TheTimTracker #93 And Now it's Time to Steal Some Content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome! The sad thing is, that is EXACTLY the kind of post to expect from their stan community. Welcome to the Unwell 3!
HA I have posted a few times here just not as often. I usually lurk and laugh with the Mrs about the stupidity of the trackers without having to actually watch their garbage content.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow, that was wayyy overdue.Just read the article and I got to say the writer has more cajones than I do. I can only imagine the pushback she’ll get from the crazy stans over this. I hate that this likely will turn into creator steals from Universal rather than holding them accountable for taking advantage of smaller creators.

Reactions: 13
Sorry I haven’t kept up for a while but what video did they steal?
Thanks x
In their HHN video, they inserted multiple pieces of footage from a bunch of other YouTubers because they weren’t permitted to film in the houses due to getting kicked off the Universal media list (due to their racist and homophobic videos).

They used the footage without asking the creators and claiming it fell under Fair Use (see their description box on that HHN video)

I think the footage made up about 40% of the video in total.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Video queued up to them saying they got the results and "Somebody's very excited" Timbo statement:

• Sick
Reactions: 7
In their HHN video, they inserted multiple pieces of footage from a bunch of other YouTubers because they weren’t permitted to film in the houses due to getting kicked off the Universal media list (due to their racist and homophobic videos).

They used the footage without asking the creators and claiming it fell under Fair Use (see their description box on that HHN video)

I think the footage made up about 40% of the video in total.
Omg I watched that! I honestly thought it was their footage.
They really did that… arseholes!

Reactions: 9
I think it is a boy and Dim was referencing Jenn
I hope you're right. I don't really care what they plop out, it's just a wad of cash to them really BUT if Jenn wants a girl I'd be delighted if she didn't get what she wants. duck her. She slips by on incompetence, neediness, and Tim. Her life would be very very different if she was with someone else ior he wasn't so driven by pseudo fame. She is a pathetic excuse for a woman and never has that been more obvious than now. With a that's going on here, can't help but compare her to the Queen and the amazingly strong Princess Royal who was by her Mother's side for her last days, travelled the length of the country accompanying her coffin, taking part in vigils and ceremonies in a relentless schedule under huge scrutiny. All the time comprised and perfect turned out. Jenn sets women back decades. Her co-dependancy isn't admirable or likeable. It's pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I hope you're right. I don't really care what they plop out, it's just a wad of cash to them really BUT if Jenn wants a girl I'd be delighted if she didn't get what she wants. duck her. She slips by on incompetence, neediness, and Tim. Her life would be very very different if she was with someone else ir he wasn't so driven by pseudo fame. She us a pathetic excuse for a woman and never has that been more obvious than now. With a that's going on here, can't help but compare her to the Queen and the amazingly strong Princess Royal who was by her Mother's side for her last days, travelled the length of the country accompanying her coffin, taking part in vigils and ceremonies in a relentless schedule under huge scrutiny. All the time comprised and perfect turned out. Jenn sets women back decades. Her co-dependancy isn't admirable or likeable. It's pathetic.
The Princess Royal is a BAMF. People tried to kidnap her once and she was like 'not today witch'. Meanwhile Jennypoo can't track her own damn cycle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I think it’s a girl and he’s referencing Jackson. Buddy probably wants a brother so he would be upset with a girl. Perhaps?

I think most kids who are old enough to understand tend to want a sibling that is the same gender as them. Granted, I've known older kids who really did not care what came out. One of my friends has PCOS and had a 12 year difference between her kids. The daughter wanted a brother and thankfully the winning sperm made a boy. So the daughter got what she wanted! At the end of the day (I know the young lady), she really did not care if she got a sister. My friend and her husband really did not care.

Tim "should" know basic biology.

The Princess Royal is a BAMF. People tried to kidnap her once and she was like 'not today witch'. Meanwhile Jennypoo can't track her own damn cycle.

I've always liked Princess Anne. She seems besides Prince Edward to be the only normal "kids."

Reactions: 13
I've come across a few of those gender reveal videos on YouTube. I think they're all pretty ridiculous. Like someone else said earlier, just celebrate that you're having a HEALTHY BABY!!! In some of the videos I've seen, I've seen one parent (usually the father) getting visibly upset when the gender is revealed to be opposite of what they had hoped for. I wonder if we'll be "lucky" enough to see that type of reaction with these two dweebs. Imagine being the child of one of these idiots in these gender reveal videos, and seeing a parent react like they're disappointed while you're still chilling in mom's belly. I'd have a hard time facing my disappointed parent after seeing that type of reaction.

Reactions: 18
I think most kids who are old enough to understand tend to want a sibling that is the same gender as them.
From what we've seen of J$, I don't think he's capable of comprehending what's going on. I know many almost 3 year olds do, but this kid is so sheltered and unsocialized, I don't think he understands 'brother' and 'sister' and the differences between the two. Maybe as some sort of comparison like Bluey has a sister or Peppa Pig has a brother (I don't know if they do) but I don't think he understands there's a baby and it can be a boy/girl and that he's capable of having a preference.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Hmm. Yeah I think it’s a boy. Didn’t Tim slip and say “he” at one point too.

Hoping it’s a boy. I seriously fear for this kid if it’s a little girl with all the weirdos out there and the Trackers have no boundaries (boys are exploited too but I’m thinking like a Wren Eleanor situation)

Reactions: 16

Hoping it’s a boy. I seriously fear for this kid if it’s a little girl with all the weirdos out there and the Trackers have no boundaries (boys are exploited too but I’m thinking like a Wren Eleanor situation)
Maybe we'll get to see how desperate and crazy the Trackers are, where they will raise the new baby as non-binary.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe we'll get to see how desperate and crazy the Trackers are, where they will raise the new baby as non-binary.
I said that as well, if it is a boy then I wouldn't be surprised they tried to raise it non binary an then force feminine things on him to the point that the poor kid doesn't understand he's a boy an thinks he's a girl an then they will try an jump on the whole "trans" bs

Reactions: 9

From the 8/28/22 LIVE.
Jenn saying.....
C0715133-F321-46EE-980B-DD85E43F30B5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If the child has medical issues, like intersex or other issues, like autistic, Downs or something else (Spina Bifita), I'd be interested to see how they handle that.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.