TheTimTracker #93 And Now it's Time to Steal Some Content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Tim have a meet n greet, or does this guy mean the Mickey & Minnie meet n greet? Whichever, Jenn & J$ coukd t go and their close pals have all the info.... Utter twats
View attachment 1574238
Screenshot_20220912_233805.jpg

The more I think about that last comment the more it cracks me up. "Jen and Jackson couldn't go." Oh, did Jackson have a very important business meeting that he just couldn't reschedule? Jenn couldn't find time in her schedule of rolling out of bed at noon to delete negative comments to squeeze it in?

Although it does give me an idea. Just to be an agent of chaos, I'd love to start messing with the stans by giving them bad information in the comments.
"We LOVED seeing you at the exclusive meet-and-greet that you held for your bestest fans yesterday, Tim!"
"Can't wait to get free Tracker t-shirts at your event at the castle tonight, Tim!"
"I had so much fun riding waterslides at Blizzard Beach with Jenn and Lyn at your meetup for top Patreons!"
Then just watch as the stans work themselves into a tizzy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
And if he's climbing out of his crib, they really should have a gate on the top landing of their stairs as well, not just the bottom (and they especially should do that with another baby on the way). But they didn't seem concerned either when he was running around in another home vlog on their slippery fake hardwood floors with his socks on near the top of the stairs. 🙄
View attachment 1574243 View attachment 1574246
As a parent, just looking at that gives me anxiety. If he really is climbing out, JFC, I can't with these two...do you NOT CARE about the safety of your kid? I know, I know...we all know the answer to that question.

I just want him to get a vasectomy for the hilarious potential video titles:
"I got snipped! Full Experience: Prep, After Care Plus Merch Haul!"
Subtitle: And what it's like being driven by your nanny to the appointment because your wife is useless!

Reactions: 17
As a parent, just looking at that gives me anxiety. If he really is climbing out, JFC, I can't with these two...do you NOT CARE about the safety of your kid? I know, I know...we all know the answer to that question.
These two are very much reactive parents instead of proactive. They don't think about something unless it comes up or happens. They can't plan, they thrive on chaos, they are abysmal with their time management.... it's just a freaking mess. I feel like I spend more time thinking about safety with regards to my cats and what they can reach or eat than these two do with their human child.

Maybe if Ginn spent less time looking for momfluencer cursive lessons or overpriced cushions on instagram and Dim spent less time playing games on his phone, they could be more mindful of things like 1) teaching the kid to swim especially since he is surrounded by or frequently near pools and bodies of water, 2) stranger danger, 3) a consistent potty training routine (although anyone I've known who did potty training just got it done over a long weekend), 4) feeding the child healthier food and teaching him to feed himself, 5) keeping him away from his stupid tablet, 6) not playing in the kitchen and not leaving toys in the kitchen, 7) putting a gate at the top of the stairs, 8) using something other than a bench that's always shoved into the hallway as the barrier to the office, 9) baby/toddler-proofing the kitchen drawers that have sharp knives and scissors in them, 10) not having the kid handle the toaster or lean over hot pans on the stove, 11) taking him to the dentist before he was almost 3, 12) getting an actual expert to deal with the kid's delays in just about everything....

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t even know why he went to D23. I don’t think it’s that big of a deal for them to be later than everyone else on things like HHN or the Wish. Those things are still going on even after their late videos are posted. And despite what they think their videos aren’t informative anyway, they are just reactions of experiences they’ve had. (Or in the case of HHN, other people’s). So I don’t really see people rushing to the Tracker #homemovies for actual planning information, save the people obsessed with hot dogs and storm clouds. People just seem to want to watch this dysfunctional family doing various things for whatever reason.

But who is going to be interested in whatever he’s going to show in the D23 videos? Timeliness on this is huge. I guess there will be people who can’t wait to see Dim’s reaction to all the Marvel and Star Wars stuff he knows nothing about or fondling endless amounts of merch. But in the end it’s just one more thing that shows how stupid the Trackers are.

But I am interested to see what kind of views the Gin + Buddy + phantom Lean at the parks videos will bring. I can’t imagine how insufferable those will be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
...which always makes me wonder. What the duck is Lyn doing when he's napping?

My money is on her chatting w/ her bestie Jenn, while Jenn gets zero work done as per usual.
On her insta stories she watches a lot of TV shows. How often does one show on their stories what they are watching? She does it a lot.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
You know they have issues with pronouns. So when she says Buddy climbs into bed with “us” she really means “her”. I’m sure Dim and Buddy have been up for hours and sometime in the early afternoon he climbs into bed and kisses her belly. 🤢
Probably at 1:30 Dim says “hey buddy let’s go see what moms up to”.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
And he’s wearing his “dying” shirt again.

Can’t see that shirt without thinking about him selecting THIS shirt, of all of the hundred shirts he owns, to wear to the GKTW Balloon Wonderland fundraiser on Day 5 of a COVID bout. With auto-immune compromised children in attendance!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Y'all. You can sing the title of this thread to the Mickey Mouse Club theme...

🎶 .. And now it's time to steal some content... From whomever we may know..🎶

• Haha
if she is interested in a different travel vlogger POV, Top flight family recently had their original content stolen and Carmen explained why it was just not OK
Can you link it?
Or at least share which video it is in their channel catalog?

Reactions: 6
Why do these idiots still continue to rely on the SLACKERS for up-to-date info?
Screen Shot 2022-09-12 at 9.00.57 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is that white thing by his thumb a baby monitor camera? I guess Lean just stays in her own room and keeps an eye on the monitor while she watches her tv shows all night, while the gruesome twosome scare their way across Southern California.

61D28C26-2BFE-4905-9A4F-7DE7E9A47861.jpeg

And looks like the orange bathing suit from hell might make an appearance in California. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Is that white thing by his thumb a baby monitor camera? I guess Lean just stays in her own room and keeps an eye on the monitor while she watches her tv shows all night, while the gruesome twosome scare their way across Southern California.

View attachment 1574355

And looks like the orange bathing suit from hell might make an appearance in California. 🤮
Aww come on, why don't you love them?!

2021-07-15 (7)_LI.jpg

I know, I know, I'm posting this again but ain't he makin' ya all tingly! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick

View attachment 1574355

I mean that would make me feel uneasy. I know if you are downstairs in your house you watch the monitor in the same way but I feel like it's not the same in a hotel, in a separate detached room. It just seems unsafe.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.