TiffanyThinks #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New TiffantThinks thread. Carry on chatting …

Mod edit, stop derailing and unnecessarily scaremongering about a title. If you have any concerns report or post in site support rather than keep posting that you don't like title A that says she hookwinks or title B that says she needs a shrink.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Does any one think it’s weird she never as far as I remember once mentioned bowelbabe?..

Reactions: 14
Does any one think it’s weird she never as far as I remember once mentioned bowelbabe?..
I don't recall her doing so, no. Then again when does she ever really mention anyone else who has cancer?

Reactions: 12
I don't recall her doing so, no. Then again when does she ever really mention anyone else who has cancer?
She doesn't does she? As mentioned previously she doesn't even like sitting in the waiting area around other cancer patients.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I do know she followed the life of Monique..I know she doesn’t engage with other cancer sufferers as such..but considering bowelbabe was all over the news you would of thought she’d of acknowledged her at least..like She did the queen passing..

Reactions: 11
Had a lil browse on Tiff's Tik Tok - am I missing something? This video looks like she's mocking Dr's advice to rest, but commenters are like 'love your sense of humour' - weird.
Feels like a bad attitude to have in the midst of a very serious situation to me.

I do know she followed the life of Monique..I know she doesn’t engage with other cancer sufferers as such..but considering bowelbabe was all over the news you would of thought she’d of acknowledged her at least..like She did the queen passing..
Yeah, I've seen her comment on Monique's posts (usually with blue hearts 🤭)

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Had a lil browse on Tiff's Tik Tok - am I missing something? This video looks like she's mocking Dr's advice to rest, but commenters are like 'love your sense of humour' - weird.
Feels like a bad attitude to have in the midst of a very serious situation to me.

that’s only one she acknowledges..well we know she owns those blue hearts😀..

• Haha
Tiffany replied to this comment on her latest video a few hours ago 👀
theres a chart I believe I’ve seen on here which describes what is most likely happening with Tiffany..and it’s a pathway that if she’d bothered to educate herself on HER cancer she’d be better able to explain to others and who knows as knowledge is power she may even feel more in control over what’s happening to her..whereas she goes to appointments totally Clueless and walks out even dumber..

I just watched a few of her tiktoks and I deeply regret it.

• Haha

O no, did I really see that awful tongue again? Pulease, keep it to yourself. She can better follow LetstalkIBD. Then she can make a sensible choice if which ostomy bag she will use. I know this sounds not nice, but I have enough of her shadowplay and shenanigans. Lets talk truth from now on. 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
TLDR: Tiffany's very complicated cancer story is leaving many of her viewers confused, as what she says in one episode (does non-cancerous mean i am cancer free?) Does not seem to match up with a clickbaity follow up title *CANCER* BLOOD AND MUCUS***

There has been lots of speculation here but also much valuable sharing of research into cancer types & stages, how they react to treatment, what a wait and watch protocol means, as well as public records of business filings and the question of whether social media means social obligation.

One burning question yet unanswered is whether a "we" can actually "got" anything like "this." I could see that comment on an STD post, like "Oh, we went to burning man and we got this too..." but isn't it "we got this" nonsensical as a stand alone sentance? We've got questions.

Anyone else wants to write a better TLDR i am happy to edit mine out!!!

Edited to edit a misspelling of edit.

Speaking of editing @LeonorG - we aren't allowed to speak to TT's mental health in a title. She has chemo brain and it isn't nice.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
I just watched a few of her tiktoks and I deeply regret it.
Tiktok, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube...I can't imagine keeping up with posting, editing, filming etc. all the time with everything going on with her health. But I guess it's a good distraction

Tiffany replied to this comment on her latest video a few hours ago 👀
I love she's giving shade "Don't worry if you can't follow my cancer journey it's a complicated one" it's giving the finger without giving the finger to anyone even hinting at questioning her.

• Haha
  • Sick
If any of you know: does YouTube (or an affiliate) handle production, inventory and shipment of the “We Got This” tshirts, sweatshirts, etc?

Reactions: 2
If any of you know: does YouTube (or an affiliate) handle production, inventory and shipment of the “We Got This” tshirts, sweatshirts, etc?
I ordered a WGT shirt a few months ago and I remember I had to order it through the Bonfire merch website. I don't think YT is involved at all

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.