TheTimTracker #93 And Now it's Time to Steal Some Content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she trashed her MIL on Twitter, and the whole time the heffa was on birth control🤬🤬🤬
That is super messed up to me too. The whole "well I am seen as useless by my MIL for not being able to have kids"

JK guys we can have kids we just chose not too. We never said we were infertile you said hehehe. Like thanks for the slap in the face for the people actually infertile in the world.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Side note: I think Dim wanted kids but she didn't. She just started heavily boozing so much and can't be bothered with what day of the week it is that the pill might have been skipped a few times too many. She can't track her own menstrual cycle yet she relied on taking a pill daily without fail to protect her from any adulting/responsibilities.

Reactions: 16
I do think she didn't want J$ but I sort of think she wanted #2 if only for views and to get doted on from Dimmy for nine months. It wouldn't surprise me if she was a bit jealous of J$ and Daddy and buddy. I have a narc parent, who was jealous of me and my sibling from getting attention from our other parent and I can totally see Jenbo following suit. It's just going to get worse when #2 is born she'll probably making even more outlandish demands. Not that Dimmy is an innocent party in this.

Reactions: 14
Side note: I think Dim wanted kids but she didn't. She just started heavily boozing so much and can't be bothered with what day of the week it is that the pill might have been skipped a few times too many. She can't track her own menstrual cycle yet she relied on taking a pill daily without fail to protect her from any adulting/responsibilities.
I think this is the case too, Tim wanted kids. But I think that Tim said--reproduce for me, witch, or I'm kicking your freeloading ass out and finding myself someone who will at least drive and make home cooked meals.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think J$ was an attempt to increase views and that is it, plain and simple. They were both getting older and less relevant, the competition is young and timely. They are both money hungry and want to try and stay on top of the YouTube fame. Gin was on birth control, stopped taking it and boom pregnant. They knew their stans were dumb enough to believe it was a "miracle" and he has been their constant scapegoat for any and everything. They saw, and still see, J$ as a business opportunity. Now they see how the stans eat up anything regarding J$ and coincidently another "miracle" came along (oh, and now they have to work on actively stopping the "miracles"). They parade J$ around like an animal in a circus, constantly risk his safety and have pawned him off on at least 5 different caretakers (Sparkly Nicole, Disney Double Dose, English friends, girl who was at Ratatouille opening and now Lyn) and he is not even 3 yet. J$ is an afterthought and they constantly prove they could care less about him, just look at his 2nd birthday, he got to do what he does everyday - perform for the camera - he wouldn't have even had a cake had the neighbors not brought one over. Truly very sad, he will be consulting with Janette McCurdy in a few years to write a book about his dysfunctional childhood.

She said during the planned parenthood live that she was on birth control.
I don't think they did. Jenn fell pregnant just as they started to get the really good #hosted gigs on Disney Cruise lines, Adventures by Disney etc. I think that having J$ is what started their decline, hastened by lockdown. I suspect this is why there is a tinge of resentment. They believe its his fault, its our fault... Basically everyone else's but theirs. They got a lot of attention when Jenn was pregnant especially from WBG and some other good restaurants and hotels, they were initially far better parents than I expected and I was pleasantly surprised. But they lost the plot somewhere. Taking J$ to the park when he was very young, bulldozing people out the way with the pram, buying ridiculous amounts of toys, trying on a $19k sweater whilst bouncing a pukey baby.... They lost touch with the rest of the world and believed their own hype and importance. They didn't think there would be an end to the luxury hosting, they'd be THE ideal Disney family and be showered with opportunity. Then boom their bullshit caught up with them. Number 2 is definitely a desperate cash grab and I think will be the end of them. No way are they going to be functional with 2 kids, even with Stanny.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
There is a really old q&a Tim did when he first started out and someone asked if he wanted kids. He said yes! But that Jenn wanted to adopt. I wish I could remember around the date of that video.

Reactions: 4
I think this is the case too, Tim wanted kids. But I think that Tim said--reproduce for me, witch, or I'm kicking your freeloading ass out and finding myself someone who will at least drive and make home cooked meals.
I don't know if it was an outright ultimatium or just a way for her to try to "save" their marriage. I know there have been rumblings that Dimmy has had a roving eye in the past-I wasn't following so much then-so I could see her having J$ as a way to keep him in line. It could also be a status thing as well since a lot of people think you have to have kids . I think both of them are awful parents, tbh. I do think Dimmy hold a smidgen more interest for J$ but that's because he actually gets up in time to feed him breakfast. The implementation of Stanny says it all.

Reactions: 10
Gluten friendly.

FFS.

Another day, another pet peeve. I guess these two don't know what gluten free means and that something that is gluten friendly is the last thing that someone who can't eat gluten (like yours truly) can eat. I was just cringing so hard. I know it was probably a misnomer, but could these two numbskulls Google something.

And complaining about the amount of food they stuffed down their gullets wasn't enough. Seriously....
Glueten friendly is disney way pf saying gluten free but covering their ass

Reactions: 9
If I remember correctly when I watched their first pregnancy video I had this feeling that her tears of joy felt more like tears of sadness. There was just something odd about that announcement. I don't really remember her saying she was overjoyed or excited, it was more about being excited for Dim being a dad. And also kind of damage control. "Oh duck, I told the world I was infertile and now we're having a baby. Let's call it a MIRACLE!"

She usually keeps his balls in a jar on her nightstand, but occasionally there are times when he manipulates her too, like into having these 2 kids I think.

Reactions: 14
So we know Dejennerate got this horrid outfit from Target, but from what Real Housewives show did something similar appear?? You know she had zero fashion sense so she had to see it somewhere to look into buying an outfit like that.

BTW, I want to wish all the New Members WELCOME!!! It seems quite a few are joining the Unwell 3 after the latest shenanigans. #homemovies
She probably got it from tic tok

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The stans are big mad, how dare someone call the Trackers out on their BS! They never said they were infertile...I swear these stans are some of the most brainwashed dummies!
To the stan in this convo who said Jenn never said she was infertile -

From Jenn herself -

"ONCE SHE [MIL] FOUND OUT I COULDN'T HAVE KIDS..."

Hey stans, duck YOU. 🖕 Stop making excuses for these frauds.

1663272728260.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think I’ve found the world’s most pointless board game. It’s no challenge whatsoever - we’ll all know the correct answer straight away…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.