TheTimTracker #93 And Now it's Time to Steal Some Content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the "they made a few hundred dollars today"

1. How much did they spend to make that
2. Pretty bold to assume nobody works and makes hundred dollars a day too........
We are pretty smart with our investments and our CD account made a few hundred dollars today too. Add to that my husband actually working a REAL job and not jamming a giant fuzzy set of mic nuts into everyone’s faces on a daily basis. I didn’t have to spend $10,000.00 to fly to California to roll in Jenn’s bed grease or rent an oversized outdated hotel room to earn that money either.

hear that slackers?? It must really suck to bleeping suck…

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Giving Jenn too much credit for saying she wouldnt do that. You have to turn your sarcasm filter on and realize she was doing that sarcastically say the opposite of what you mean thing. She was signaling to her stans to dig up personal info on this lady and post it to get revenge.
Oh definitely, like she knew what she was doing by sneakily telling people about her on vlogs an the whole fake crying tit that they were being "hounded" by this woman, i can't remember all the details because of how long ago it was, I mean we are going back years when they were just starting to get into their peak but I think I might remember somthing along the lines that she was getting authorities involved an going to court about it because of how bad it was, when really I think it was all just done on twitter this crap

She made it seem that it was so bad to the point she couldn't leave the house for fear of this woman

Reactions: 7
the d23 video has finally dropped.

what will we highly likely see?

- food
- dim lying about how things sound “interesting” when he’s really not interested in all , some things followed up by “but…”
- same exact tit everyone else has posted already

Reactions: 10
Dim sounds so defeated because he's amongst the regular peons that he didn't get priority access to shop at Mickey's of Glendales and he doesn't want to wait to do so.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
LMFAO

Dim talked to someone at DCL and he told them you need more locations to get cookies on the Disney Wish and that person told Dim they will relay that information up the line.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Off topic: Molly from her new channel MAM just road Dinosaur then got off and gave a "friendly PSA" to all about "even if you know the ride and all the words keep it to yourself and say it in your head. You don't know if someone near you is their first time riding and they paid to hear the ride and not you."
To all the stupid vloggers that fake "wheeeeeee!!!!!!!!!" or pretend surprised scared at tit they've seen over and over = STFU. Listen to Molly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
getting all their videos up late… once again. things are irrelevant now! gonna start calling them the irrelevant two.

don’t really like watching adam but based off what i see, he’s already uploaded things dim and ginn said they’d be doing on their trip 🫣 may i add… everything. yikes!! keep up guys !

Reactions: 8
This is just me, but if I had been ditched by Disney like Tim has been, I probably wouldn’t have even bothered to go to D23. I sure as tit would not have done a video about it, and then let my lazy as duck “editor” release it to YouTube almost a week after the event. They need to get out of their little safety bubble and become a little more self aware. They should be embarrassed.

Reactions: 29
LMFAO

Dim talked to someone at DCL and he told them you need more locations to get cookies on the Disney Wish and that person told Dim they will relay that information up the line.
I'm sure that'll be their #1 Priority Tim! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
LMFAO

Imagine having to pass that on. 'So, uh, this grown ass man with an incel pubebeard just went full prima donna over not having enough cookie locations on the Wish.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This is just me, but if I had been ditched by Disney like Tim has been, I probably wouldn’t have even bothered to go to D23. I sure as tit would not have done a video about it, and then let my lazy as duck “editor” release it to YouTube almost a week after the event. They need to get out of their little safety bubble and become a little more self aware. They should be embarrassed.
yep!!! me either! what’s the point of going if they’re going to completely drop you? they don’t care so don’t give them money especially after they know you messed up! it’s embarrassing. everyone else has done the videos for it already… it’s all so repetitive at this point. i don’t even like disney but d23 always interests me, seeing the same things be repeated just gets obnoxious.

Reactions: 11
These two are as useful an quick as Internet explorer

those that still use Internet explorer will find out about the Queen next week

• Haha
Reactions: 15
LMFAO

"We've seen your travel companion Mr. Bojanowski....pretty sure she got ALL the cookies. Now are you ready to put down your deposit for the Funnel Suite so the plebs can watch you waddle around all day inside your room?"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.