TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol they don’t have a ”source” there. Everyone I talk to there can’t stand them or complains about their sense of entitlement. they probably asked a merch team member when the Christmas stuff will come out and the tm gave them a general answer.
Shows you how they trick the viewer. Exaggerate one small detail and none of their followers believe they manipulate

Reactions: 2
First time posting. I just wanted to say thank you. Finally found my new home. I’ve been watching them for a while and they started annoying me little by little. I did notice if anyone said anything remotely negative they were pounced on. Now the same videos they post on YT are on Reddit. I made an observation about something and holy hell was I downvoted. I just unsubscribed to everything regarding them. Tim is a very different person i believe in real life. I believe his older videos show who he really is. What people see in the parks is a persona.

Reactions: 7
First time posting. I just wanted to say thank you. Finally found my new home. I’ve been watching them for a while and they started annoying me little by little. I did notice if anyone said anything remotely negative they were pounced on. Now the same videos they post on YT are on Reddit. I made an observation about something and holy hell was I downvoted. I just unsubscribed to everything regarding them. Tim is a very different person i believe in real life. I believe his older videos show who he really is. What people see in the parks is a persona.
I responded to a comment on Reddit like a day prior to Tim being appointed a mod, about someone asking why people don’t like them. I listed all the things that come up daily on Guru, I was of course downvoted and then the entire thread was deleted. Guess he (and the stans) can’t handle the truth

Reactions: 3
I agree, the Tim and Jenn from old videos is who they really are. I think the stans are what get to me the most at this point. I dont watch the videos, but I read the comment section on YT. I havent even looked at Reddit. Is TiffanyAnn over there? Anytime I see her or the Ellen Smith acct go for people for posting their opinion I always call her out. I'm so sick of her policing the comments.

Welcome! That is exactly how I ended up here. I started finding things that just annoyed me about them and was curious if others saw it that way too.

Home Vlog Time!

I find it funny Jack$on is smiling at the beginning of the video and then once Jenn utters her first word his face turns to absolute disgust.

Tim is out back attempting to clean/upkeep his pool, they don't have time to swim because they've been busy going to the parks etc.

Jenn made some ramen from their meal subscription kit. Jenn is hopeful Tim likes it despite the fact he doesn't like noodles, soup, spinach, soft boiled eggs, or Asian food.

Jenn asks Tim how the ramen is, and what does he love about it. It's as if she's talking to Tim like he's Jack$on.

Tim complains it's hard to eat because he can't stab it with his fork like a chicken tendie.

They apparently just found a light switch in their house that they never used before....it turns on the pool light.

Tim then berates Jenn for turning the switch on and off because it's a special light that you can't do that to...

We jump forward to the next day and Jenn is riding in the backseat. They were going to some Farmers Market thing, and apparently they required masks, but didn't, and they were going to socially distance people but they didn't so they left.

They are going out to have lunch with CM Jim and Thirsty Nicole.

Jenn's forehead and shoulders are absolutely roasted.

They go to a Container City thing,....aka Boxy Park

Remember they are on a diet, but they both get enormous burgers one with a bunch of bacon, the other with a patty of fried cheese, fries, onion rings, and Jenn also got lobster roll because she needs food.

They ask Jim and Nicole about their food, we get a huge jump cut now it's a few days later....

They are going to Celebration to see decorated Halloween houses...Jim and Nicole will be tagging along as well.

I'm 10 minutes in, and it feels like it's been 30 minutes.

Jenn finds it's weird how Celebration has some intense HOA rules.

Tim says a restaurant looks delicious just by looking at the outside of the building.

Jenn is looking super frumpy in her leggings and maternity t-shirt.

Tim tries to pronounce "Let the good times roll" in French and he fails miserably.

They got 3 bags of chips at the Deli for their sides. Jenn got lemon hand pie, and Tim got a giant vegan chocolate cookie. This is all before they eat their main.

Jenn ordered the hot roast beef and gravy sammich and is shocked by how massive it is. Tim did breakfast he got a bacon egg and cheese croissant.

Tim thinks the Zapps Voodoo chips are supposed to be spicy, when in reality they are just all dressed chips.

CM Jim looks like he aged 10 years in the face.

Jenn is amazed the deli has breakfast all day...."It's like McDonalds but better!"

Tim is confused how a scooter works.

Jenn is going to link Thirsty Nicole's youtube channel in the description below.

Tim is in complete shock how there are just deer walking along the road in Celebration.

Jim makes a good joke about the deers being included in the HOA as they provide free landscaping.

Jenn wants to repaint their house.

The one house has projection mapped jack-o-lanterns.

Tim is shocked to find out inflatables are expensive...like $70 for one....says the man who spent 2K on a sweater.

Jack$on looks absolutely miserable in his stroller watching the synchronized light displays.

Tim is absolutely hooked by this fog bubble machine. He spends the next 2 minutes popping fog bubbles.

The displays look great but his comments are absolutely garbage.

Tim nearly gets ran over by car as he tries to pop the bubbles.

Tim's face has some insane tan lines from his glasses/masks.

He complains about people not wearing masks and what not, but there was enough room for him to run away.

• Wow
When I watched Tim and Jenn in Celebration the first thing I thought was how out of place they looked there. Since Tim likes to read things in different languages(or completely butcher), I have him covered: péquenaud or the simple le plouc

Thank you for the recap... I clicked on and no commercials! Hmmmm, could they be losing sponsors? And they all of sudden have over 817k subscribers. I don’t remember that many that quick but maybe I wasn’t paying enough attention. Also no more videos on Reddit and Tim is looking for a moderator. One of the communities has 0 members. Something is up. Except the Stans. A.K.A ass kissers. Are in full force on YT. How do people not see through it.

I agree, the Tim and Jenn from old videos is who they really are. I think the stans are what get to me the most at this point. I dont watch the videos, but I read the comment section on YT. I havent even looked at Reddit. Is TiffanyAnn over there? Anytime I see her or the Ellen Smith acct go for people for posting their opinion I always call her out. I'm so sick of her policing the comments.
I don’t remember a Tiffany.

Reactions: 1
Hi everyone! The other place was getting a bit ridiculous. I’m too old for drama.
If Disney dropped them, good. I find pretty much every Disney vlogger annoying, but if I were to only watch Dim & JennDoesn’t then I wouldn’t have rebooked our trip. They’re scared of their own shadows. Wait until Disney makes masks optional, or required only indoors, bc that will eventually happen.
We rebooked for March bc other vloggers have showed us the mobile ordering, indoor dining & character experiences, mask relaxation stops, baby care center stuff, as well as the posted wait times vs. actual wait. You know helpful information, not just: “how do you eat a cupcake?! Let us know in the comments below.” Like it’s still 2010 YouTube.

Reactions: 10
Hi everyone! The other place was getting a bit ridiculous. I’m too old for drama.
If Disney dropped them, good. I find pretty much every Disney vlogger annoying, but if I were to only watch Dim & JennDoesn’t then I wouldn’t have rebooked our trip. They’re scared of their own shadows. Wait until Disney makes masks optional, or required only indoors, bc that will eventually happen.
We rebooked for March bc other vloggers have showed us the mobile ordering, indoor dining & character experiences, mask relaxation stops, baby care center stuff, as well as the posted wait times vs. actual wait. You know helpful information, not just: “how do you eat a cupcake?! Let us know in the comments below.” Like it’s still 2010 YouTube.
We're heading down to WDW in 2 weeks. My Fiance is a little worried about the entire thing, but she knows Disney has been trying to do their best. We watch a few different vloggers and if we only watched the Slackers she would be refusing to go with how over the top they are acting.

Everyone has a right to react to the pandemic differently, but my biggest issue is how inconsistent they are with their actions/beliefs.

They'll go into the Emporium and touch everything, but refuse to do any inside ride.

Tim will ride the Speedway but refuse to touch the steering wheel but then ride the Carousel holding onto the pole.

When they got hosted by Lego or Busch Gardens their fears went away, but when it was on their own dime they retreated back into their shell like a turtle.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We're heading down to WDW in 2 weeks. My Fiance is a little worried about the entire thing, but she knows Disney has been trying to do their best. We watch a few different vloggers and if we only watched the Slackers she would be refusing to go with how over the top they are acting.

Everyone has a right to react to the pandemic differently, but my biggest issue is how inconsistent they are with their actions/beliefs.

They'll go into the Emporium and touch everything, but refuse to do any inside ride.

Tim will ride the Speedway but refuse to touch the steering wheel but then ride the Carousel holding onto the pole.

When they got hosted by Lego or Busch Gardens their fears went away, but when it was on their own dime they retreated back into their shell like a turtle.
I went at the end of August and was a little worried, but Disney is doing a great job. Their is hand sanitizer everywhere. Cast members are constantly cleaning. They are doing a great job again.

Remember they are on a diet, but they both get enormous burgers one with a bunch of bacon, the other with a patty of fried cheese, fries, onion rings, and Jenn also got lobster roll because she needs food.
Tim doesn't eat seafood, and the other two are vegan, so this gluttonous chick ordered two entrees just for herself? She lives there, she can go back and try other menu items, no need to eat everything in one sitting.

Since August, I've now been to Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld multiple times. Plus Disney Springs, CityWalk, and various other attractions in our area (i.e. SeaLife Orlando).

Despite every company's best intentions, you are going to witness pockets of non-compliance on the part of the guests.

Notably, for as much as Disney talks a talk, I witnessed quite a bit of blatant non-compliance at Disney Springs on a recent visit, witnessed from my tableside window at Terralina.

(BTW, Tim's overreaction about SeaWorld was completely over the top, IMHO. I was there yesterday - it was extremely busy and you'd never know we were in a pandemic if not for the masks and outrageous amounts of hand sanitizer stations and signage everywhere. I did see a handful of people blatantly wearing the mask incorrectly or not at all...but I also saw just as many employees telling them to comply...and, like I said, saw just as much non-compliance at Disney Springs on a random day.)

Overall, team members / cast members have been absolutely AWESOME. (and - not to sound Jenn-like but some have actually thanked us for coming to keep them employed).

Also, the methods to gain entrance, i.e. temp checks, security scans, gates, etc. have been absolutely seamless, in my experience at all the major parks.

My thought is - life's not perfect and we cannot expect the theme parks to run perfectly - every single second of every single day with 100% compliance by each and every guest throughout every experience they partake in (i.e. bathrooms, eating, drinking, standing in line with hot and fidgeting toddlers, spending 8 hours a day in Fla. weather with a mask on if you're unaccustomed and you take the mask down for 5 seconds to breathe). That is, I'm not going to be hard on a random guest for that, if I see it.

Also, keep in mind that it's going to be hard to physically distance some times (due to crowd sizes in certain areas) and yes, you are going to have a random guest get waaaay too close behind you in line on occasion.

Short of you deciding to either politely ask the guest to step away (and potentially cause a scene if the guest overreacts), you're just going to have to grin and bear it - keep the mask on - do your best - and most importantly, ENJOY YOURSELF! :)

They’ve always been like that. They will bend their convictions to whomever is paying them/giving them free stuff. Just like when Doug got injured at Aquatica and they were so upset that Sea World didn’t care, FF several months when they gifted Tim a Discovery Cove private cabana with unlimited food & beer for his birthday, Sea World was the greatest!

I thought it was hysterical when Tim went to Food & Wine, when it first reopened, he said he needed to sanitize his hands before eating, but he put the handle of the utensil he just grabbed into his mouth while he sanitized his hands.🤦‍♀️

They’ve always been like that. They will bend their convictions to whomever is paying them/giving them free stuff. Just like when Doug got injured at Aquatica and they were so upset that Sea World didn’t care, FF several months when they gifted Tim a Discovery Cove private cabana with unlimited food & beer for his birthday, Sea World was the greatest!

I thought it was hysterical when Tim went to Food & Wine, when it first reopened, he said he needed to sanitize his hands before eating, but he put the handle of the utensil he just grabbed into his mouth while he sanitized his hands.🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Jack$on on Jeater Bend...

“you kept me up past bedtime for this $hit?”

Not that those decorations and hard work of the homeowners are tit but I mean like Jack$on watching his dad run into the middle of the road like an idiot to catch a bubble

Could they at least make the effort to learn about the charities they are going to plug instead of just reading the site... it’s really grinding my gears

Last edited:
If they treat jimbo and thirsty nicole like tit on camera I wonder how awful it is off camera. They basically ignore them when they're filming

I can’t believe that GKTW hitched Trackers and Michael Kay to their train. Both channels provide the best footage for parody videos ever! I would call them the current laughing stocks of the internet.

Michael, a 30 yr. old man, unemployed (his choice), living off of gift cards and Patreon money ($2,500 approx./mo) who refuses to grow up and competes with children over the Disney Junior characters. Plus his endless search for the best/worst burgers, fries, sushi and milkshakes on Disney property,

The Trackers are the worst people. They posted YT videos that were racist and homophobic. They demeaned and made fun of disabled, elderly, overweight and people of color (POC).

They are hypocrites and employ grifter behaviors to get whatever they want. It’s amazing how #Hosted changes their verbal stance on COVID, staying home and being around other people.
#Hosted...
- Waldorf Astoria
- Wine Bar George
Both places they ordered up (value $250+ each) with Tim ordering a $135 steak at WBG and taking it to go! 😳
- Legoland
- Sea World
- Busch Gardens

Worst is what they are doing to Jackson 😲🙄😢😔

Reactions: 5
A random older video was suggested to me today. Jen runs the Star Wars 10k (poorly) and at the end when she is crowned swamp queen erm I mean given her medal...the poor employee accidentally hits her in the mouth. She makes sure to roll her eyes into the camera and then makes sure that she brings it up yet again in the next clip about how she was assaulted 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.