internet. I feel very much that she is milking her illness. Vlogging in a middle of a crisis is so odd. Who holds up the phone while crying. It's just wierd and fake. And I feel like crap thinking like this.
No, is she really a spoonie? A lot of things comes together. But I thought that spoonies were only in the not official acknowledged medical diseases field.

Wildflowerss

I'm still of the belief she isn't undergoing a clinical trial, they're just my thoughts though. No one really has the actual information as the only person who can provide it is so vague
I agree, of course she isn't under a clinical trail, just like the whole WW thing, this too has been talked about over and over in older threads. New people can do a search on certain terms/ words and bring up those posts.

Bless your heart.
Enjoy my 'Ignore' list. Trust me, you won't be lonely there LOL

EmyUrban

The Royal Marsden is a leading cancer hospital. It's one of the UK's best.

Tiffany is most def not on a medical trial.
Surgeon didn't think surgery was appropriate right now because scans and biopsies are showing NED.Watch and wait is sensible.
I am not sure I understand what you mean by sensible but yes it’s certainly a sound and wise decision I never said the contrary quite the opposite they probably consider her NED . But Wait and watch is precisely the name of the strategy only used as trials since it’s not in the standard guidelines for treating cancers … Maybe she is not on the trial yet because she has to be stable for a while but they are probably thinking about it, if not she will definitely get surgery if possible…