Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Adcro from TikTok, he’s on here as MrAdcro, his name is actually Adam, I tried to tag him but couldn’t for some reason. There’s a forum created about him titled ‘Adcro’ where people reflect similar views to mine. He truly is one of the most narcissistic and false people I’ve ever come across on TikTok, and there’s many on there!
The way he portrays himself in his videos is all false, in reality he is rude, abrupt and extremely self absorbed.
He encountered controversy recently, which is discussed at length in the forum created about him, but whether or not the controversy is 100% true or not, him as a person is still infuriating.
The most annoying traits is his defensive attitude ALL THE TIME, and if you so much as disagree or say something that doesn’t align with his views, he’ll respond abruptly and discard your perspective, with no open mindset to invite your views for discussion.
I feel empathy for Phil, his husband, because it’s clear he succumbs to Adam’s way, as there’s a clear point of it’s his way or no way. When Phil features in the videos you can see he just nods along to keep Adam happy, because I can only imagine if he were to go against Adam, there would be an argument.
All in all, he’s a typical wannabe actor with a tendency to control and emotionally manipulate to get his way, so there you have it, that’s what I’m currently finding annoying.

ElectricDreams

VIP Member
There seems to be an annoying new feature when you read comments on the groups section. Below the contents are a list of "similar" posts you might be interested in. So just now I was reading a post on a local page asking which charities would collect clothing donations locally. Below the replies there was a post from the US about a bag someone found in a thrift store and another selling group based in San Diego advertising a bundle of clothes for sale!

Now I've wasted my time reading these posts when they have no relevance to me at all!