TiffanyThinks #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I miss DivineMystic and her summaries. And that's all I'm gonna say since we are not allowed to discuss other tattle commenters and why some of them are no longer here.
Back to Tiffany. I managed to watch a few seconds, then had to stop. The whole thing is getting more and more pathetic. She thinks she can delete and block everyone who gives her an honest opinion. She even deleted and blocked all her doctors beside her surgeon. It just shows how spoilt and coddled she has been her whole life.
The woman is in pain ffs! Calling her pathetic? Wow! Hope you never get cancer.

Reactions: 5
Damn, that's just cold blooded and heartless and ignorant. Yes, biopsies can be painful, even just poking around to attempt one. I had a biopsy done and it hurt like hell and I took a whole week off work. And it was from a smaller tumor than the one Tiffany is dealing with. Mine only bled a little. Hers is in an even worse and sensitive area. And it's from an area that's been radiated before, which causes thinning of tissues. Next time you have a biopsy or a poke around your radiated rectum, be sure to let us know how wonderfully painless it was.
I think you make a fair point. Guess we're all just very frustrated at this point. But you have made me think and I am sorry you had to go through pain.

• Heart
I finally unsubscribed from this deluded witch. I'm sorry but I lost all of my respect and compassion for her. I think that her situation is better than we all think, she will say and do anything for more $$ and views because she's obsessed with silver button. I will of course check what you write from time to time, but I'm not holding my breath for any clarity from our Tiffany. She is the first cancer influencer that I can't stand, so fake and phony.
Preach 🙌🏻

Reactions: 9
Damn, that's just cold blooded and heartless and ignorant. Yes, biopsies can be painful, even just poking around to attempt one. I had a biopsy done and it hurt like hell and I took a whole week off work. And it was from a smaller tumor than the one Tiffany is dealing with. Mine only bled a little. Hers is in an even worse and sensitive area. And it's from an area that's been radiated before, which causes thinning of tissues. Next time you have a biopsy or a poke around your radiated rectum, be sure to let us know how wonderfully painless it was.
Bore off. Go fawn over Tiffany on her bogus you tube page.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Cold blooded, no. Heartless, no. Ignorant, yes. I was asking questions. I would like to know what caused her that much pain and bleeding if she didn't have the biopsy she was supposed to have. Enough that she had to stop on the stairs and wait for her mom to shoot morphine in her mouth but still able to turn on the camera and film for the whole last segment. Another question I should have added Create drama?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
hi again Tiffany! nice of you to join us

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What! Of course it does. Anyone outside the UK please ask questions but don’t jump to conclusions based on rubbish. The NHS is stretched but still offers an amazing service. We pay through our National insurance but it’s there even for those that dont. I for one am grateful to live in a country with a service like this. It has saved my life twice.
I didn’t research it myself, I just posted the question on her channel and they say the website said EMR /patient portal goes live i. March 2023. I should have posted my question here. How silly of me. Getting a grip right now and happy to hear that EMR is in practice at RM! :)

• Heart
I've worked in oncology research for over 15 years....this trial is over 10 years old and is the basis for current practice - that's why trials are done- to hopefully improve patient outcomes and try new approaches/ treatments-
however it should be noted not all trial results are positive - but still answer v important clinical questions- without trials there would be no advancements in treatment
I totally agree I know what a trial is and why it’s important and that all the results are not positive …

Reactions: 4
I dont see her as better. Her onc flatly told her the tumor is still there and hadnt changed after her last scans. Shes on constant morphine, in pain, thinner, not eating well. Shes been on oral morphine a long time. That is not normal for someone who's getting better.
I don’t see her as better I said better than she’s letting on, I still think she is very sick.

Reactions: 6
This is OLD clinical trial/ research protocol ....it has been closed to recruitment for years and has been reported so it is not open to new recruits!
The results of this trial is how they now base current treatment
here is the published paper of the trial ( published in 2011!)
and these are the current NICE guidelines
Good to know. I do not practice in the UK. There are many other studies and strategies that are more currently written that I have read. Im glad that there are other treatment options available for this terrible disease. Whether its a trial or strategy doesn't really matter as long as everyone is able to have a good chance of battling this disease. Regardless she would be very well informed of her status and treatment plan all along the way. With no real info offered by tiffany its no wonder that you have to guess and speculate what may be going on. Like many others I was just trying to make some sense of it all bc on its face it doesnt make any clinical sense. With more info re this strategy I can see it make sense for some.

Regarding the bleeding my best guess is that the dilation itself stretches the tissues to their natural limit (whatever that is at the moment) and this opens up any fissures & scars from previous biopsies and suchlike, whether the camera makes it around or not.

Fissures without cancer are painful, bleed, and are hard to heal. Had a friend given opiates for those quite some time ago. Surgery, botox, medication withdrawal, it was a years long saga.
Yes, now I understand the pain, bleeding and need for a general anaesthetic more clearly. Its likely to try and clear the narrow passage As well as possible biopsy. Her surgeon pushed his way through previously she said. I guess she feels another surgeon would do the same but guess they felt that it may not heal well, bleed profusely etc. it was their clinical opinion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She says ‘do I say too much, I share so much, much more than other cancer vloggers’, well yes Tiff, you do share a lot, problem is she is putting Cancer in every vlog yet say very very little about that and what is going on with it! She says lots and lots about absolute drivel yet nothing of importance. Why hasn’t she said before oh, these are my cancer markers, or this is what my ( member of the team) has said, but nope, we will witter on and on about what she’s drinking, what are we drinking, are you cosy? That’s why we pull our hair out and feel like we are being played. The earlier vlogs were not like the ones she puts out now. Clearly the ‘fame and money has gone to her head.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Taking cancer out of the equation for a second
- I find Tiffany to be a very very very peculiar woman. She doesn’t seem “normal” to me. She’s all airy fairy, she seems like she’s 3 sheets to the wind, this whole “hello to my loving Tiffany thinks family” speil at the start of every video is WEIRD, as is the way she speaks to her boyfriend. It’s all just odd. Like, really really really odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry for posting the clip (for those who don't want to watch) but you had to watch the stairs scene.
It was UNREAL that she filmed that. It truly has me questioning if some of what she films is solely for dramatic effect. Supposedly unable to climb yhe stairs but always has energy to film. Fake.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So, at the end of the video she was sitting and waiting for approx. 30 minutes on the stairs?? That is the time the liquid morphine need to kick in. I’m speechless.
I accept Tiffany ‘may’ have some pain which is residual from radiation tx, but I think overall her pain threshold and tolerance is very low and it really surprises me they are willing to give morphine when there are multiple other first line pain medications for this type of pain.
What this does is builds a dependency on a drug that then becomes one of the front line choices for palliative and end of life care … quite alarming indeed.
Tiffany also needs professional ‘pain team care’ which she has never acknowledged ~ but happy to suck on a narcotic rather than alternatives, of which there are options.
Not a street smart kid 🍼

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.