TheTimTracker #93 And Now it's Time to Steal Some Content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Tim kept saying MULENEAR I wasn't sure if he was talking about Thor's hammer or if he saw Lyn approaching carrying all their belongings from the flight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
They must at this point be breaking even with spending vs income cause there's absolutely no way they are getting extra to be able to be put away, between the first class flights, fancy rooms, buying views an comments an bills, I'd say taxes as well but they don't bother with that

I wouldn't be surprised if savings were even being used just to make up the rest because with the views they are pulling in there's just no way they are getting a good income, if savings were being used to make up the rest then it could explain why they are still living this crazy spending life an haven't slowed right down since it will be a slow burn rather than huge chunks at a time, but sooner rather than later even that will start to go an since nothings being put by for future then it won't be long till the excuses come of why they aren't staying in the big fancy rooms, an why they aren't doing so many cruises an concierge, it could also be one part of the reason why prop #2 is coming, it gives them that excuse to slow down for a time with these vacations to perhaps be able to put some cash aside

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I agree. I only made it to 14 mins and I skipped a lot. And I'm really interested in D23. We really thought about going but my daughter would have missed school and it's her senior year and we weren't sure then if there would be something big she'd miss.

He's really just all over the place, comments on people cosplaying that you can barely see in the crowd. He's videoing a girl taking a photo and just seems like a creepy weird old guy stalker. This says Day 1. Are we seriously going to have 3 days of this nonsense? I'm done.
exactly!! you can’t just shove a camera in peoples faces! it’s truly not hard to not angle the camera towards people constantly. of course in a crowded place, especially like d23, you’re bound to record everyone around you, but if you’re going to comment on someone right next to you, you should always ask before you record or photograph others who cosplay, every single cosplayer!! people put in loads of work on them not to be recorded or photographed without consent. yes, they’re in a place where people will be taking pics/recordings, regardless dude it’s still common courtesy.

Reactions: 11
This was awful. Again they show their quantity over quality philosophy. We don’t need to see him walking around confused on where he’s going. We don’t need to see every single person in costume. We don’t need to see every single piece of merch he fondled.

This happened a week ago. It should have been edited down to show highlights only. They just suck at this. But it’ll surely get plenty of views I’m sure. 🙄
it’s so irrelevant. what would be interesting like showing off things such as the props, reading the info, giving a review, even giving constructive criticism! maybe instead of showing all the merch in the store, show off the MAIN merch along with prices and then move on. you can fit basically everything into one video if you do it right. he doesn’t need to comment on everything, he can just give a few things here and there.

yep exactly. everyone will watch regardless. “ooh look at this! i just saw that in so and so’s video! oh well, it’s tim tracker so it’s ok!”

Reactions: 9
Skimming Woo’s video. I wonder how Tim felt as a third wheel and I wonder if Jenn and daphne have ever met… Jenn strikes me as the type to feel in competition with every woman around her.

Reactions: 23
exactly!! you can’t just shove a camera in peoples faces! it’s truly not hard to not angle the camera towards people constantly. of course in a crowded place, especially like d23, you’re bound to record everyone around you, but if you’re going to comment on someone right next to you, you should always ask before you record or photograph others who cosplay, every single cosplayer!! people put in loads of work on them not to be recorded or photographed without consent. yes, they’re in a place where people will be taking pics/recordings, regardless dude it’s still common courtesy.
I've never been to anything like that but isn't there actual rules when it comes to cosplayers that you MUST ask permission for photos an to record them? Because of the costumes? I think I've heard people mention at comic con that they take it quite serious with photographing an videoing the cosplayers

But then what respect do they have? If they are low enough to be scummy to steal other vloggers footage then they are gonna be low enough to be filming them all

Reactions: 12
At this point hire a editor as you’re so far behind it’s not even funny. Even the woo and morrow beat you by days!!

Reactions: 18
I've never been to anything like that but isn't there actual rules when it comes to cosplayers that you MUST ask permission for photos an to record them? Because of the costumes? I think I've heard people mention at comic con that they take it quite serious with photographing an videoing the cosplayers

But then what respect do they have? If they are low enough to be scummy to steal other vloggers footage then they are gonna be low enough to be filming them all
I don't know that there are actual rules, but it's common human decency to say, wow, that's a great cosplay, can I photograph/video you to put in my vlog? People whp cosplay typically love to get photographed, it's part of the fun, it's recognition for all the time they put in. But these are regular people, not the person dressed as Minnie working in the parks, so it's polite to strike up a conversation and ask permission before shoving your already rolling camera in their face so you can make money off their image. Ugh, I really can't stand either of them.

Re: Adam's HHN video, I would have sent a superchat in to see Daphne and Jenn together. Why even bring Stanny along if Jenn was just going to stay in the hotel the entire time while Tim was off vlogging? I think if Jenn made it to the parks with Stanny and J$, we would have seen something on her insta story. Tim should have gone to California alone.

Reactions: 18
Re: Adam's HHN video, I would have sent a superchat in to see Daphne and Jenn together. Why even bring Stanny along if Jenn was just going to stay in the hotel the entire time while Tim was off vlogging? I think if Jenn made it to the parks with Stanny and J$, we would have seen something on her insta story. Tim should have gone to California alone.
She NEVER would have allowed him to to CA alone. It was tough enough for her when he went to the NASA thing a few months back and that was just 1 or 2 nights away!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She NEVER would have allowed him to to CA alone. It was tough enough for her when he went to the NASA thing a few months back and that was just 1 or 2 nights away!
OMG. You're so right!!! I completely forgot about that meltdown she basically had when he was an hour away. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
All that money and still boooorrrringggggggggg. Oh but money doesn't matter- whoever is funding all these trips, poor people, you're getting bent over.

Reactions: 19
I don't know that there are actual rules, but it's common human decency to say, wow, that's a great cosplay, can I photograph/video you to put in my vlog? People whp cosplay typically love to get photographed, it's part of the fun, it's recognition for all the time they put in. But these are regular people, not the person dressed as Minnie working in the parks, so it's polite to strike up a conversation and ask permission before shoving your already rolling camera in their face so you can make money off their image. Ugh, I really can't stand either of them.

Thanks, wasn't sure if there were actual rules or not, i just hear most will say you need to ask so thought maybe it was

But I do agree that it's just downright disrespectful not to ask them for permission, am sure when asked they would be happy for it since I know alot will spend months on a costume an honestly they are all amazing pieces of work, but these two seem to think the world revolves around them an it's their right to have what they want

My parents would be disgusted with me if I had that attitude an was so disrespectful to others, an if my grandparents were still here I'd have a wooden spoon or cane cracked off my ass, or god forbid that dreaded slipper, how the fk a slipper can give you a sore one over a wooden spoon I'll never know 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s too tired and had to get all these videos up so she didn’t have time and Jackson woke them up at 3am and the bed wasn’t as comfortable at universal so she didn’t get the best sleep and being pregnant kept her up so she couldn’t be there to film with them and someone set the alarm clock for 6am and Dim wanted to do all the houses and I wasn’t ready to go through all the houses because my legs get sore because I’m pregnant and last nights dinner sit too well last night so I thought that I should just stay back and get some more videos out of the way for you guyzzz.
This is just missing a few dozen exclamation points.

A week late and it's only Day 1 and it's 44 minutes long? How is it possible to suck this hard?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Boring.

I want the video of Lyn taking Jenn around Disneyland for the day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This is just missing a few dozen exclamation points.

A week late and it's only Day 1 and it's 44 minutes long? How is it possible to suck this hard?

OMG..its 44 minutes???? Good grief...i can watch 2 episodes of The Office in that time and get SO much more entertainment. I think i'll skip hate watching on this one.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.