TheTimTracker #93 And Now it's Time to Steal Some Content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im gonna put out a wild prediction. They're going to announce the next babies gender as non-binary because we care about the LGBTQ+ community you guyzzzzzz!
And buy it a tiiiiiiny backpack.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's the lobster claw method of hand-holding. If you can't hold utensils properly, how are you supposed to hold hands like humans who have hands and fingers?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The League of Extraordinary Useless Lying Incompetent Greasy Turds
If you switch the words around you get ....
The League of Extraordinary GUILT
(Greasy Useless Incompetent Lying Turds)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
An airplane is not a playroom for your child to crawl around and build blocks all over. That is incredibly dangerous and idiotic. Not to mention the hygiene issues...ew. Oh, and it's recommended that children under 40lbs have an approved car seat or a CARES harness as airplane seatbelts are not designed for young children.*

*no slander toward parents of lap babies intended. But if you're like the Trackers and get your kid a seat and you can afford the extra safety there's no reason to not use a car seat or harness

Reactions: 22
Such Disney experts they are not. He doesn’t know what a Mike Fink keel boat is? He thinks it’s from the Jungle cruise? He says he doesn’t know because the are not knowledgeable on Disneyland.WTF. There were Mike Fink keelboats for years at MK, before there was an incident at DL. For an Orlando native, how does he not know this?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Such Disney experts they are not. He doesn’t know what a Mike Fink keel boat is? He thinks it’s from the Jungle cruise? He says he doesn’t know because the are not knowledgeable on Disneyland.WTF. There were Mike Fink keelboats for years at MK, before there was an incident at DL. For an Orlando native, how does he not know this?
Because he isn't a true Disney fan.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
"He left his badge at home" thinking he would go and get a media badge, 100 percent!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
"He left his badge at home" thinking he would go and get a media badge, 100 percent!
Or he thought he could weasle his way into someomes plus one but then ginny stole all the footage from the ones invited

• Haha
WHY THE duck DO THEY HOLD HIS HANDS LIKE THAT? 🤦‍♀️

Seriously! Who holds a child's hand that way?!?!

View attachment 1576705
It's the lobster claw method of hand-holding. If you can't hold utensils properly, how are you supposed to hold hands like humans who have hands and fingers?

He holds Chip’s hand the same damn way while walking in the hotel….Chips seemed hella uncomfortable. AWKWARD!!!!!

When the grease monger is on the bed and says, “I took a shower!” Without missing a beat, my husband and I both started clapping.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He holds Chip’s hand the same damn way while walking in the hotel….Chips seemed hella uncomfortable. AWKWARD!!!!!

When the grease monger is on the bed and says, “I took a shower!” Without missing a beat, my husband and I both started clapping.
You are right! This poor kid has no idea how to even hold hands like every other kid on the planet. They are the worst! How in hell are they this bad at everything?

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
You are right! This poor kid has no idea how to even hold hands like every other kid on the planet. They are the worst! How in hell are they this bad at everything?
It seems like they always put him in shorts that are way too small for him

Reactions: 8
He also frequently had moments when they were filming him walking around and he looked like he was doing a potty dance or wanting to grab himself.

The kid, I mean, not Dim. Dimmy just gets pee shakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looking at that photo, I had a little daydream of Chip and Dale rescuing Buddy from his human parents and raising him in a forest full of fresh air and blueberries.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Jennifer… your forcefield of dumb seriously knows no bounds. This bleeping dumbass legit claimed their one bedroom suite with an OPTIONAL adjoining king bedroom where J$ momm— I mean NANNY, is sleeping, was “the primary bedroom” because it had the iconic photo of Walt walking through Sleeping Beauty Castle prior to park open.

It’s the primary bedroom because it’s not the adjoining room, Jennifer.

Why is this witch allowed to procreate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.