TheTimTracker #93 And Now it's Time to Steal Some Content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok. I wasn't sure if they were going to discreetly / not-so-discreetly airbrush her out and the stupid stans would think it was just the 3 of them. :rolleyes: Thx
N-N-No but...Uh...Checks notes. It's perfectly normal for nannies to be paid-for best friends, play surrogate mother and leave their fiance at home to traipse around theme parks twenty minutes away with a bunch of grifters. Only the most respectable and edumacated nannies do this. Not that you'd know, ya hater! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All in all this fat waddling pig is a dummy yes I am talking about you jembo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seems nothing makes them happy but complaining. Amazes me how not giving a tit stands out cause they feel so entitled- poor things, boo fuckin' hoo..
fblog%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2016%2f03%2fgiphy-2.gif

• Haha
Seems nothing makes them happy but complaining. Amazes me how not giving a tit stands out cause they feel so entitled- poor things, boo fuckin' hoo.. View attachment 1576095
They are so UNGRATEFUL for everything in their lives. It’s eye-opening. Sure they’re lazy pieces of tit but the entitlement and lack of awareness are truly gravity defying. It’s no way to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ginn says they should have told them about the construction when they booked the room. 1) Ginn, YOU don't book the room, Dim does. Dim didn't emphatically agree with her that they should have, so he probably forgot to tell her or he didn't pay attention and 2) I have a hard time believing a witch who "recorded" for 5 minutes before realizing she hadn't even hit record would be able to remember or pay attention to all the things in small font when they booked the room (which she didn't even book and played no role in anyway cause she's more useless than a wall calendar in Ft Pampers).

Ginn pretends she's going to be able to get up to make it to the half hour early opening and "go an all the rides we can in those 30 minutes". That's bleeping hilarious. Stanny and J¢ should just go to the park without her since she'll wake up at noon (which is 3pm in her time zone) and drag her ass over after taking an hour to put her unbrushed hair into a messy bun, just in time for J¢ to want to come back for his militant nap schedule.

Dim quizzes her on what is closed for refurbishment and she mentions Matterhorn like she's so smart and he confirms it. Wow, do they really not realize ToonTown is also closed? That should be fun to find out tomorrow. Then Ginn also pretends that she'll go on Haunted Mansion (which she doesn't even know if it's the holiday overlay yet), as if J¢ isn't going to throw another fit. Why does she even bother with these normal for others, but super high expectations for herself? Stop lying to yourself Ginn.

Also, LOL:
Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 12.09.56 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
They are so UNGRATEFUL for everything in their lives. It’s eye-opening. Sure they’re lazy pieces of tit but the entitlement and lack of awareness are truly gravity defying. It’s no way to live.
Not once, not ONCE, have I ever heard them thank, show gratitude towards or even ACKNOWLEDGE the community that put them where they were are. You may get the occasionally strained 'you guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz' but that's all they'll give.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I just went to the Disneyland website, clicked on the Disneyland hotel. In big bold letters, it talks about the construction. Now who is the idiot?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
N-N-No but...Uh...Checks notes. It's perfectly normal for nannies to be paid-for best friends, play surrogate mother and leave their fiance at home to traipse around theme parks twenty minutes away with a bunch of grifters. Only the most respectable and edumacated nannies do this. Not that you'd know, ya hater! :ROFLMAO:
Silly me!

[checks notes]

Indeed, I am just a jEaLoUs HaTeR! 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ginn pretends she's going to be able to get up to make it to the half hour early opening and "go an all the rides we can in those 30 minutes". That's bleeping hilarious.
And that little comment right there shows us Ginn knows NOTHING about the parks. 30 minutes is a joke and laughable. You’re lucky to get 1-2 rides before the rest of the park is full. But she doesn’t know this nor even uses the Disney apps because she’s the laziest person to ever exist.

Reactions: 17
And that little comment right there shows us Ginn knows NOTHING about the parks. 30 minutes is a joke and laughable. You’re lucky to get 1-2 rides before the rest of the park is full. But she doesn’t know this nor even uses the Disney apps because she’s the laziest person to ever exist.
As if Dim'd even queue for a ten minute wait. You're fooling no-one, Gin!

Reactions: 12
I just went to the Disneyland website, clicked on the Disneyland hotel. In big bold letters, it talks about the construction. Now who is the idiot?
Being a travel "expert" is real hard --- it takes 5-seconds to get that notice and from previous experience with Disney construction at a resort you get regular e-mail updates on possible noise issues with the likely times of activity.

THEY ARE THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 16
So 2 suites (or a suite and a room?), 4 first class plane tickets, tickets for nanny to all the theme parks they need her to act as sherpa and on screen talent wrangler at. This trip has to be way more expensive than their last California one.
Just curious as to ballpark figures for their travel.

C05C38C5-D291-44BC-8AB5-82624277F215.jpeg

THEY were definitely warned that Disneyland Hotel had construction going on with the DVC building BEFORE they made their reservation.

A170703D-5DB6-4632-B217-2E5DAC0E1C9E.jpeg

Couldn’t find any prices for DL hotel suites (maybe someone here has more information) but did find this on the Pirates suite

C182BCBE-8913-4DED-893F-FC08D8AD410B.jpeg

And all this is just the Disneyland area portion of the trip. D23, Oogie Boggie Bash and maybe Knott’s Scary Farm (7.4 miles from DL).
Unless they change hotels to be closer to Knott’s Berry Farm.

Then the car service ride to relocate to Universal City. Another hotel and HHN event.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Yeah, but it's Disneyland's fault that Dim can't read and Ginn can't read OR see cause that would require not being selective about when she wears her glasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m coming out with $25,000 just for the rooms and the airfare. So let’s say $40,000 total by the time they are done paying Lyn, stuffing their faces and buying tit.

So they need to get 8 million views on these videos to break even lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Just curious as to ballpark figures for their travel.

View attachment 1576102

THEY were definitely warned that Disneyland Hotel had construction going on with the DVC building BEFORE they made their reservation.

View attachment 1576112

Couldn’t find any prices for DL hotel suites (maybe someone here has more information) but did find this on the Pirates suite

View attachment 1576119

And all this is just the Disneyland area portion of the trip. D23, Oogie Boggie Bash and maybe Knott’s Scary Farm (7.4 miles from DL).
Unless they change hotels to be closer to Knott’s Berry Farm.

Then the car service ride to relocate to Universal City. Another hotel and HHN event.
A "regular" 2-Bedroom Suite is $1,500-$1750/night -- with it being D23 would figure it be on the higher end of that scale. They had to stay there a minmum of four nights to attend D23 (~$7,000 before taxes and FOOOOOOOD)

Those First Class costs above are PER PERSON -- so flights alone for the four of them would be $10,000

• Wow
Reactions: 23
They spend so much on vacation and don't even enjoy it. I am spending less than 1/5 of what they are spending for my two-week trip to WDW, including a cruise on the Wish, and I am staying on property (in DVC resorts by renting points &. Shades of Green) and flying first class (more like business but barely paid more than I would for a regular fare. I love to travel and find a way to do it most inexpensively with a VERY grateful and appreciative heart.

Today's video was awful. They are late, unorganized, clueless, spoiled, entitled, and unappreciative. There was nothing enjoyable about this video at all. I live in SoCal and Love DL and Disney, but they make it look so unappealing.

Reactions: 25
When I saw this picture had a darkly morbid thought....want to take bets on Dim mumbling "jump" under his breath as he looked up the first time
1663097963271.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

A "regular" 2-Bedroom Suite is $1,500-$1750/night -- with it being D23 would figure it be on the higher end of that scale. They had to stay there a minmum of four nights to attend D23 (~$7,000 before taxes and FOOOOOOOD)

Those First Class costs above are PER PERSON -- so flights alone for the four of them would be $10,000
Heck, that's just chump change to those two wasteful spending people- hope they're still videoing when the $$$$$ well runs dry- they'll be telling all their stans,,,,,,,,,,,,
AlertRequiredFly-max-1mb.gif

Yep - Staying for a week, and with fees and taxes on the room, I would go with about $2000 per night, with flights, roughly $25,000. It doesn't include park tickets, food, souvenirs, transportation, etc. All in all, it seems that $35,000-$40,000 is a fair estimate.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.