TheTimTracker #93 And Now it's Time to Steal Some Content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next video will probably be the gender reveal so she can use that as an excuse for the D23 being so late.

It just angers me that if they are having a girl this biatch is probably sitting there like "Oh husband we have the american dream lifestyle, one boy and one girl that we fork out money for our nanny to raise, making tons of money doing half assed videos of absolutely nothing, unless we steal the content from someone else who don't have the balls to stand up to us, we have adoring stans with one eye praising us daily..We have it made"

I cannoy wait for this all to go down in a ball of tit lol

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What in the actual duck is wrong with these people??? And WE need to grow up??

:sick: :sick: :sick:
Yes sadly it will most likely be some sort of "super fan" that causes an incident with them. Not one of the Unwell 3. I'd cross the street if I ever saw them. Or fire up some copyrighted music on my phone if they were recording. And of course not wishing them any harm it is just disconcerting some of the things their so called fans say and do.

Reactions: 15
Still no new video, huh? Didn’t she say she had at least one pre-made filler video all ready to go? I can’t believe she hasn’t even posted that. I guess she’s just enjoying her well-deserved vacation, job, vacation. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Im gonna put out a wild prediction. They're going to announce the next babies gender as non-binary because we care about the LGBTQ+ community you guyzzzzzz!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Or fire up some copyrighted music on my phone
Make sure it's the Eagles. They're all over the copyright stuff. Or neoclassical metal guy Yngwie Malmsteen. Apparently his wife issues complaints even against young guys showing how to play his stuff.

Reactions: 9
Yes sadly it will most likely be some sort of "super fan" that causes an incident with them. Not one of the Unwell 3. I'd cross the street if I ever saw them. Or fire up some copyrighted music on my phone if they were recording. And of course not wishing them any harm it is just disconcerting some of the things their so called fans say and do.
I agree, however maybe an incident in or out of the parks may wake them up to the dangers they put themselves, Jackprop, their property, and to a lesser extent Stanny Lean in on a daily basis with their nutter stans. Of course we are the Unwell3.

I mean it only took a road rage incident for Dejennerate to stop driving unless it’s a golf cart at AMI or Fort Wilderness. #homemovies

Reactions: 14
No video since Saturday. What is Jenn doing? She seemingly missed half the Cali events so far, has a nanny to watch her one kid, and still hasn't edited anything? It's so lazy and entitled.

On a related note, for free I watched the D23 Parks announcements on Youtube Live and then read some blogs for more context of all the news. I don't understand what (if anything) Tim thinks he can bring to table to make a video about D23 worth it, days after everyone already knows all the announcements. I assume there's a big merch presence at D23, so he probably just filmed 3 hours of his fondling all the "exclusive" t-shirts.

• Haha
No video since Saturday. What is Jenn doing? She seemingly missed half the Cali events so far, has a nanny to watch her one kid, and still hasn't edited anything? It's so lazy and entitled.

On a related note, for free I watched the D23 Parks announcements on Youtube Live and then read some blogs for more context of all the news. I don't understand what (if anything) Tim thinks he can bring to table to make a video about D23 worth it, days after everyone already knows all the announcements. I assume there's a big merch presence at D23, so he probably just filmed 3 hours of his fondling all the "exclusive" t-shirts.
FOMO... That's all. He simply cannot exist in a world where there is a public Disney event and not be part of it, even if Disney doesn't really want him there.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Unfortunately, their fucked up stans would watch paint dry on a bathroom wall if they were told it was the Trackers' shitter.

So, sadly, I don't think it even matters anymore with regard to timeliness or relevancy - and the Trackers know this, and are stupidly banking on this lazy strategy as lasting forever - which it won't.

Reactions: 18
They should burn the D23 videos because they're useless now. What was Tim filming for anyway? He knows his wife can't do tit lol. And while they're at it, just stick to their home movies.

Reactions: 16
Im gonna put out a wild prediction. They're going to announce the next babies gender as non-binary because we care about the LGBTQ+ community you guyzzzzzz!
It's a girl!!!..... Oh no wait... Its a boy. He just takes after his father.

Ha! These stans on Twitter are just cracking me up today!
Screenshot_20220913_162218.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Yea, they missed the mark here for sure. Anything that was mentioned is already old news because it's been posted all over the place. Although most of these vloggers didn't really understand what was announced, including Tim on his insta stories.

Happily Ever After isn't coming back, the SONG will be coming back in a new firework show. Zootopia/Moana isn't coming to AK anytime soon, Blue Sky is just a code word for ideas that might possibly at some point be put on the coming soon list. Tron is still months away. Tiana is years away. And a Figment meet and greet that was already in existence. We aren't even getting the Mando meet and greet. Could they not afford 2 of those suits?

• Haha
I wonder how many water bottles, tumblers, and t-shirts they'll come back from California with. Can never have enough of those!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My guess is Ginn made it out to DL for half a day and then probably freaked out not having Dim by her side and having to deal with her child, even with Stanny Lean in tow, and she went and spent the rest of their vacation in the hotel. Dim told some stan she and J¢ were staying at the hotel, and my question is, while Ginn is being a dysfunctional useless adult in a hotel room with the kid, does she still make Stanny sit there with her and hold her hand? I can’t imagine being in such a scenario, but if I were, I’d at least encourage Stanny to go and have fun at the parks, but I guess she needs to be around to make sure J¢ doesn’t disturb his egg donor being useless and non-functioning. Awkward. Also, pretty sure they only have annual passes for USH, not DL, so that’s even more of a waste. 🙄 Can’t wait to hear all their complaints and judgments and misinformation from this CA trip! I’ll need edibles to make it through any of these vlogs if they ever get uploaded. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder how many water bottles, tumblers, and t-shirts they'll come back from California with. Can never have enough of those!
Don’t forget the picture frames they are never going to get around to actually putting the pictures in!!

Reactions: 18
My guess is Ginn made it out to DL for half a day and then probably freaked out not having Dim by her side and having to deal with her child, even with Stanny Lean in tow, and she went and spent the rest of their vacation in the hotel. Dim told some stan she and J¢ were staying at the hotel, and my question is, while Ginn is being a dysfunctional useless adult in a hotel room with the kid, does she still make Stanny sit there with her and hold her hand? I can’t imagine being in such a scenario, but if I were, I’d at least encourage Stanny to go and have fun at the parks, but I guess she needs to be around to make sure J¢ doesn’t disturb his egg donor being useless and non-functioning. Awkward. Also, pretty sure they only have annual passes for USH, not DL, so that’s even more of a waste. 🙄 Can’t wait to hear all their complaints and judgments and misinformation from this CA trip! I’ll need edibles to make it through any of these vlogs if they ever get uploaded. 😆
I'd be surprised if they don't have passes for DL. They seem to get useless annual passes for any theme park they hit. Legoland, Peppa Pig, etc.

Reactions: 9
I'd be surprised if they don't have passes for DL. They seem to get useless annual passes for any theme park they hit. Legoland, Peppa Pig, etc.
The difference is Legoland and Peppa Pig passes are like pennies.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.