TheTimTracker #93 And Now it's Time to Steal Some Content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be nice living in lalaland…. I heard it’s quite the place. Locals sell your snake oil and convince you there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow…all while the locals cackle and count their money. What’s that saying ? A fool and his money are easily parted?
Also what are they complaining about on the forum? Other than the obvious 😂

Reactions: 8
I don't understand these food reviews. Who in their right mind listens to vloggers to decide what food to eat? (I know, probably Stans 🥨) I wouldn't listen to a word these two idiots say about any food, ever. It is way too subjective to determine what foods people like. The worthlessness of this vlog is astounding.

"The flavor is good...it sort of has a tomato-y base flavor...a tiniest bit of spice...they could be good in theory, but they are not." Riveting. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t understand the point of this video. Who is going to go HHN if they are a “scaredy-cat“??

Reactions: 17
I don’t understand the point of this video. Who is going to go HHN if they are a “scaredy-cat“??
The only thing I can think of, is for like couples where maybe one person is into the scare thrill thing and the other not so much.

Or for families where say 3 out of 4 people love the horror thing and the 4th not so much.

Reactions: 7
Please can someone share the link for the reddit? I could do with a laugh but can't find it!

Reactions: 5
I don't understand these food reviews. Who in their right mind listens to vloggers to decide what food to eat? (I know, probably Stans 🥨) I wouldn't listen to a word these two idiots say about any food, ever. It is way too subjective to determine what foods people like. The worthlessness of this vlog is astounding.

"The flavor is good...it sort of has a tomato-y base flavor...a tiniest bit of spice...they could be good in theory, but they are not." Riveting. 😂
I remember a couple of years back, not so much the specifics of what/where but they were reviewing a chicken dish and, swear down, the review amounted to, 'it really tasted like chicken, like, you could TASTE the chicken. I'd definitely get this if you're into chicken'.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm a 'scaredy-cat' and I would go nowhere near HHN. I would love to go to the Disney events because that is the kind of Halloween I love.

Reactions: 7
Definitely cannot see your comment
the subreddit has a block to new users you need so much karma/age for it to show to the public. I tried 😞

I don't understand these food reviews. Who in their right mind listens to vloggers to decide what food to eat?
I don’t understand how anyone could listen to the Trackers. They are the most picky eaters especially Tim and all the Whale orders is fish. The only thing I have learned from them is don’t get a hamburger because every time Dim complains that it is dry. You would think after the 98th burger he would realize that Disney does not have good hamburgers.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How embarrassing for boodle noodle that they can't spell 'hole' correctly

Screenshot_20220914_215257.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I tried watching a few minutes of this HHN vlog that Ginn pulled out of her greasy ass more than week later (really struggling to put together a perfect "BEST DAY EVER" Disneyland vlog where you're expected to pretend to be somewhat of a mother, huh Ginn?) and I didn't last long. Besides HHN boring the tit out of me, I had enough of Dim's manic yelling over all the noise and chaos.

Dim said this pile of grossness considered food looks beautiful, but it just looks like a giant blood clot over a damaged asshole that got puked on.
Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 1.45.35 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
the subreddit has a block to new users you need so much karma/age for it to show to the public. I tried 😞

I don’t understand how anyone could listen to the Trackers. They are the most picky eaters especially Tim and all the Whale orders is fish. The only thing I have learned from them is don’t get a hamburger because every time Dim complains that it is dry. You would think after the 98th burger he would realize that Disney does not have good hamburgers.
I guarantee you there's gonna be loads of hidden local burger joints they could prop up. Y'know, actually supporting/investing in their community. But it's not Disney branded so they don't give a duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.