Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sheleg

VIP Member
That emotionally unstable woman EVERYONE has as a Facebook friend, who posts quotes about how nobody deserves her/you can only trust yourself in this life/the world is full of snakes. She has a child but is forever chasing the D of some sad lad, and complaining via the medium of vague-booking when he fails to live up to her expectations. She's always "being used" by her "so-called friends" who she would "do anythin for".

• Haha
Reactions: 33

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Antivax posts. If you don’t want the vaccine, fine, your choice, but no need to constantly go on about it. I’ve just seen a post calling people who choose to have it selfish because they’re damaging futures of children?? Calling me selfish for making a choice about my own body isn’t going to make me respect or want to listen to your view.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Dinky

The daft faces people pull after doing their make up tutorials. Pouting and looking off into the distance. Stop please.

Unwell kids. Take care of them and get the camera out their faces.

A photo of you holding hands with someone in a hospital bed. Sure take the photo if it brings comfort but why share it, it seems like an invasion of privacy.

Speaking of an invasion of privacy, posting the message inside a card you received, im sure the sender didn't want their words plastered all over SM.

Also kids parties that are just pure beige and decorated for thr adults attending with no thoughts for the kids.

Thought of another, the brand Iconic, to many Z listers promoting it. Can tell its been sent out en masse

Last edited:
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Agree with the people sharing about Rihanna being up the duff. Someone posted the pic of her and put ‘CONGRATULATIONS BABE YOU’LL BE AN AMAZING MUM’ like girl Rihanna ain’t gonna see that why you congratulating her 😂😂

• Haha

brinnle

Latest annoyance - Wordle

No
One
Cares!
Just play the game , be happy you got the word because we don’t care how many goes it took 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Crabbypatty00

Chatty Member
20 something's giving advice on anything related to health, fitness, weight, make up, hair styling etc.

I survived on McDonald's, Mayfair cigarettes and red bull for many years in my twenties and still looked awesome (comparatively).

Come back to me when you've had a baby, a c section, grey hairs, hormone fluctuations and just looking at a tube of pringles gives you three more inches of cellulite love 👍

• Haha
  • Heart

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
I legit just saw a story on insta saying ‘finding it so hard to make my wfh aesthetically pleasing’!!
Like what the actual fuck??
Working from home with paperwork and files and bits and pieces lying around isn’t aesthetically pleasing!!
Not every aspect in life is/has to be aesthetically pleasing!!
Fucking hell!!
What’s wrong with people??
What has Instagram done to the world!!
I literally want to get off the world
Can we go back to 2014 before all this bullshit started

• Heart
  • Haha

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
“If you know you know” winds me up in a way that few other things do… it’s got such a mean girls flavour to it. Such a weird thing to say from where I sit.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

ElectricDreams

VIP Member
I've said it before and I'll say it again... Facebook thank you posts. Just seen one with a photo of a man changing a tyre by the side of the road, alongside the caption "Does anyone know Nigel? He changed my tyre when I had a blowout on the dual carriageway and I just want to say thank you". Why couldn't she just say thank you when she was shoving the camera in his face to take the picture for Facebook?

• Haha
  • Heart

ginandlipstick

When people who have young children post videos of their children crying/having tantrums onto social media with the caption "This is what I have been dealing with all evening". But post every time it happens. Really irritates me - no one actually needs to see it and during the time they spend recording their poor child they could have probably dealt with it.

Also when people repost the same photo three or four times because they aren't getting the number of likes they anticipated

• Haha
  • Heart

Clover123

VIP Member
Saw a "boy done good" again this year... I was fed up of that one about 10 years ago, who still boasts about stuff like that nowadays?!

• Haha

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Anybody want to pick a number from 1-20 to win a Body Shop advent calendar? Just £2 a number...anyone? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

emerald

VIP Member

When people say melodramatic "Please no!!" shite like this when an old famous person dies. She was 99, what was she supposed to do, live forever?

• Haha
Reactions: 29

TheGlossy

VIP Member
Not to sound insensitive but... those who complain on IG about spending Christmas in isolation when they would otherwise spend Christmas with their relatives. I fully understand it is hard to spend Christmas alone, but some people spend Christmas alone every single year regardless of COVID. Those who post on IG generally have no symptoms or very bearable ones yet make a big deal out of spending Christmas alone. At least, they're lucky to have family and friends to see once they're out of isolation. Some people are alone all year around and don't complain on IG.

• Heart

onthebuses

Get ready for all the brain dead “2022 is gonna be my year” type posts!

Do people really believe that some sort of magic curtain comes down at the stroke of midnight and everything changes?! It’s just another day in the same long timeline, fucking morons.

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Fucking hot chocolate stations. The huns have gone mad. What's wrong with just getting it out the cupboard, from the tub it came in? Why does it need to be decanted into shitty jars then arranged into a "hot chocolate station" cluttering up your kitchen worktops. Weirdos.