Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peteykirch

VIP Member
Slackers uploaded their Night 2 of HNH....

They are so fucking disjointed.

Within the first 40 seconds it shows you how bad they are at deadlines and timing things.

Tim "If you look at yesterdays video of the crowd waiting to get in, that was just before opening, now it's 7:40 so it's after opening a little before sunset"

BUT YESTERDAY YOU FLEW TO DISNEYLAND

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

peteykirch

VIP Member
Time for a new TimTracker Thread, this one is courtesy of @Foust

The Slackers brazenly stole footage from 10 other vloggers and gave "credit" which totally makes it legit like Michael Scott screaming "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY".

We'll get D23 vlogs weeks after any other vlogger as the Slackers haven't even uploaded their "Travel Day" vlog and it sounds like it was a disaster because they refuse to parent their prop but that's alright, they have another on the way, and Dim is hoping that the second baby will just parent and raise itself.

It's hilarious seeing Dim flipping over his lanyard ticket at D23 to show that he's not media, despite the fact all media credentialed guests have a white lanyard versus the blue one for everyone else.

Ginn will most likely blame J$, the bad hotel wifi, and the time change for the delay in getting vlogs up in a timely manner....just remember that "THEY AREN'T A NEWS SITE" so they don't have to be timely nor do they have to give out accurate information.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Commobore

VIP Member
Mods delete this is you want, not trying to cause a stir but I'm bad at keeping my mouth shut.

Obviously everyone can post what they want here; thems the rules. But in my opinion there's nothing wrong with anyone making a legal living for themselves and sex isn't some taboo thing to be afraid of. I don't know the woman they hung out at D23 with and maybe there are other valid reasons to criticize her but her profession isn't one of them (to me).
Preach. We're here to rag on the Grifters, not this woman's perfectly legit career/life choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Rebelle

VIP Member
This! I suffer from anxiety myself. I like to call it functioning anxiety. When we fly, I do not move out of my seat. I have a hard time reaching for my bag under the seat in front of me because that requires me to move. So I call BS on Jenns anxiety, just an excuse of why she's lazy. Also, my anxiety makes us very early to things especially the air port.
Exactly! I have a horrid fear of flying, since I was a child. I silently weep to myself during take off and I push on my imaginary brake, like I’m driving, as if it’ll help stop the plane when landing. Not gonna lie drinking helps, but I learned how to cope and handle it first.
I also didn’t get my driver’s license until I was 20, and I refused to drive on a highway for 5 years after that. Now I’ve driven across the US twice with my husband and moved from the US to Canada with just me & my toddler son in the car (my husband was in his own car alone).

Ginn has no anxiety, none. She’s scared someone, whom she’s pissed off in the past, will approach her and tell her to her face that she’s a terrible person and she won’t be able to block them. That’s why she won’t go anywhere without Dim, as if beta Dim could protect her.
She has no issues driving a golf cart with her 1 year old son strapped in with ratchet straps, going on a cruise, flying across the world, but can’t track her own menstrual cycle.

• Heart

travesty

VIP Member
Haha just watched FRE's video and she really said they think two kids is all they can handle. Please! They couldn't handle one! Hell, they can't handle themselves for that matter. They are living proof you can technically be an adult without actually being wise or responsible. I still don't understand why they even wanted children. I think they would have been way happier staying childless.

• Haha

U76

Chatty Member
I guess the birth announcement video will be the gender revel. If a girl. her name will be Lean.
[HOSPITAL ROOM]

Doctor: "It's a girl"

Gin: [uncomfortable fake laughter going on for a little too long] "Oh really....are you sure?"

Dim: "....Yeah"

Gin: [another bout of awkward forced laughter] "Wow....that's so surprising....how can you tell?"

Dim: "In my expert opinion I let the doctor know what the gender was...I said boy, but he didn't agree...oh well...I dunno...I guess they are right, maybe?"

Gin: [odd panic laughter] "Is she prettier than me....ha ha ha ha?"

Dim: [looks down at newborn baby covered in afterbirth] "...yeah"

Gin: [sad laughter] "Hopefully her eyes are normal...not like some people"

Dim: "....yeah"

Gin: [continued misplaced laughter with an odd head tilt and confused look on her face] "Does this mean I'm not pregnant anymore?"

Dim: "...yeah"

Gin: [emotionless stare into the abyss] "She's Lynn's problem now....I need some sleep before I do all my editing (of comments on social media"

END SCENE

• Haha
  • Wow

airbusA330

VIP Member
This D23 content might as well be thrown away. Anyone interested in D23 alredy knows what happened. Agree, it was a ROUGH one for WDW. We aren’t even getting the shit they announced at the last D23 🤣

Also room tours can be interesting but not when it’s just a flex. An interesting tour is one of a normal room people will actually book and it won’t include the USB fetish or Gin’s constant and chronic complaining about god knows what. All their room tours now are just for flexing and complaining. Meanwhile Stan’s are “ShOCkeD DisNey hasnT asKed theM bacK” when they clearly love to complain.

Multiple suites and first class so they can be a week late on videos. Make it make sense. The laziest two motherfuckers on the planet.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Forest

VIP Member
They need to just stay home in Orlando. There is plenty to film there. Dragging this entourage across the country to “cover” things as if they are wartime reporters is ridiculous.

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Would this fucking asshole make up his mind about masking? They wore masks on the tram, but not on the plane, except when Dim's letting his kid play on the nasty fucking floor of the plane maskless while he's temporarily masked (oh wait, I guess they sanitize the shit out of the floors magically between flights when you're in first class). They probably didn't even sanitize their hands after all of them fondling the outside of the plane (their motto should be: "if you don't touch it, it doesn't exist!").

Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 12.37.30 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 12.37.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 12.38.00 PM.png

Then Ginn's masked inside the hotel but the kid isn't (and she's more busy looking at whatever pictures Stanny Lean took on her phone than being in the moment with her kid).
Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 12.41.41 PM.png

Then they had dinner indoors (otherwise they would have complained about eating pizza and fried food outdoors during the hottest week of the year).

They seriously need to stop pretending they still give a shit and drop the facade - this half-assed approach of masking randomly is basically as effective as not masking at all - which means they can put J¢ into actual daycare with other kids and stop using covid as an excuse. If Dim doesn't care about the GKTW kids, surely he also need not pretend to care about J¢ being exposed either.

2020planner

VIP Member
Mods delete this is you want, not trying to cause a stir but I'm bad at keeping my mouth shut.

Obviously everyone can post what they want here; thems the rules. But in my opinion there's nothing wrong with anyone making a legal living for themselves and sex isn't some taboo thing to be afraid of. I don't know the woman they hung out at D23 with and maybe there are other valid reasons to criticize her but her profession isn't one of them (to me).
I never pay any attention to that OP's comments. Their comments are usually stupid or offensive, or they've often stated (as if for the first time) the obvious (that we've already discussed ad nauseam), or talk about something completely out-of-context as to what we were discussing.

They typically just pop in and pop out and aren't seen again for weeks.

Well I think we can confirm Aaron probably started that Jenn Tracker NSFW subreddit. 🤡

Here's more fucking stupid pretzel stans.

S.v. continues to try to get the furthest up their assholes. Hey shithead, pregnant woman aren't completely useless when they become pregnant, you fucking turd.
View attachment 1584227

Erin, you fucking brainwashed cult member, ALL👏🏽JENN👏🏽DOES👏🏽IS👏🏽SIT👏🏽FOR👏🏽LONG👏🏽PERIODS👏🏽. Maybe she should try standing once in awhile.
View attachment 1584228

She's LITERALLY pregnant you guyzzzzzzz! Being pregnant does not equal being a brain-dead vegetable on life support.
And Caitlyn, THEY👏🏽BROUGHT👏🏽THEIR👏🏽FUCKING👏🏽NANNY/PERSONAL BITCH👏🏽ON👏🏽THIS👏🏽TRIP so let's not pretend having a toddler makes any difference to his egg and sperm donors. Also, if you can't take care of a toddler while making money off your millionth vacation, YOU SUCK AT YOUR 'JOB'.
View attachment 1584229
Erin and Caitlyn are friggin hilarious. Did they actually watch when Jenn was pregnant with J.? When the two of them were traveling all over and she was [gasp!] editing the vlogs bigger than she is now? And the vlogs were actually coming out at a slightly faster rate than today? (oh, and she has Lyn as her shadow now stans, so don't give us that she has to care for her one and only child *and* edit 🖕 )

Seriously. These people commenting have to be teens or college-age girls w/ zero "real world" experience. They absolutely cannot know anything to be making the statement that a 3-month pregnant woman with one of the easiest jobs on the planet can't sit on her couch for "long" hours (also, define "long" vs. Jenn's lies) because it's "really hard" on the body. She bitched about shit when she wasn't pregnant (e.g., back, carpal tunnel, etc.). She. Just. Bitches.

Do they not realize that pregnant women actually work challenging jobs - on their feet or sitting - up unto their due dates or delivery?
And / or while seamlessly managing households, multiple children and / or pets, paying bills, handling appointments, driving to / fro, etc.

Jenn is so fucking coddled by everyone, it's ABSURD.

Last edited:
  • Heart

bhg469

Chatty Member
Jenbo's one task in life is to edit and publish new videos daily? she doesn't even have to care for her one child - Timmy boy hired a nanny for that. So everyone, including the nanny, went to CA for D23, yet she is not able to upload any videos for D23? I can only hope that they are burning thru money and it catches up to them at some point. And i can't wait until prop#2 is here - you asshats can't handle one child and he is quite mellow. I'm praying daily that prop#2 is the complete opposite.
Their lives are going to be pure chaos and I am here for it!

Reactions: 30