Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Devilchild-03

Ok everyone. I am here with a A more. (Clear) head. I am sorry about the last couple of posts, was really upset and I am not good at explaining when I am upset. Anyways

Where I work: I am quick service. right now they are rotating us to diff. locations(restaurants) throughout all 3 resorts since part time is furloughed(mostly)- I have however filled in or helped out when needed. Sorry if I implied I wasn’t.The reason I said I had a good vantage point is because I do greeting(hey what’s up please use this hand sanitizer) throughout both islands and universal, as well as food carts. It is easy to spot a couple with a stroller with 3 fans and a camera with a fuzzy when park attendance is low.

Complaints: They have complained multiple times at different venues in both parks throughout the last couple of months. Most were done to the management of the location, but only one was called in to Universal. The only reason I know they complained a lot is because we don t have alot of crazy guests so the trackers are standing out more as those asshole guests.(also what tm doesn’t enjoy a horrible guest story?)That is when “higher ups” came down on us about quality of food- just as an FYI, coworkers were told throughout multiple location. While higher ups would never disclose would it was, some of the details mentioned matched up with an incident Tim or Jenn had a couple of days prior? The lead cash overheard their complaint with manager and mentioned it.

enter me and my venting to this board- I obviously upset someone with my comments and observations. I got more elaboration on the ”complaint“ yesterday- someone came into one of the restaurants and complained from my understanding. The manager or captain that took the complain’t went and told several coworkers and it spread wildfire. Some managers(strict) told us to watch our product quality, but for the most part, it was more of let’s make fun of the bratty vloggers. The person sho took their complaint said they had a camera on them(not filming) and a coworker I work with frequently says she heard them ask for a comped meal. It could have been them or that crazy person-Tiffany? Either way they are responsible for this bs and their crazy fans.

my job- No I didn’t disclose anything about universal nor the exact location, times and people involved. I am a bit nervous about my future at the company, but at the same time I move around to diff locations almost daily they wouldn’t guess the person.

so tl;dr
-the trackers have complained multiple times at diff foo locations
- because of less tourist traffic, the trackers are being noticed more as inconsiderate and complaining guests
- supervisors are rolling their eyes at the request
- a complaint was called in once(where we got lecture)
-some person or trackers tried to get comped over being called out on a forum that dislikes them.
-Tim and Jenn-at what point did you expect one of us to open our mouths and tell about your behavior at the parks?

Now for the part where I tell all of you to please not incite harassment on my behalf-this is just my story that I am sharing to make everyone aware(and to vent).

I hope this was a bit clear

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I’ve been a reader for a few weeks now. I’ve watched TTT for a few years now and I’d say in the last year (at least) I’ve noticed a big change. But what really got me was their handling of the virus or at least their reaction- when the stay at home order was in place the home vlogs made it seem like they were bunkering down in some sort of panic room especially when Disney announced it was reopening. Don’t even get me started on the “no indoor rides” thing yet they’ll touch/pickup everything on sight in the stores. I’ve always hated the Live streams - to me they e always seemed like a cop out. But what got me looking into them a bit more and hence how I found this forum was there were no “hosted” or “media” events happening for them when they were for other (and I’ve realised better) Disney vloggers. I definitely believe they’ve been dumped by Disney.
I just want to say I wish them the best when it comes to Jackson and like most first time parents they are only short of wrapping him in cotton wool but at the same time he is being treated as an afterthought in the parks. I really don’t understand why they cannot let him feed himself at least at the start and then help him finish. And the stans... it really bothers me they they are calling him little buddy, and following so closely that they comment on everything. And god forbid you have an opinion that’s different from them.

so that’s my rant over, nice to e-meet you all

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Devilchild-03

I feel like there needs to be a disney/theme park vlogger bad behaviour thread for cast members to share the real stories. Especially now so many have sadly been made redundant. I'm sure the trackers arent the only bad ones
That would be awesome.

These are stories I heard from coworkers and work friends. Let me see: There is one story that sticks out. It happened around 4 years ago? I was told 2016. It was during HHN. This was back when the Trackers were “good” with Universal. They were tight with Matt, they guy that was pr for the Annual Passholders(he has left the company). Sorry a bit off topic My coworker was working as a bartender at one of the HHN liquor pop ups. It was close to the Purge Zone/New York Ave.The Trackers were already buzzed when they approached the stand. There is a drink limit per individual and Jenn was buying around 3. My coworker explained the liquor policy and apparently she went from super sweet to argumentative. I think they said she argued for like five minutes until someone stopped her.She finally bought one and left.

I have heard another story about her drunk arguing/yelling. A friend of mine was working as I HHN “street attendant” one night near Finnegans. Jenn was screaming at some guy about how he fucked with her and he talked shit about her on the internet and she blocked him. My friend said that she was quite the sight, strutting around yelling, while laughing with her friend. They said It was loud where they worked, so she had to REALLY be screaming to be noticed.

I have heard one or two more main stories about them, but I have errands to do, so I will have to tell them later when I have some free time

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I’m super behind.

but I am LIVID about them complaining about TMs to Universal

how fucking dare someone complain about anyone working right now. Everyday my family member, who works for Universal after yet another mass layoff/demotion process, puts on her uniform and worries if today will be the day that she gets to talk telling her she’s been laid off. It bad enough that they demoted HUNDREDS of assistant managers down to team members but it feels like it won’t stop there.

my family member is happy to still have a job at all but it sure was a swift kick to the proverbial nuts [] to be demoted.

sorry for rambling and ranting but these you tubers with their privilege DISGUST me

• Heart
Reactions: 12

peteykirch

VIP Member
The Slackers are at Epcot because they want to try new things....

So I'm expecting them to try absolutely no new things.

They also want to see if Regal Eagle Smokehouse is good. Jen had the Vegan option last time, this time she wants some meat....OH YEAAAAAAAAAAH

SALVO Jenn says it looks like it might rain...She's stealing Tim's schtick.

Tim is upset that certain booths aren't open on the weekdays...It's like he should've realized this by now.

Tim is in mourning the waffle booth isn't open.

They passed 3 booths and didn't get anything from the because they tried everything at Hawaii, it's too hot for cheese soup from Canada, and Tim doesn't want the lobster dish from Citrus Blossom.

They are getting the pork belly from Brazil for the "first time" this year when in reality Timbo had it earlier this year. He has the memory of a goldfish.

Tim also shocked the Friendship Boats are running at Epcot....they've been running internally at Epcot for awhile now.

Jenn says the pork belly is so easy to cut...then proceeds to struggle cutting the pork belly.

She said she used to get it all the time and had a bad one and stopped getting it....That would be fine if they didn't get the Canadian Filet over and over and be disappointed every time.

Tim complains about the beans ruining the flavor of the pork belly.

They stopped at the Morocco booth Tim got baklava and Jenn got the Spicy Hummus Fries

Jenn said "Tim's baklava looks bigger than expected" Words TImbo has never heard about his manhood.

Tim says the Spicy Hummus Fries aren't spicy but then 20 seconds later he says they are spicy.

I feel bad for Jack$on he's clearly on the back burner when it comes to when they are in the parks...he only gets his snackies because bad parenting.

They go back to Mitsukoshi because last time Jack$on ruined their chance to look in the store because he was unhappy.

They buy Jack$on the "Lazy Egg" as Michael Kay calls it.

The Bojos who are afraid to touch things on rides...have no issues picking up plushes and what not.

They finally get to Regal Eagle and there is nobody eating inside.

They got a beef brisket sammich with onion rings....Tim says it looks REALLY *beat* delicious...it looks super dry to me.

The brisket isn't tender...but isn't super chewy.

Tim declares whomever decided to use garlic toast to make a bbq sammich his hero.

For people who raved about 4 Rivers I can't see how Regal Eagle competes...It might be good for QS but I can't see how it would fare against 4 Rivers or even Polite Pig.

Since they split a sammich and side, Tim has excess calories to ingest so he gets the American Dream Frozen Drink.

Jenn complains her frozen lemonade isn't tart enough.

Tim drops the phrase "Patented Pullout" That's how Jenn remained barren for so many years.

They go into the Disney Passholder Popup Shop....well later than any other vlogger.....how the might have fallen off the Disney Media List.

Jenn says Tim's Parents bought them a Cuckoo Clock but never opened it, just like their fans gifts and mail.

Dim gets the discounts wrong...he didn't realize that items are 50% off and then 30% off of that as well.

No wonder Disney dropped them outside of their racism and what not, they add absolutely nothing with their vlogs.

They just found out how the discounts work....They are buying the fancy Norwegian Jackets because they are 50% off and 30% off. They were originally were 175 were like 62 bucks.

They are walking Jack$on backwards because apparently it helps him fall asleep. They are struggling to find ways to get Jack$on to sleep in his stroller.

Jenn called it "literally" the perfect weather day.

They said people suggested bringing a noise machine with them so Jack$on can sleep in the parks...So they need a noise machine, 3 fans, and 1 personal AC unit...This kid is going to struggle so badly adjusting to pretty much everything.

Tim has "heard" reports that Anna and Elsa have been doing pop up meet and greets outside their Royal Summerhaus in Norway....in addition to their cavalcade appearances.

Apparently the birds were circling around Jack$on and Tim was afraid that the birds were going to steal his snackies.

Tim nearly drops an F Bomb when he turns around to see Jenn not wearing her mask.

The jackets they bought were apparently womens jackets....it fits Tim and he will keep it haha.

Tim had no idea he bought a womens jacket....

This is legitimately the funniest the Trackers have done in years.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Devilchild-03

The Trackers are at Universal to do the Scarecrow Scavenger Hunt.

Tim forgot the original map, so they are doing it all over again.

Jenn forgot her AP in the car, so Timbo has to go back to the Tesla to grab it.

So Jenn and Jack$on go to Starbucks and she gets an Arnold Palmer.

Jenn talks about Cowfish and how they are closed M-W but today is Thursday so she seems oddly shocked they are opened?

Jenn asks are the Scarecrows themed to the store/area....

We get a shot of Jack$on in his stroller not giving a damn and with his puffed snackies on his little tray.

Jenn is happy they are supporting Universal to do Halloween stuff.

Tim keeps pushing this Gremlin toy that make an awfully annoying sound to see Jack$on react, he doesn't it.

They are disappointed to go to the Skeleton Bar and they aren't serving food anymore. They later find out they only have food F-Sun.

Jenn states they go out of their way to interact with Cast who aren't doing anything so they can "stay in a job".

They are upset that the Kang and Kodos ride is closed because it was the only ride Jack$on could do at Universal.

The Jacket Potato Stand is open, but the park is closing soon and they need to finish the Scarecrow Hunt, so Tim makes the Executive decision not to get one.

They talk about bringing their wands next time, and how Jack$on can "use" it to cast spells.

Jenn calls Tim a "cookie connoisseur"

Remember these 2 just started a "diet" and they keep looking at sweets, and now they just ordered some Pizza Fries....It's Jenn's first time having Pizza Fries in nearly 2 years. Jenn complains that there isn't enough sauce on the pizza fries.

Jenn says the sauce is "chunky" not in a bad way....it's so nice that Trackers aren't fat shaming people or food anymore!

Jenn is glad they added the Italian seasoning to the Pizza Fries because without it they would have no flavor. She's been feeding Jack$on pizza fries off to the side.

Jenn seems very confused by most of the scarecrows.

The Slackers are no sprinting through the park to do the rest of the hunt because they are running out of time.

Jenn is misses riding the Mummy ride.

Jenn is amazed that it's already 4:15 and the park closes at 5.

They find an Optimus Prime baby onesie/romper that they could buy for Jack$on. I think he's already too big for it.

Honestly it's kind of depressing the Trackers nowadays....they honestly don't seem enthused for anything and are just going through the motions because they need the views to keep up their lifestyle.

They drag Jack$on to talk to the Donkey from Shrek.

They completed their hunt and go to Studio Sweets to claim their prize.

Jenn got sour gummy worms, they also get an enormous peanut butter chocolate cookie.

Jenn really neeeds some sunblock because her skin looks awful.

Jenn doesn't like the cookie, she wants more chocolate in the cookie.

Then she backtracks it now says it's "REALLY DELICIOUS, BUT IT COULD BE MORE DELICIOUS"

This video was 35 minutes of just absolutely nothing....they are so late to things and they just have no enthusiasm for what they are doing.
Former lurker and a new former Tracker fan here. I work at Universal Orlando right now, and i have worked several(3 of more)when the trackers have come to the parks. They have walked past my work location several times. I have a good view of different areas of the park and can see every park services, ride attendant, any universal employee walking by. I can tell ya with certainty that Jenn nor Tim have stopped and talks with any team members “doing nothing” . Now I can only account for what I saw, but I wouldn’t doubt anyone coworker who told me they did the same thing in a different part of the park.They have been way to caught up with talking to the camera that they hardly notice anyone around. They have some quite the opposite. Stories about Tim or Jenn complaining about the food, presentation have brought higher up managers down on everyone’s heads. I used to be a fan, but every since COVID they have become insufferable, and the way Jenn so casually mentions that they talked to cast members(we are TEAM MEMBERS) was the last straw. I really wish she would stop using me and my fellow coworkers( or use is a better word) to feel good about herself. I am sure this does not come as a shock to anyone here. On another note, I cannot say enough good things about the other vloggers. end of rant.

• Wow
  • Sick

Devilchild-03

I completely agree- they're assholes. If I hear anything bad about them I am thinking about blasting them here, they are affecting others and some of us are sick of it.

if anyone is interested in past stories about them at universal-let me know I have heard a few

peteykirch

VIP Member
The Slackers are going Mini Golfing with CM Jim and Thirsty Nicole.

I fully expect Tim to take this way too seriously.

They explain the course, Jenn reads the course description but she doesn't know what a "dog-leg" is in terms of golf vernacular.

I feel so sorry for the people who get stuck behind the Bojos going at their snail-like pace.

Jenn gives us golf advice and fails miserably. The mulligans immediately start from the get go.

Tim starts making excuses as to why they aren't doing well. Tim immediately hits his first ball way out of bounds.

Tim bogeyed the first hole.

We then get a few holes where we don't know who does what.

I guess it would've taken too much effort for Jenn to keep a running total of the scores through each hole.

We get Tim quoting Happy Gilmore lines, but no one is paying attention to him.

I'm 8 holes in, and it feels like they've played 36 holes at Augusta.

Jenn tries to make a dirty joke about having to wash your hands since you've been handling balls and your "stick"

I'm shocked that Jenn actually know who Dionysus is, but she confuses Roman/Greek Mythology.

I called it by the 11th hole they are playing so slow, multiple people are queueing behind them.

Tim got soaked by the one water feature on the Sorcerer's Apprentice hole.

Tim gives such sage advice, you have to hit it hard, but light at the same time.

Tim apparently was 5 Under Par and won...Jenn quit playing halfway through because ?????

Jenn forgot how much fun mini golf was. So she wants to do it again...but it was so much fun she stopped playing halfway through their meetup.

Tim's forehead is looking like some awful leather.

Jenn wants to do it again when it cools down, then Timbo can golf in his Gucci Sweater.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

peteykirch

VIP Member
They've gotten awfully active on Instagram suddenly, including the other day and then two photos posted in the last 7 total hours today between hers and Tim's.

Do you all think a pregnancy announcement is coming soon? They seem to think that on Guru.

I hate to be snarky and "real" here - but how much you wanna bet her "struggles" with infertility were actually just her withholding sex from Tim and then when they *did* have sex, it just wasn't the best time of the month for her to get pregnant.

Remember her making jokes about holding back with BJs and things? I wouldn't be surprised if she held back other things too. But then anything for drama, amped it up.

I really hate to think that way, but considering who we're talking about here. :unsure:
I like to believe Tim is so inept he kept putting it in the wrong hole.

• Haha

Rebelle

VIP Member
Hi everyone! The other place was getting a bit ridiculous. I’m too old for drama.
If Disney dropped them, good. I find pretty much every Disney vlogger annoying, but if I were to only watch Dim & JennDoesn’t then I wouldn’t have rebooked our trip. They’re scared of their own shadows. Wait until Disney makes masks optional, or required only indoors, bc that will eventually happen.
We rebooked for March bc other vloggers have showed us the mobile ordering, indoor dining & character experiences, mask relaxation stops, baby care center stuff, as well as the posted wait times vs. actual wait. You know helpful information, not just: “how do you eat a cupcake?! Let us know in the comments below.” Like it’s still 2010 YouTube.

2020planner

VIP Member
Aside from the tons of comments telling Jenn it's just fine she doesn't get videos up in a timely manner (we all know she just continually does this apology routine for comments and sympathy), I found this comment from someone - bound to be attacked soon - LOL

Gusty Aeroplane7 hours ago
Yeah, most people do their homework before buying a vehicle, just saying.

I liked this one too. They're not wrong!!!

Sandi Ammons
8 hours ago
I’m happy for all of your success and for how you always try to shine a spotlight on great not for profit groups. But a lot of people are still suffering and so showing off your new and expensive car is hard for me to deal with. Sorry, just how I feel.

Last edited:

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
There most recent video had me literally on fire

As the family member of a TM who was just given the option of being fired or being demoted from her Assistant manager job down to an associate watching anyone complaining about menial little bullshit just sets me off

The slackers aren’t supportive of anyone but themselves. I even question if they are truly supportive of Jack$on

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm so glad I found this forum. I found the Trackers back in 2016 when I was planning for a Disney trip, and loved their videos. After a few years I started to get a bit annoyed by how Tim always corrected Jenn, and she seemed to not know anything until he told her.

It honestly wasn't until they said they wouldn't have their baby shown that often, yet became the Jackson Show a month later that I saw how fake they act just for money. I remember after Jackson started babbling "da da da" every time he did that, Jenn would get in his face and say "Say Ma Ma! Say Ma Ma!" as though Jackson speaking was a competition. And when Tim said that he helped Jackson conquer his fears, and that Jackson liked spinning things because Tim "taught" him to do that, I rolled my eyes. Even a few videos ago, Jenn mentioned that people comment how Jackson is such a happy baby, and she said that they wouldn't film him crying because no one wants to watch a crying baby. Really?? You wouldn't film that because of how your viewers would feel, not because your child might not like his tantrums being filmed in the future?? They are really using him just for $$$, and I feel so bad for him

peteykirch

VIP Member
Staycation Day 2 at the Copper Creek Ca$cade Cabin$

Jenn thinks Jack$on slept better because they had blackout curtains in the room, Timbo always the sympathetic one shoots down Jenn's reasoning since the Treehouse also had blackout curtains.

Tim gets confused and isn't sure if adjectives are descriptive words....they are Tim.

Jenn wants to eat at Geyser Point but for some reason she feels like they are "so far" away and it would be a hindrance to do so.

Tim doesn't think there is a slide at the pool, Jenn thinks there is one. Jenn is right, Timbo is wrong.

Tim is confused as to where the pool entrance is.

Tim doesn't know if Territory Lounge is closed...yes Tim it's closed because their kitchen is connected to Artist Point which is also closed because of no character meals.

Tim ordered customized magic bands, and because of his lack of planning, they were returned to sender because the front desk only holds them for check in day.

Their cabin is slowly looking like their house because in one shot there is just random stuff thrown around the floor.

Update, apparently they didn't send the magicbands back to sender....or they found out it was the Tim Slacker so they had a set made for Timbo.

Tim and Jenn walk by the heron that Tim saw by himself, and Jenn seems confused as to "what it is"

Jenn wants to know if it's as peaceful when all the cabins are booked.....hint Jenn those cabins are rarely booked because money.

Tim is confused as to how Geyser Point is ran. Since there are 2 menus....there's a QS Menu, and a Lounge Menu.

They of course take their food back to their cabin...can't blame them. If I spent 2k a night, I'd want to spend as much time as possible inside sad cash sink.

Jenn got the shrimp because she never gets to have seafood.

They say delicious about 37 times.

Tim is confused about the burger he ordered because reading menu description is difficult. He thinks there is jam on the burger not realizing it's the Marionberry BBQ Sauce.

Jenn complains about her edamame being spicy....it's coated in chili salt. I don't know why these people can't read menu descriptions.

CM Jim and Thirsty Nicole were invited to join the Slackers at their Cabin...

Jenn got more seafood for dinner, because she never gets to eat seafood...she got salmon and fried oysters for dinner.

CM Jim looks like his soul left his body as he is forced to sit near and eat with the Slackers.

They should have went to the Whispering Canyon Cafe because they apparently have a great Vegan skillet that Jim/Nicole could've enjoyed, but that would've meant Tim and Jen eating inside so that's dead in the water.

We get their review of the dinner back in the Cabin...Jenn wasn't fond of the oysters, but she LURVED THE SALMON. She thought it was a great deal...for Di$ney Pricing.

Tim had chicken tendies and mickey waffles.....because he has a childs palate.

They went in the hot tub last night. Tim complained the hot tub, was hot. Then Jenn said it feels so cold when you get out of the hot tub....How do these two manage to not randomly maim and injure themselves on a daily basis?

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Scanning through latest vlog -

First, at 21:40, Jenn is loving the new sink sprayer. She says "so... I used to work at restaurants..." and it reminds her of that. I've been real-watching / hate-watching them FOREVER...since pretty much the beginning. When was this??!

Also, what in the holy hell of unsanitary danger is that laying nonchalantly on the window sill? If that's there, I could only imagine what's elsewhere throughout that cesspool of a home. 😲

Jackson, I recommend staying inside your play area.

Attachments

• Wow

Tiredofeverything

Been lurking here but just had to register to say that the America Academy of Pediatrics says

• Do not let children younger than 6 years ride in golf carts.

Under 6 YEARS. Yeah....let that one sink in.

• Heart

KNYE_19

Home Vlog Time...

Tim says it's been awhile since they did a home vlog...well that's what happens when you insist on having vacations from your vacation of your life.

Jenn "misses" the home vlogs...mainly since I'm sure she's afraid to go outside, and staying home in her PJs all day is much easier for her.

Jack$on is now 9 months old, and he will be getting his own video about the changes he's going through.

Tim and Jenn want to go swimming, so that means they will not be swimming.

Tim is amazed that weather in some places can go from 80 degrees to 40 degrees in a single day...

Jenn is happy that all her TV shows are all back. Tim has to assert dominance and correct Jenn about mundane facts about a show they watched.

Tim pretends he's part of the MPAA and gives us a warning about the show they are watching since it has gore and horror.

The "big project" was that they cleaned the garage so they can fit ANOTHER CAR in there...so they aren't getting rid of the Chevy and will keep it along with the Tesla?

Tim "who" cleaned up the garage has to fix his clean up effort since he just threw it together willy nilly and didn't think it through. I guess Timbo was never taught "work smarter not harder".

Sweet Jesus we're only 5 minutes in and there are 22 more minutes of this left...

They didn't clean up any other part of the house, it's still a mess.

Tim coaxes a "DADA" out of Jack$on.

Both Tim and Jenn shove their hands in Jack$on's mouth to show us his baby teeth....Jack$on is not amused.

Jenn is confused as to why so many people are flying into Florida. They talk about how crowded the parks are...Jenn wants to know if there is a stand by line for people to wait to get into the park.

Jenn states they are planning on another Disney staycation trip soon. She hopes the crowd level is low....so does that mean they will be going into the parks? Because the resorts are still ghost towns.

Jenn isn't happy with Jack$on grinding his teeth, it's not a pleasant sound.

I have to fast forward this vlog, Tim is now playing a kiddy piano and wants us to tell him what songs have 5 notes or less so he can play Jack$on music.

The Trackers instead of supporting local business, like that German restaurant they raved about...are using their subscription box service to eat German food.

Tim brings up the fact they still haven't got into the pool.

Tim keeps calling his "umbrella stroller" an umbrella stroller despite the fact it's not an umbrella stroller since it has so many random contraptions and addons.

We get Jenn asking Jack$on does he "Love *insert random* thing" over and over.

Jenn's hair is a mess...they got a text from the Tesla dealership that their car was "born" the day before.

There is an enormous cache of cardboard boxes broken down in their dining room...I wonder how many of them were gifts they got from their fans that took years to open.

Jenn with the epitome line of their life "Now you know how we live, trash everywhere." More truer words have never been spoken

I will say the Slackers are smart for not showing any clocks in their house because they don't need people to know that Jenn wakes up at 11AM everyday.

They got their Tinkerbell AP magnet, I was able to spot it on the side of their fridge.

Tim enjoys his tiny skillet and wants to buy a full size one.

Jenn is sad there is no ketchup in the house for their eggs since they used all the ketchup to make Sloppy Joes.

They skyped with their "friends" the Ballingers...

They wanted to go away for Jack$on's Bday but it's Thanksgiving Weekend so Timbo can't be bothered. They are now changing his Birthday to be more convenient for them to celebrate.

Jenn demands a smash cake for Jack$ons Bday.

Jenn also states they don't have to go anywhere for his BDay...she is absolutely afraid to do anything outside of the house.

Jenn apologizes for the hodge podge of a video...well that's your editing at work dear. Tim says he doesn't remember any of it, go to your Doctor for a dementia check Timbo.

Tomorrow will be another Home Vlog, and they are going to attempt to finish a project during said Vlog.

Also note, there was no swimming involved in said video. I don't understand how these two people are incapable of finding time to do anything.
Can I just say I LIVE for these recaps 🤣

• Heart