Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are people out there who make breastfeeding a personality trait. I’ve even seen posts on social media which aren’t even related to said topic and you will get someone announcing they have a baby on their boob while they type or something. Stacey Solomon in particular is notorious for it.
Yes! I belong to a fitness group on FB (I am as far removed from a gym bunny as it’s possible to be, so it’s kind of ironic really) and every single day I’m scrolling past women posting about I’m breastfeeding can anyone recommend a sports bra? I’m breastfeeding can I have protein powder? I’m breastfeeding and I’m worried about being in a calorie deficit and affecting my supply!

It’s like no one had heard of the search function or Google but would rather shout into the void about lactating. I mean well done, but 😴

Reactions: 8
Nothing like advertising where you live and what time you go out to everyone.
What's even worse is that family lockdown page on fb , people posting "how old was your child before you left them home alone?" Then loads of comments with answers 🤯 how stupid , the amount of weirdos could read that and work out where they live knowing a child is home alone. I know I sound dramatic and its probably rare to happen but still not worth the risk

Reactions: 10
All the men local to me like to do the mirror shot, sweaty gym pose in grey tracksuit bottoms… making sure a certain thing is adjusted to be visible.

I can’t bare running/biking maps either and the smoke they blow up their own arses when posting them - nobody actually cares!
Absolutely loathe grey tracksuit bottoms they always look so grubby and of course that outline of which you speak. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Every Youtuber that doesn't live with a camera, but for the camera. In other words: When the channel has jumped the shark and the content is mostly about the channel itself: So anything like opening fanmail, subscriber counts japping, patreon begging, "so much editing"-lamentation, "I got asked so many times to show..."-lying, and so on, I DON'T CARE.

Also, a house tour that immediately spirals into details: 6 rooms to show, and you start off by explaining where you bought that small 1 dollar plastic cactus?! - Hun, do you know what tunnel-sight is? :rolleyes:

Btw, I love this thread. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Is there anyone who think that making a popular song into a lo-fi song sounds stupid, scary and irritating. It makes my skin crawl.

The fans. Marvel fans, k-pop fans, Nicki Minaj's whatever. I have no qualms against particular genre of music. I mean, every music is great, but the fans are toxic to the core. I mean, the K-pop fans mock you for not being its fan, same with Taylor Swift, the Swifties or whatever garbage it is called. I don't hate Korean music, I just don't like it because it's not my type.

I’m on an American baby group (don’t ask why) and they are all posting Valentine’s photo shoots!? One word : WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t even type ‘carn’t’ on my phone without it trying to correct itself. How do these people not realise that’s not how it’s spelt?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The fans. Marvel fans, k-pop fans, Nicki Minaj's whatever. I have no qualms against particular genre of music. I mean, every music is great, but the fans are toxic to the core. I mean, the K-pop fans mock you for not being its fan, same with Taylor Swift, the Swifties or whatever garbage it is called. I don't hate Korean music, I just don't like it because it's not my type.
Thank you for mentioning that. I completely agree, especially with the Swifties. They are one of the most toxic groups I've ever witnissed online. o_O

Reactions: 3
I’m sick of this Hinch-like behaviour that seems to have taken over the instagrams of every woman my age.
If I see one more 15 part Instagram story about how my old co-workers clean their ovens I swear I’m gonna stick my head in one

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m sick of this Hinch-like behaviour that seems to have taken over the instagrams of every woman my age.
If I see one more 15 part Instagram story about how my old co-workers clean their ovens I swear I’m gonna stick my head in one
I know. It's absolutely pathetic. These days the idolatry is off the scale. As if women haven't been coping with cleaning through the centuries! So grateful for this site to let off a little steam about it all. If you do stick your head in an oven I do hope it will be hinch clean. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People who use Instagram/YT to build a following then suddenly fiercely guard their “content” like they’ve not benefited from doing stuff on those platforms. All they do is moan about people being ungrateful and switch to paid subscriptions. They come back with their tail between their legs soon enough when they don’t get the numbers signing up to their OF (not nudity).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know. It's absolutely pathetic. These days the idolatry is off the scale. As if women haven't been coping with cleaning through the centuries! So grateful for this site to let off a little steam about it all. If you do stick your head in an oven I do hope it will be hinch clean. 😆
I know, I'm just reading an article about her 'from struggling hairdresser to living in a million pound mansion'.

The comments are unreal.
'Well deserved'
'Shes helped me with my mental health'
'Be kind'

The one comment that I am absolutely sick of seeing recently is...

'Have you never heard of be kind...We all have the same 24 hours'

duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When people write on a big group "photo of.... so I don't get lost" really wanted to show off the photo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.