Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peteykirch

VIP Member
1663090004867.png

So....they mask up while wandering around the airport, but then don't mask up in the plan...ohh I forgot when you fly First Class, there's no covid in anything cuntcierge level.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Quasimodo

VIP Member
The construction noise wouldn't be an issue anyway for the most part for most people since it's when most people are, you know, actually in the parks, not being like Ginn and becoming one with the bed while Dimmy's off at D23 pretending he's an iMpOrTaNt businessman (who can't deliver anything by deadline). Or she could use one of J¢'s 27 white noise machines while she's taking a 5 hour nap. I'd say there are also white noise apps she could use, but she seems allergic to downloading anything besides instagram, twitter, and bravo to her phone. She doesn't even check her email.

I seriously can't stand people like her who think it's endearing and funny that they're so incompetent and unprepared. If we were driving to the airport and were late (mostly probably because of her) and she was spouting nonsensical bullshit like "I have faith it'll all turn out okay", I'd smack the bitch. There's positivity and then there's lazy wishful delusional thinking. And, it's not cute or funny to joke that she doesn't have the app and doesn't know how Genie+ works HAHAHAHAHAHAHA isn't that hilarious. No. Get your shit together woman. I cope with my anxiety by trying to research and plan as much of my vacations as possible so I have a good idea of what to expect.

At some point, don't you get sick of never being proactive or prepared for anything? I just don't understand living like that and I don't understand how someone who supposedly has anxiety could be so lackadaisical about not having any control over her own life. Does she seriously think Dim's going to be around forever to coddle and enable her?

• Heart
Reactions: 36

2020planner

VIP Member
Why do these idiots still continue to rely on the SLACKERS for up-to-date info?
View attachment 1574435
🥨 Alert!

I love how if someone references the Trackers' excessive vacations, the stans scream - buT buT buT... iT's ThEiR jOB!

However, this stan responds to someone's inquiry about a lack of vlogs as the Trackers "...enjoying their California trip..."

So which is it, stans?

Are they there on vacation?
Or are they there to work, and cover date-specific events in a timely manner? :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 35

2020planner

VIP Member
We’re super sad y’all 😂😂😂😂
Hi joftheinternet! Per your comment, glad to know you're lurking on here to know this! 👋🖕

Guess what? The Trackers don't give a fuck about you!

They just want you to watch.

Your time = $$$ to them.
$$$ = another vacation and ring for Jenn.

That's it. Other than that, they wouldn't give you the time of day in the "real" world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

bhg469

Chatty Member
I think Tim is stuck and unhappy! Its partly his down making but I do feel a little (v.v little) but sorry for him!
Definitely don't!! It was Tim that worked full time and let her become the full time editor. It was Tim that knocked her up. It was Tim that provided the home, car, money and nanny.. It was Tim that enabled all of her bad behavior.

No one should feel bad for him because he did it all to himself.

• Heart

hcslacs

VIP Member
B8ABC43E-0F15-42BE-BE64-113F51F0A622.jpeg

I don’t know if that guy is part of the Dim and Woo party but he had Dim’s fuzzy balls and camera in his face most of the tram ride. Also they talked throughout most of it while the tram host was also speaking. Those poor other people on the tram.

• Angry
  • Sad

Galorious

VIP Member
I think J$ was an attempt to increase views and that is it, plain and simple. They were both getting older and less relevant, the competition is young and timely. They are both money hungry and want to try and stay on top of the YouTube fame. Gin was on birth control, stopped taking it and boom pregnant. They knew their stans were dumb enough to believe it was a "miracle" and he has been their constant scapegoat for any and everything. They saw, and still see, J$ as a business opportunity. Now they see how the stans eat up anything regarding J$ and coincidently another "miracle" came along (oh, and now they have to work on actively stopping the "miracles"). They parade J$ around like an animal in a circus, constantly risk his safety and have pawned him off on at least 5 different caretakers (Sparkly Nicole, Disney Double Dose, English friends, girl who was at Ratatouille opening and now Lyn) and he is not even 3 yet. J$ is an afterthought and they constantly prove they could care less about him, just look at his 2nd birthday, he got to do what he does everyday - perform for the camera - he wouldn't have even had a cake had the neighbors not brought one over. Truly very sad, he will be consulting with Janette McCurdy in a few years to write a book about his dysfunctional childhood.

She said during the planned parenthood live that she was on birth control.
I don't think they did. Jenn fell pregnant just as they started to get the really good #hosted gigs on Disney Cruise lines, Adventures by Disney etc. I think that having J$ is what started their decline, hastened by lockdown. I suspect this is why there is a tinge of resentment. They believe its his fault, its our fault... Basically everyone else's but theirs. They got a lot of attention when Jenn was pregnant especially from WBG and some other good restaurants and hotels, they were initially far better parents than I expected and I was pleasantly surprised. But they lost the plot somewhere. Taking J$ to the park when he was very young, bulldozing people out the way with the pram, buying ridiculous amounts of toys, trying on a $19k sweater whilst bouncing a pukey baby.... They lost touch with the rest of the world and believed their own hype and importance. They didn't think there would be an end to the luxury hosting, they'd be THE ideal Disney family and be showered with opportunity. Then boom their bullshit caught up with them. Number 2 is definitely a desperate cash grab and I think will be the end of them. No way are they going to be functional with 2 kids, even with Stanny.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

2020planner

VIP Member
Because they are lazy as fuck at this point.

Jenn can't be bothered to either get a IUD or take the pill with consistency, and Dim most likely doesn't want to have to put a rain coat on his personal hut dug.
So...basically they're now totally - and openly - negating every single aspect of the "we can't have children; I'm infertile" storyline from years' past?

I seriously don't know how anyone could like them at this point. They are absolutely insufferable assholes. :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33