Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aimmaimm

Long time reader, first time poster here!

What finally drove me to post? The utter absurdity that Tim flew across the country for D23...and forgot his pass at home.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Imbris

Chatty Member
Mods delete this is you want, not trying to cause a stir but I'm bad at keeping my mouth shut.

Obviously everyone can post what they want here; thems the rules. But in my opinion there's nothing wrong with anyone making a legal living for themselves and sex isn't some taboo thing to be afraid of. I don't know the woman they hung out at D23 with and maybe there are other valid reasons to criticize her but her profession isn't one of them (to me).

• Heart
Reactions: 52

2020planner

VIP Member
I believe Tim's brother is adopted. I'm sure Tim and Jenn look down on him.
Jaime. The oldest. I don't know why they'd look down on him. He gave Tim a job in his previous successful construction and design company.

Tim WISHES he looks like Jaime. And probably so does Jenn. 🥴

The Silver Fox - IYKYK

1662905123508.png

1662905189635.png

1662905218628.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Galorious

VIP Member
Im gonna put out a wild prediction. They're going to announce the next babies gender as non-binary because we care about the LGBTQ+ community you guyzzzzzz!
It's a girl!!!..... Oh no wait... Its a boy. He just takes after his father.

Ha! These stans on Twitter are just cracking me up today!
Screenshot_20220913_162218.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
Off topic: Molly from her new channel MAM just road Dinosaur then got off and gave a "friendly PSA" to all about "even if you know the ride and all the words keep it to yourself and say it in your head. You don't know if someone near you is their first time riding and they paid to hear the ride and not you."
To all the stupid vloggers that fake "wheeeeeee!!!!!!!!!" or pretend surprised scared at shit they've seen over and over = STFU. Listen to Molly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

DukeOfKent

Chatty Member
Did Tim have a meet n greet, or does this guy mean the Mickey & Minnie meet n greet? Whichever, Jenn & J$ coukd t go and their close pals have all the info.... Utter twats
View attachment 1574238
Screenshot_20220912_233805.jpg

The more I think about that last comment the more it cracks me up. "Jen and Jackson couldn't go." Oh, did Jackson have a very important business meeting that he just couldn't reschedule? Jenn couldn't find time in her schedule of rolling out of bed at noon to delete negative comments to squeeze it in?

Although it does give me an idea. Just to be an agent of chaos, I'd love to start messing with the stans by giving them bad information in the comments.
"We LOVED seeing you at the exclusive meet-and-greet that you held for your bestest fans yesterday, Tim!"
"Can't wait to get free Tracker t-shirts at your event at the castle tonight, Tim!"
"I had so much fun riding waterslides at Blizzard Beach with Jenn and Lyn at your meetup for top Patreons!"
Then just watch as the stans work themselves into a tizzy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

merann109

Mods delete this is you want, not trying to cause a stir but I'm bad at keeping my mouth shut.

Obviously everyone can post what they want here; thems the rules. But in my opinion there's nothing wrong with anyone making a legal living for themselves and sex isn't some taboo thing to be afraid of. I don't know the woman they hung out at D23 with and maybe there are other valid reasons to criticize her but her profession isn't one of them (to me).
thank you for saying this - i saw someone call her a whore and i’m pissed. sex work =/= being a whore, and even if it did, that’s not something to shame someone for. being lazy, entitled parents, yes. shame away. but do not go after people for what they do for a legitimate profession.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Galorious

VIP Member
And now their stans are photos hopping themselves into Tracker family photos and posting them on Twitter. So tell me #whoisunwell?
Screenshot_20220913_151811.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
I just went to the Disneyland website, clicked on the Disneyland hotel. In big bold letters, it talks about the construction. Now who is the idiot?

• Haha
Reactions: 39