Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
I like this thread title better but you have to link and request close of the old one when you create a new one. Maybe they can be merged.

Reactions: 4

Coffee_cat

There is a really old q&a Tim did when he first started out and someone asked if he wanted kids. He said yes! But that Jenn wanted to adopt. I wish I could remember around the date of that video.

Reactions: 4

erry

Chatty Member
Wasn't Jenn leggs that nutcase that kept posting that tim was with the "wrong" Jenn an he should be with her? I think I remember she kept posting a ton of personal things like last names, work place, their address

This was back when I was still a fan an I remember coming accross their house address through her, although I think at the time they had moved but were still lieing that they were in that house, they also took some time away from vlogging as well around that time which I believe now was because they were moving but they made it out to be cause they were having to deal with her

Thinking on all that crap that went on, it makes me wonder if it was actually Jenn doing it for attention an to create drama
😲🤷‍♀️👀 oh wow, I had no idea

Reactions: 3

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Actually the doctrine of Fair Use is complex to understand. This is from the Digital Media Law center
Unfortunately, there is no clear formula that you can use to determine the boundaries of fair use. Instead, a court will weigh these four factors holistically in order to determine whether the use in question is a fair use. In order for you to assess whether your use of another's copyrighted work will be permitted, you will need an understanding of why fair use applies, and how courts interpret each part of the test.

Law is open to interpretation.
except we are specifically talking about fair use on YouTube.

is this like “asking for a friend”, but you are the friend? 🧐

Reactions: 2

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Hey did the thread on the Tim Tracker get deleted? I can’t find it on their Reddit page but I get sent to it when I click the link?

Reactions: 1