Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
people who post photos without captions. I NEED CONTEXT, goddamit. Especially if we are not friends and I have come across you by chance I need full details as I scroll through your photos from the last three years, are these 6 children yours, or are two of them yours and the others are their cousins? Is this your back garden or are you at a stately home for a day out, if so, where is said stately home, please? You seem well off, how exactly are you making your money, or is your husband the breadwinner in the family? It would have helped me enormously if you had noted his occupation in the family photo from the wedding June 2017….

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Families in their Christmas matching pyjamas. I have no doubt people wouldn’t make this kind of effort if SM didn’t exist

• Haha
  • Heart

Pomegranate

VIP Member
Panicky Instagramers blaming the algorithm on a lack of engagement and likes to their post. People are not seeing my posts!!!

Yes we are but your page is s**t and followers are fed up if you trying to flog them stuff!

• Haha

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
I'm sure this will get me some shit but I am fucking fed up with people who are diagnosed with autism or adhd or similar and then post daily tons of memes/tweets about their condition.
Your condition doesn't have to define you.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Melian

VIP Member
"This year for my birthday, I'm asking for donations" and I've enver given you a birthday present, so why would I donate?

• Haha
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’m in a February baby group on FB but I joined the American one not realising I’d be pretty much the only English person in there. Their so over the top man. So all our babies birthdays are coming up and their all writing posts about what kind of party their throwing their kid. Apparently every party has to have a theme name. Like this: (their turning two)

born TWO be wild
Two two train (instead of choo choo obvs)
Two fast 2 curious 😂😂
Two infinity and beyond

I mean, their quite good puns on the number 2 but why does it need such a dramatic theme name 😂 is this normal 😂 I was just gonna blow up a Thomas the tank balloon and get a cake 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
Virtue signalling on LinkedIn now. If you want to help a homeless person then just do it don't use it as a photo opportunity under the guise of "raising awareness"

20220128_132431.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
People who post around their kids birthday ‘I can’t believe you’re gonna be 2 in 17 days 🥺🥺🥺 where has my baby gone’ then posts 29 pics of the kid

then 17 days later it’s a and just like ✨that✨ you are✨2✨ and they post all the pics again like fgs Sharon I seen all these 29 pictures of your kid eating a happy meal 17 days ago

• Haha
Reactions: 27

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Set-up 'social experiments' i.e., being loudly racist or homophobic to see which of the general public might intervene. Also, any 'prank' which involves scaring strangers. Actually, anything which involves unwitting members of the public. Just let people get on with their day uninterrupted!
I also despise those videos of people filming themselves giving money/food to a homeless person. Do something nice without exploiting a vulnerable person for likes on the internet.

• Heart

Leo100

VIP Member
Either people or memes saying "the bit between Christmas and New year where you don't know what day it is" it's just repeated over and over every year

• Haha

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
I am obviously preaching to the choir here but... rich instagrammers being given free stuff (useful things like kitchen items or baby items) that they could very easily afford and they'll only use once and either throw away or sell to their followers for even more profit. Meanwhile there's so many people in this country who are barely making ends meet and a free microwave/pram/baby clothes would mean the absolute world to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Hayley2349

People deliberately posting videos or photos when they are “upset or crying. I’m sorry but the last thing I want to do when I’m crying or sad, is deliberately take pictures and videos of myself. People who do that are simply attention seeking.

• Haha
  • Heart

viewtube

VIP Member
I'm sick of mums who post their unwell children on social media, going on about how tough it is when they are poorly. I'm not sure if they're looking for praise or some kind of award, why can't their child have the dignity of privacy. Some people use parenting as content rather than just getting on with it. If I'm not well the last thing I want is a camera shoved on my face and I certainly would never have pestered my ill children when they were younger. Let's be honest if youre6a decent parent, your priority is yo look after your child, not take pictures of them being sick then posting on social media

• Heart

ElectricDreams

VIP Member
I hate the braggy posts on Facebook from people who have to announce they've bought a cup of tea for a homeless person but I saw a brilliant one today.

Someone on my local village page put on a public apology to the man she bought a cup of coffee for on the assumption he was homeless, but it turned out he was just someone who works in the pizza shop having his break 🤣 why on earth would you go on Facebook and embarrass both yourself and the poor pizza shop guy?! There were loads of comments saying how she had done a nice thing and her heart was in the right place, so I guess she still got the praise she was seeking 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

TommyTBFC

Social media pisses me off the most on Xmas day.

“Does anyone know if TK Maxx is open down industrial park”

it’s fucking Christmas morning what do you fucking think.

“Anyone know of any cheap plumbers that can come out ASAP”

Plumbers don’t come cheap the other 364 days of the year, they certainly aren’t going to be cheap at 08:09am on Xmas morning are they?

thick as fuck man

• Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
“The boy done good” 🤮

“Look at all the amazing presents we bought, look at the pile of stuff I have, look at my outfit, look at meeeeeeeee”😡

“How amazing is my child who only wanted three presents that cost a tenner because they know christmas isn’t about the material things. They just wanted to donate presents to a homeless man so here’s a photo of them standing by a person who has enough crap to deal with on a daily basis without being made to hold a Lynx set for an Insta photo”. 😣 IF that was the kid’s idea then lovely, doesn’t need to be on social media. And honestly Pinnochio, we don’t believe it anyway.

“Blowing the cobwebs away” 🙄 Either sit on the sofa and eat chocolate without caring, or go out for a walk cos you fancy it. Don’t use stupid expressions to show off about it.

“My favourite dinner of the year”. 🤦🏼‍♀️Boxing Day dinner is shite anyway, it wouldn’t exist without Christmas dinner the day before, and if you like it that much then just make it any other day of the bloody year. There are no laws against it Sandra.

• Haha
Reactions: 25