TiffanyThinks #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what's so aggravating...is that this is days later now, probably more than a week since I think it was Tuesday's video that foretold an upcoming video explaining what she'd already been through, and she was fine to post last Sunday's video too (wasn't the biopsy supposed to be the day following her last scan, which was last week??).

So, she is so far past this in real time, probably has had her follow up appointment already this past week. Yet, here we all are, getting agitated and upset over something that is long past! Here she builds it up, we're on the edge of our seats for something that happened last week, only to learn it wasn't anything big, a different surgeon just didn't do any biopsies. We learn this even though she's been doped up on morphine which is impairing her, making her sleepy, etc. Who knows why she was given so much when there does not appear to be any reason, and here she and Amma are even speculating that there might not have been anything left to biopsy.

And she's posting this all, probably a week later, even though she likely already KNOWS what's happened and the results of her scans and why the surgeon couldn't take biopsies. Yet, we're all kept in the dark again. Wondering. Again.. Another unnecessary cliffhanger. She probably knows already, just like she left us in huge suspense all week when it was actually not a big thing at all.

I agree, she's playing with our heartstrings and trying to drag this out!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve never seen anyone in such denial in all my life. And this is from someone who spends half their life on health anxiety forums. Look, I absolutely get the fear. It is understandable. But this is next level. I refuse to believe her medical team aren’t explaining things thoroughly to her and I don’t believe she’s making it all up - so all I can assume is she’s terminal and there isn’t any value to any of this anymore. Why put her through a gruelling biopsy of her rectum if it is completely filled with cancer? I could be completely wrong ofcourse, but the worst makes the most logical sense to me considering her prognosis before and how long she’s gone without treatment. It’s just all insane. She’s the most shady non cancer, cancer influencer I’ve ever seen.
I agree. I think the W & W choice was the worst thing she could do. I think the cancer has grown, to the point that surgery wont work. I definitely think she knows more than she's saying. She's also in complete denial. Sadly, she played Russian roulette with her health and the piper has come to call.
Ive never seen someone so utterly incapable of advocating for herself. Her entire cancer journey is mind blowing and not in a good way

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Covid too?? That is a new fact for me. Stupid folk.🤬
Yes, Ivermectin for covid. Fenbendazole for cancer now. Sigh...

But for something completely different; I miss a lot of people from the people from the older threads. Is there something amiss?
Me too. I missed whatever happened too. Seemed to have shaken up the place. Not supposed to talk about it, per the mods...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
You know what's so aggravating...is that this is days later now, probably more than a week since I think it was Tuesday's video that foretold an upcoming video explaining what she'd already been through, and she was fine to post last Sunday's video too (wasn't the biopsy supposed to be the day following her last scan, which was last week??).

So, she is so far past this in real time, probably has had her follow up appointment already this past week. Yet, here we all are, getting agitated and upset over something that is long past! Here she builds it up, we're on the edge of our seats for something that happened last week, only to learn it wasn't anything big, a different surgeon just didn't do any biopsies. We learn this even though she's been doped up on morphine which is impairing her, making her sleepy, etc. Who knows why she was given so much when there does not appear to be any reason, and here she and Amma are even speculating that there might not have been anything left to biopsy.

And she's posting this all, probably a week later, even though she likely already KNOWS what's happened and the results of her scans and why the surgeon couldn't take biopsies. Yet, we're all kept in the dark again. Wondering. Again.. Another unnecessary cliffhanger. She probably knows already, just like she left us in huge suspense all week when it was actually not a big thing at all.

OMG, Tiffany would have an ace career in television ! She could create maximum viewer numbers by creating drama, suspense and cliffhangers.

• Haha
It could be scar tissue bleeding too much and the surgeon could not reach the initial tumour location not very good indeed but who knows maybe it’s only scar tissue and non cancerous …
Yes I think she will have an mental health appointment and they will offer her group therapy ( that’s what they do in France ) but will she be willing to go … I am not sure …
Stage IIIC rectal cancer is only curable thru surgery, with few exceptions. But I think she's past the point where even her surgeon would attempt it now. I also think she knows this. Her oncologist told her the tumor is still there and just as large as ever.

Reactions: 7

yes I found a comment that questioned why she hadn’t updated at the end of the video with scan results, I’m glad I screenshotted it as I think it has since been deleted.

A10CCCFF-F7B2-4D4D-B81C-FE3513C5360C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
yes I found a comment that questioned why she hadn’t updated at the end of the video with scan results, I’m glad I screenshotted it as I think it has since been deleted.

View attachment 1691519
People need to wise up and get with the program here. She DELIBERATELY leaves viral information out of her videos because it keeps people hanging on - it increases the engagement on her videos, it keeps people coming back to watch the next instalment - it keeps the money and the attention rolling in. Whatever is going on with her cancer - SHE KNOWS EXACTLY WHATS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Yes, Ivermectin for covid. Fenbendazole for cancer now. Sigh...

Me too. I missed whatever happened too. Seemed to have shaken up the place. Not supposed to talk about it, per the mods...
Message clear and taken. Thanks. 👍

Reactions: 6
Stage IIIC rectal cancer is only curable thru surgery, with few exceptions. But I think she's past the point where even her surgeon would attempt it now. I also think she knows this. Her oncologist told her the tumor is still there and just as large as ever.
I know she has always been borderline inoperable and sure the tumor is still there nonetheless they can see cancerous activity on MRI as well and maybe there is no cancerous activity… on microscopic levels nobody knows obviously since they don’t have biopsy but yes surgery has always been kind of impossible only one surgeon is willing to try ( not so much seemingly ) so sure that is why she is in Wait and Watch trial . He might go and try for the surgery maybe if there is cancerous activity on MRI and no metas on the lungs … But if petscans and MRI are good, it will be another round of wait and watch before new attempt at biopsy maybe …

I think that she's going to regret not having the surgery. I hope I'm wrong b/c I would hate to think that this option is off the table.
That being said, I'm also not sure why her doctors didn't push the surgery option more. Unless there is more to the story than we know (definitely the case)!
I would have wanted the surgery as soon as possible. I know that it's life changing and drastic but as a young person I would want it to hopefully save my life.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Hate to point out the obvious but when she says “I’ve waited 8weeks for this biopsy” it should be made clear she chose to wait 8 weeks! Her decision. I’m so pissed of that die to her complete lack of understanding and choosing to bury her head in the sand that The Royal Marsden is getting slated by her religious freaks.

• Heart
Was just coming to say just that. I heard a few times her say i'll pay with my own money, selling my house to pay for it...this is ludicrous.
I know. Total manipulation, right? Her procedures are covered by RM. She said she would sell her house for a biopsy? So her simple TTF or someone she knows will suggest the GFM?. I knew that was coming!! She’s already getting many thousands from YT every week and can’t afford a biopsy? Sell her house?.. She’s fishing for sympathy and it totally manipulative and as I’ve said before, Greedy!🤑

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I posted a few comments that will probably get deleted. One asked her to clarify when, in real time, her vids are filmed and that, if they are a week old, why hasn't she posted the scan results. I also said bad mouthing the drs, by her subs, wasnt ok.

• Heart
Just what I was saying in post #121. Dillitation in a colon? Never heard of. Or there must be a blockage from the tumour. But it did not add up well at all.
Agree!
Doesn’t make sense when the word dilate is used. Certainly if the EUA was vaginal / uterine it makes sense, but once again there is never clarity or advice from Tiffany as to the actual procedure she underwent.
I cannot believe she said in her video today ‘maybe I’m not bleeding enough’ …
I am still digesting it all .. seriously I do believe she is a mental health patient with cancer and her MH needs urgent assessment and tx!

Reactions: 11
She’s really getting on my nerves tonight, what did the first doctor say? Why no biopsy? What did her doctor say. Surely the first doctor would have said the surgeon couldn’t do it because…xyz .Why doesn’t she say? It’s all so random. Why is it always Tiffany that can’t understand or get answers? This is more to do with her than anyone else. Her mum is so sweet and clearly has limited understanding, but Matt won’t. Where the duck is he in all this. I know he was away for a few days but bloody hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Looks like her 'I'll sell my house if I have to' manipulation worked. Lots of comments being posted like one below

20221030_205605.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
I just found this forum a couple days ago and have been reading like mad. There's been so much cancer in my family and loved ones that I'm an avid cancer influencer follower because it helps me cope.

I found TiffanyThinks and was intrigued. I found her voice really odd and childlike/fake well, can't describe it, but shrugged and followed anyway. But as you have all said so clearly and well, it's frustrating that she confuses us on purpose. I hope the situation isn't as grim as it sounds like it might be... well, I always talk to much on forums but I'm just so happy to have found you all to help explain things. You guys rock!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.