TheTimTracker #93 And Now it's Time to Steal Some Content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can still get on it, she hasn't posted anything but you can still access her page
I wonder if it depends on where you're at in the world?
I keep getting this, and Woo's won't even come up for me right now in a search.
All other accounts I'm accessing are working fine.

1663073937881.png

Reactions: 6
I feel like this California trip is probably just one giant argument. Tim has things that he wants/needs to film and Jenn of course has FOMO if she can’t go but it’s too hot for her to go so she wouldn’t go anyway, and trying to entertain J$ is probably a nightmare in a hotel room so Jenn will just pout and not do any work and Tim will get frustrated because I think he does at least understand that this is how they make their living.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They need to just stay home in Orlando. There is plenty to film there. Dragging this entourage across the country to “cover” things as if they are wartime reporters is ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wonder if it depends on where you're at in the world?
I keep getting this, and Woo's won't even come up for me right now in a search.
All other accounts I'm accessing are working fine.

View attachment 1575175
Thats so strange, just checked an can still get on it 🤔

I don't follow or anything

Just checked Adam the woo an there's only 2 pages showing, both only have 2 posts on them

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Listening to almost everyone at D23, it was unbearably hot, even for the FL people. Kyle Pallo mentioned that CA has a rule in place where at the peak part of the day, thermostats need to be at 78. I cannot wait to hear the complaints from them.
The heat wave we’ve been dealing with here is one of the worst I can EVER remember. There was a request to keep thermostats set no cooler than 78° (along with several other power-saving measures) during a few peak hours of the day - to take the pressure off our power grid and avoid blackouts.

But do you think any of these visiting Vloggers would actually be capable of thinking about anyone but themselves? Those entitled pricks probably kept the a/c blasting 24/7 at 65°, while charging their 900 electronic devices

1663075405578.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
They need to just stay home in Orlando. There is plenty to film there. Dragging this entourage across the country to “cover” things as if they are wartime reporters is ridiculous.
Pretty sure they bought annual passes to Disneyland and maybe Universal Hollywood last year so they feel obligated to go visit again to get their money's worth.

Reactions: 9
I can't believe how bad they have been in getting vlogs up....

I really think they just gave up with regards to HHN after the blow back from using other peoples footage.

However for them to have nothing out from D23 at this point is pathetic, but don't worry Jenn will tell us they aren't a Disney News Vlog so it's not like they have to get the information out there in a timely and accurate manner.
Is the HHN video with stolen footage still up?? I can’t even be bothered to search for it. Anyway, you may be on to something that they are now really worried about putting anything else up with other’s footage. The Trackholes got away with it once, maybe they don’t want to push their luck.

Of course it could still be coming out after the first D23 video goes up sometime later this week. You know several days after the event and behind all the other vloggers. #homemovies

Reactions: 9
Is the HHN video with stolen footage still up?? I can’t even be bothered to search for it. Anyway, you may be on to something that they are now really worried about putting anything else up with other’s footage. The Trackholes got away with it once, maybe they don’t want to push their luck.

Of course it could still be coming out after the first D23 video goes up sometime later this week. You know several days after the event and behind all the other vloggers. #homemovies
Yup, it's still up, and it's not like they edited the vlog description to put the credit to the other vloggers at the top of the description, it's still buried underneath all their affiliate Amazon links.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I really think they try to justify every crappy thing that they do. They stole footage but see it as helping the other channels get more views. They haven't put up D23 vlogs yet because Jenn deserves a vacation too, you guyzzzz. Every crappy thing they do they have some sort of excuse for. I grew up with a narcissistic mother and Jenn has so many of the same qualities. Those poor kids.

Reactions: 15
And now their stans are photos hopping themselves into Tracker family photos and posting them on Twitter. So tell me #whoisunwell?
Screenshot_20220913_151811.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Listening to almost everyone at D23, it was unbearably hot, even for the FL people. Kyle Pallo mentioned that CA has a rule in place where at the peak part of the day, thermostats need to be at 78. I cannot wait to hear the complaints from them.
Haha, that makes me happy to hear that they were miserable. They didn’t even experience our hottest days. The 78° thing was part of our flex alert so we wouldn’t need to experience rolling blackouts- not so much a rule, but a strong suggestion to keep the thermostat at your residence to that temperature between the hours of 4-9. Unless any of them were staying at airbnbs, I doubt that even affected them (and again, no one’s going to come knocking on your door for having your thermostat at 74 😆) - hotels aren’t going to force tourists to keep their room thermostats at 78. But I hope this keeps them from coming back for awhile if they were complaining about it and didn’t understand why the world doesn’t revolve around them and their comfort when they visit elsewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
And not great for the climate they claim to care about so much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Jenn sighting. Someone woke the Kracken. Rebecca has a sad life if this is the highlight.
Screenshot_20220913_152621.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.