Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I don't know the answer / can't help but I'll reply and tell you that".

Reactions: 12
When “content creators” post crap like this purely to have something to upload. Who on earth would put such infantile drawings on a piece of clothing, let alone wear such a hideous thing?!

Reactions: 2
People who constantly post photos of their children whilst having their privacy settings to "public". It makes me feel very uncomfortable especially when they're posting photos of their child/ren in the bath. You wouldn't want someone to take a photo of you when you're in the bathroom so why do that to an innocent child who can't give you consent. 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 33
People who constantly post photos of their children whilst having their privacy settings to "public". It makes me feel very uncomfortable especially when they're posting photos of their child/ren in the bath. You wouldn't want someone to take a photo of you when you're in the bathroom so why do that to an innocent child who can't give you consent. 😒
We're all lucky social media wasn't a thing when we were younger. I feel sorry for the kids who grow up and realise there's embarrassing pictures of them on the internet. Even worse if they can't access the accounts to remove them

• Heart
Reactions: 17
People posting on FB in massive groups;
“look at the drawing my daughter/nephew/grandkid/ neighbour/pupil/dog has done. They think they’re rubbish so I want 73638 comments to tell them how amazing they are please”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We're all lucky social media wasn't a thing when we were younger. I feel sorry for the kids who grow up and realise there's embarrassing pictures of them on the internet. Even worse if they can't access the accounts to remove them
I agree, it's sad parents feel the need to capture every moment to post on social media and not for their own memories. I can imagine some parents not willing to delete the photos and videos if their children requested it as they grew up. I’ve had to report several photos and thankfully they were removed once reviewed but what goes through their minds when they're posting nude photos? It baffles me but what can you do besides report every photo and hope for the best.

Reactions: 6
People who post constantly about their boring bleeping day and treat the socials like Dear Diary. Even more so when nobody reacts or responds so they just keep typing in their own little echo chamber.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"I was gifted this product and would definitely repurchase".

You'd have had to have purchased it to begin with to repurchase it. Cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.