TiffanyThinks #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did she go from like she was in the morning when she was crying/vomiting and in a terrible state. To shoving food in her mouth and ask us what we were eating 😳.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
pity talk tick tick surgeon worship tick tick god worship tick tick yoghurt eating tick tick lying to everyone's face tick tick merch ad tick tick

Also, can anyone tell me what the duck are those close-ups? Yeah we know you just learned how to do them but stop please it doesn't look any bleeping good

• Haha
She is, but isn't it awful that she is also so ILL? It's hard to react properly or compassionately which is a shame because it would be good to be able to do that.
It is very hard, but this new video is so manipulative... so manipulative. how was she so sick yesterday and now her pinned comment " I'm feeling better and everything will fall in place at the end of the week". this woman knows exactly what's going on with her health , know what's going on with the scans. She knows everything and she's being completely intentionally vague for views and clicks. Its disgusting, she's disgusting.
Playing with ppl using cancer as the prop.

How did she go from like she was in the morning when she was crying/vomiting and in a terrible state. To shoving food in her mouth and ask us what we were eating 😳.
She is just a fake.

• Sad
  • Haha
It really sucks that her videos do better than other others that are doing a better job documenting their journey like jenny apple or krocks. The krocks last video is so insightful and genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Same. I'll wait for the recap.
I used to read the comments out of curiosity, but now that they are curated I won’t be doing that anymore. I’m guessing she won’t be sharing her YouTube ad revenue with whoever she gets to help her screen the comments.

Reactions: 11
Now I know what to do after rectal exploratory surgery that makes one walk funny, feel pain, and use morphine. It's eating loaded potatoes and chili and onions in a roll. Not sure why this isn't standard care in all treatment plans.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lol. Many are urging her to turn the comments off. Of course she cant do that. Isnt some $$$ generated by how many comments she gets or is it just views?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It really sucks that her videos do better than other others that are doing a better job documenting their journey like jenny apple or krocks. The krocks last video is so insightful and genuine.
Please also watch Pog Family on YouTube if you have time The mom has stage 4 melanoma - mets in her bones. They have 2 small kids. I let the ads run completely so they can maybe make a little $.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lol. Many are urging her to turn the comments off. Of course she cant do that. Isnt some $$$ generated by how many comments she gets or is it just views?
Only views. Otherwise she wouldn't decide to do that.

Reactions: 4
No - I did some research and ad revenue is based on how many people watch at least 30 seconds of each ad. But level of engagement is a factor in the “ranking” of her channel - though I can’t tell what value there is to ranking.

Reactions: 6
Well damn we finally got her to mention the blood test results for the tumor marker it was " pretty low". Btw this blood test was a month ago lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Its views, length of views, length of watching the ads any interactions such as likes, dislikes, comments, sharing or subscribing. The close up dramatic thumbnails gets more sharing with others by YT. Notice more YT thumbnails have weird distorted looks on them. Some YT’s have explained all of this in their vids bc they know its weird asf.

Reactions: 6
I miss DivineMystic and her summaries. And that's all I'm gonna say since we are not allowed to discuss other tattle commenters and why some of them are no longer here.
Back to Tiffany. I managed to watch a few seconds, then had to stop. The whole thing is getting more and more pathetic. She thinks she can delete and block everyone who gives her an honest opinion. She even deleted and blocked all her doctors beside her surgeon. It just shows how spoilt and coddled she has been her whole life.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think that ranking has to do with whether her video pops up in recommendations to non-subscribed.

Reactions: 5
New video is up and she has now put her comments on review so she has to approve them before they are posted. Now her comments will truly descend into an echo chamber of morons
Hilarious im sorry but she has been caught out
If your angry Tiffany it is your own doing

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This was a disgusting video. My opinion of her dropped to rock bottom. Manipulation. I also heard that little comment ...he's the only doctor who can sort me out..." gives a little look up to the ceiling and adds "here anyways."

I'll be curious to know the dislikes on this video as compared to the others.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ok, so, if the appt is Friday, that means she may possibly tell the outcome Sunday?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.