Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When there’s been a helicopter out and on your local Facebook group people post ‘any1 kno why ther was a helicopter out last night?! Twice it flew over r’s!!!!! Woke the baby up I was fewmin xx’ then someone comments saying ‘it was over my house at 10pm’ then someone else comments saying ‘it was over my house at 10.05pm’

• Haha
Reactions: 49
When there’s been a helicopter out and on your local Facebook group people post ‘any1 kno why ther was a helicopter out last night?! Twice it flew over r’s!!!!! Woke the baby up I was fewmin xx’ then someone comments saying ‘it was over my house at 10pm’ then someone else comments saying ‘it was over my house at 10.05pm’
I find it hilarious when people do this. Is it only my kid that sleeps through the helicopters?

I saw a woman on the local Facebook groups once claim her 3 year old daughter went temporarily deaf because of someone riding around on a motorbike. And yes! She was “fewwwming”.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Virtue signalling on LinkedIn now. If you want to help a homeless person then just do it don't use it as a photo opportunity under the guise of "raising awareness"

20220128_132431.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
My cousin, who I’m not close to at all, sends me a photo near enough every day of his child (she’s very cute and I do love her, but I’ve met her maybe 10 times in the 3 years she’s been alive). He and his wife upload photos several times a day to Facebook too, so it’s not like I won’t see this photos.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
This is niche, but when people spell “Jeez” as “Jheez”.

Why the erroneous “h”? Why?

Literally just saw a photo on my local town’s FB page of an air ambulance on the ground. Wanted to know where the incident was so they wouldn’t get stuck in any traffic. Heartless bastard!

• Wow
This is niche, but when people spell “Jeez” as “Jheez”.

Why the erroneous “h”? Why?

Literally just saw a photo on my local town’s FB page of an air ambulance on the ground. Wanted to know where the incident was so they wouldn’t get stuck in any traffic. Heartless bastard!
How does an AIR ambulance cause traffic? Do you need a degree in stupid to use FB?

Reactions: 3
I am sick of Fopperholic aka Nikki Ryan and the constant bollocks she posts.

Reactions: 7
How does an AIR ambulance cause traffic? Do you need a degree in stupid to use FB?
I think they were assuming that the air ambulance was attending a road accident or something, or that there would at least be a load of emergency vehicles blocking a road somewhere.

Air ambulances don’t usually land right where they’re needed, they have to land in the largest bit of open space they can find.

Reactions: 1
I think they were assuming that the air ambulance was attending a road accident or something, or that there would at least be a load of emergency vehicles blocking a road somewhere.

Air ambulances don’t usually land right where they’re needed, they have to land in the largest bit of open space they can find.
I live in the home of the Kent air ambulance so see it regularly, traffic jams have never occurred to me with a helicopter, but if the traffic is caused by the emergency vehicles that’s nothing to do with the helicopter 🚁

Reactions: 2
Panicky Instagramers blaming the algorithm on a lack of engagement and likes to their post. People are not seeing my posts!!!

Yes we are but your page is s**t and followers are fed up if you trying to flog them stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wordle scores. I play it. It passes a few minutes. But I don’t share my result because NOBODY cares. I wish we could make a worldwide pact to never share the results ever again.

Reactions: 22
Wordle scores. I play it. It passes a few minutes. But I don’t share my result because NOBODY cares. I wish we could make a worldwide pact to never share the results ever again.
I take it you’re not following the wordle thread then?

• Haha
People who share their park run/running photos. I would honestly rather see their strava maps and data. A photo of you looking cold, knackered and sweaty isn’t making me want to get up from the sofa and get my Nikes on…

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.