Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone sharing that Rihanna is pregnant on Instagram

I really don’t think Rihanna will care that Amy from Manchester shared it on her stories saying it was ‘so cute’

why do people do this? It’s just weird to me 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
people who post photos without captions. I NEED CONTEXT, goddamit. Especially if we are not friends and I have come across you by chance I need full details as I scroll through your photos from the last three years, are these 6 children yours, or are two of them yours and the others are their cousins? Is this your back garden or are you at a stately home for a day out, if so, where is said stately home, please? You seem well off, how exactly are you making your money, or is your husband the breadwinner in the family? It would have helped me enormously if you had noted his occupation in the family photo from the wedding June 2017….

• Haha
Reactions: 29
People who use social media like a personal hourly blog and insist on posting numerous photographs of their children each day playing in the same room with the same toys and giving a rundown of their mundane lives like anyone else is interested.

Boring fuckers.

Reactions: 22

I really don’t think Rihanna will care that Amy from Manchester shared it on her stories saying it was ‘so cute’

Yeah maybeeee 10 mins after it was announced to tell their circle the news, but people are still sharing it now…

Came to post this..

Every basic witch and influencer is reposting her picture 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
People who use social media like a personal hourly blog and insist on posting numerous photographs of their children each day playing in the same room with the same toys and giving a rundown of their mundane lives like anyone else is interested.

Boring fuckers.
Just anyone that uses Facebook as dear bleeping diary!
Today I did a load of washing now sat with a cuppa
Then pick Jayden and okayden up from nursery
Then start dinner
Then write another vague post to which I will reply with ‘pm me hun’
Then put kids to bed
Share a motivational quote on being super mum
Tucked up in bed watching a film early start tomorrow!
Just duck off
Then when you get there duck off again

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Agree with the people sharing about Rihanna being up the duff. Someone posted the pic of her and put ‘CONGRATULATIONS BABE YOU’LL BE AN AMAZING MUM’ like girl Rihanna ain’t gonna see that why you congratulating her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
When single mums do the 'New Love', 'Finally Happy' etc. when they have a new fella then they split up. Then it's all about the kids. 'Fresh start for me and my babies'. 'Only ones I need'.

duck off, they should be your priority - stop introducing them to new blokes constantly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
When single mums do the 'New Love', 'Finally Happy' etc. when they have a new fella then they split up. Then it's all about the kids. 'Fresh start for me and my babies'. 'Only ones I need'.

duck off, they should be your priority - stop introducing them to new blokes constantly.
So much this!

A lot of my mates who paired up early in their teens are splitting now. They've never experienced 'adult' life single, because they instantly fall into another 'love of their life' relationship.

Reactions: 14
I'm sure this will get me some tit but I am bleeping fed up with people who are diagnosed with autism or adhd or similar and then post daily tons of memes/tweets about their condition.
Your condition doesn't have to define you.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm sure this will get me some tit but I am bleeping fed up with people who are diagnosed with autism or adhd or similar and then post daily tons of memes/tweets about their condition.
Or when a parent mentions it on a post or public page and it's irrelevant to what they're talking about

Reactions: 15
My sister does this but she's self diagnosed. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
At least they’re diagnosed, it’s even worse when it’s self-diagnosed (as poster above alluded to). Who’s posting it? I only ever see this kind of thing from self-diagnosed “who to follows” 🚫 That weird community of hypos.

Reactions: 6
People who workout in sport bra and a thing that should be shorts but look more likes granny pants ore leggings that's 2 size small🙄

Reactions: 5
I said this before- it’s always the same ones as well like eating disorders, anxiety, sobriety- not that these aren’t valid, debilitating and in the case of sobriety a brave choice, but posting “bravely” about symptoms everybody knows isn’t very interesting

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.