Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
I’m gonna say it… my Mum. I have to mute her on Facebook she makes me cringe to fuck. She shared this meme a few days back. Nearly died. My nearly 30 year old brothers nearly blocked her too.
674D931F-4B84-477A-A997-67C1F2B79A2A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
When there’s been a helicopter out and on your local Facebook group people post ‘any1 kno why ther was a helicopter out last night?! Twice it flew over r’s!!!!! Woke the baby up I was fewmin xx’ then someone comments saying ‘it was over my house at 10pm’ then someone else comments saying ‘it was over my house at 10.05pm’

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Don’t know if anyone remembers I put a while ago a friend who kept posting ‘2 months til I’m mrs …’ ‘1 day since I became’ ‘2 weeks..’ etc etc. Well she’s separated 🤦‍♀️ Been married less than 5 months

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

RJF

VIP Member
I am completely sick and tired of the same “home accounts” on Instagram with the same-looking white 20-something straight couples buying the same-looking new-builds off a motorway junction in Middle England and decorating them with the same-looking white and grey decor (not forgetting the grey velvet sofa and other same-looking furniture) and posting the same-looking pictures with the same-sounding captions.

A new one pops up on my explore page every day and I can’t look away. They are also so so bloody predictable that I cannot believe anybody with any common sense would make yet another one of these accounts.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Hayley2349

Life. Constantly seeing new babies, engagements, new houses being thrown in your face. I hate social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
People who use social media like a personal hourly blog and insist on posting numerous photographs of their children each day playing in the same room with the same toys and giving a rundown of their mundane lives like anyone else is interested.

Boring fuckers.
Just anyone that uses Facebook as dear fucking diary!
Today I did a load of washing now sat with a cuppa
Then pick Jayden and okayden up from nursery
Then start dinner
Then write another vague post to which I will reply with ‘pm me hun’
Then put kids to bed
Share a motivational quote on being super mum
Tucked up in bed watching a film early start tomorrow!
Just fuck off
Then when you get there fuck off again

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Everyone sharing that Rihanna is pregnant on Instagram

I really don’t think Rihanna will care that Amy from Manchester shared it on her stories saying it was ‘so cute’

why do people do this? It’s just weird to me 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
When people post (usually on Facebook) like "right I'm off to bed" no one cares? Just turn your phone off and go to sleep? Why are you announcing your departure?
Or people who write
‘House cleaned from top to bottom
Dinner is prepped and on
Uniforms all washed and ironed!!!’
Honestly I cringe so hard at these kinds of statues
It’s not ‘dear fucking diary!!’
Jeeeezzz

• Haha
  • Heart

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Not quite social media more Internet but....Accept Cookies!
No! just let me read what I fucking came to read thanks 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

BattleAxing

VIP Member
I know that everybody grieves in different ways but this post goes out to all the people who grieve on social media in exactly the same way as everybody else.

“sleep tight my angel”
“gained his/her wings”
“Xxxxx”
etc

I would be so offended if I died and people were on Facebook and Instagram posting such shallow platitudes.
And the dreaded “Sleep tight my ANGLE” 📐

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Christmas Eve Boxes because it’s already not stressful enough and expensive, now we have to give the little darlings a Christmas Eve box, which is more expense, more effort and just pointless. What’s wrong with the obligatory new Christmas Pyjamas and that’s it?

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Hope96

VIP Member
People who constantly post photos of their children whilst having their privacy settings to "public". It makes me feel very uncomfortable especially when they're posting photos of their child/ren in the bath. You wouldn't want someone to take a photo of you when you're in the bathroom so why do that to an innocent child who can't give you consent. 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 33

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Someone on my Insta who isn't insta famous or anything has been doing weekly stories about how to get your food shop bill down, like anyone cares. She's been trying different supermarkets and different meal plans etc and reporting back every week with a pic of her receipt to show what she spent. It's annoying as fuck but I'm weirdly invested and awaiting this weeks story for her Aldi shop to know how much it cost.

• Haha
  • Heart

VickyLou

When single mums do the 'New Love', 'Finally Happy' etc. when they have a new fella then they split up. Then it's all about the kids. 'Fresh start for me and my babies'. 'Only ones I need'.

Fuck off, they should be your priority - stop introducing them to new blokes constantly.

• Haha
  • Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
What will annoy me between Christmas and new year is “what day is it?” - some people still work then you know! - and everyone going for walks to “blow the cobwebs away”. What a stupid expression, that never seems to be used any other time of the year!

What’s annoying me now is people who go out for the day/an evening and post 73946 photos, usually selfies. Like just enjoy it and stop being on social media.

• Haha
  • Heart