Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least on a thread everyone’s agreed to talk about it and share it. I’m sick of seeing them pop up on FB and Twitter every few minutes 🤣
I agree - I like playing it and seeing other peoples scores on here but I am sick of seeing it on Facebook.

Reactions: 4
People who share their park run/running photos. I would honestly rather see their strava maps and data. A photo of you looking cold, knackered and sweaty isn’t making me want to get up from the sofa and get my Nikes on…
I don't get this either And I do parkrun.

Reactions: 2
Instagrammers as a huge, walking billboard ad as they’re plastered with huge brand logos all over their body

Reactions: 5
I am completely sick and tired of the same “home accounts” on Instagram with the same-looking white 20-something straight couples buying the same-looking new-builds off a motorway junction in Middle England and decorating them with the same-looking white and grey decor (not forgetting the grey velvet sofa and other same-looking furniture) and posting the same-looking pictures with the same-sounding captions.

A new one pops up on my explore page every day and I can’t look away. They are also so so bloody predictable that I cannot believe anybody with any common sense would make yet another one of these accounts.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I am completely sick and tired of the same “home accounts” on Instagram with the same-looking white 20-something straight couples buying the same-looking new-builds off a motorway junction in Middle England and decorating them with the same-looking white and grey decor (not forgetting the grey velvet sofa and other same-looking furniture) and posting the same-looking pictures with the same-sounding captions.

A new one pops up on my explore page every day and I can’t look away. They are also so so bloody predictable that I cannot believe anybody with any common sense would make yet another one of these accounts.
The only grey object in my house is my Alexa. Can't bloody stand the colour.

Reactions: 9
I've said it before and I'll say it again... Facebook thank you posts. Just seen one with a photo of a man changing a tyre by the side of the road, alongside the caption "Does anyone know Nigel? He changed my tyre when I had a blowout on the dual carriageway and I just want to say thank you". Why couldn't she just say thank you when she was shoving the camera in his face to take the picture for Facebook?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I've said it before and I'll say it again... Facebook thank you posts. Just seen one with a photo of a man changing a tyre by the side of the road, alongside the caption "Does anyone know Nigel? He changed my tyre when I had a blowout on the dual carriageway and I just want to say thank you". Why couldn't she just say thank you when she was shoving the camera in his face to take the picture for Facebook?
Its out of order really. If I helped someone I wouldn't want them plastering a photo of me all over Facebook. Nigel is entitled to his privacy!

Reactions: 14
Someone I know is currently oversharing about a very unhappy falling out she’s had with one of her children.

I would go so far as to say that it’s unhealthy to air literally all your dirty laundry in public and post private things that that person doesn’t want.

Reactions: 18
Its out of order really. If I helped someone I wouldn't want them plastering a photo of me all over Facebook. Nigel is entitled to his privacy!
He did look mortified to be fair! I wouldn't dream of asking someone doing me a favour like that for a photo!

Reactions: 4
‘21 years since you grew your wings Grandad, missing you so much. I’m sure you’re up there having a pint right now #RIP’

Followed by comments like…

‘Thinking of you today hun’.

Then repeat every year 🙄

Seriously your Grandad was long gone before the internet was even invented, let alone Facebook 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
People that comment things like "great day with this one"

Hate "this one" idk why

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.