Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheDimSlacker

Okay so I get it, they’re not a theme park channel anymore, just a how to guide to make your miracle child suffer from losing his parents early to diabetes and heart disease. But why can’t they at least swallow whatever is in their mouths before they have to immediately blurt out whatever stupid thought the moment that it comes to their dense minds? Jenn ends the video pretending to be sad about the laid off cast members, right after they just bought a $30 chocolate dessert earlier in the video and $200 jackets in yesterday’s (even though it’s still 90 degrees in Orlando). Hilarious that Tim can’t even get himself to pretend to be sympathetic, hey Tim why don’t you show off your “camping mode” on your brand new car again to raise the morale of those laid off cast members?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7

Charm

Chatty Member
Petey pl
Maybe that is why they are dropping all this money and doing the resort stays, trying to get their attention

Disney should start their own YouTube channel, and invite regular people instead of these vloggers. They'd be making the money from the videos, promoting their brand, and some nice people, who might not otherwise be able to go to Disney, would get to experience it. They could also surprise guests with upgrades to their accommodations, full service meal instead of quick service, a free t shirt from the gift shop, a minnie van to a family waiting for the bus... I'd watch that. Screw these vloggers.

mjm9

VIP Member
Jackie @SuperEnthused did a fabulous job on “Orlando Forum of Fear Halloween Maze on I-Drive”. Her footage was amazing!

She even had an interview with the organizers of this event who are veteran creators of Universal HHN. For this alone you need to view her video!
We learn about their professional backgrounds, how this event came to be and what their vision is for the maze. This is just the start, as what was revealed on tape is only 80% of Phase 1 of 3. The maze runs October 1 - 31. And will constantly be evolving and tweaked. Phase 2 will occur around the 11th. With Phase 3 ten days later.

Jackie says the BBQ was delicious 😋!

I don’t watch TTT cause all they put out now is CRAP that Jenn can’t even bother to edit well. Plus who wants to see their sorry lives as grifters. Of course they have to pimp out Jack$on for the comments, views and $$$.

I depend on @peteykirch for my updates. Thanks, Petey!

peteykirch

VIP Member
Jenn playing the victim is her M.O

She is never at fault even when she instigates shit.

She never could redeem herself the way Dim and Gin sent their minions after what turned out to be a little kid who posted a picture Dim took on Instagram that Universal ended up liking or resharing on their account and Dimbo demanded credit for.

Remember when she threatened to get "stabby" on Twitter?

• Wow
  • Angry

peteykirch

VIP Member
Loving the title! :LOL:

I should really give Jenn more credit than this, but she does realise there’s a solid wall between them and the hotel room next door right?:unsure:
Knowing Jenn she's afraid of someone going out on their balcony, sneezing towards their own balcony...then Timbo going out there, touching the railing where the sneeze droplets could have landed, then licking his fingers after eating shortly thereafter. It's super convoluted, but I could see her actually trying to rationalize that.

The easiest excuse would be "I don't want anyone next to us because we're afraid of Jack$on having a crying fit and annoying our room neighbors".

Home Vlog/Staycation Vlog Time.

Timbo dropped 2K a night to stay at the Cascade Cabins at Copper Creek....because that's totally relatable to the average person.

They aren't wearing any facemasks as they are walking to their cabin which is super sketch.

Jenn really loves the "raw wood" detail in the Cabin. Soon she'll try to be Joanna Gaines and tell us the amazing wonders of ship-lap.

They are amazed by the blackout curtains.

Tim complains about the lack of closet space in the one bedroom because the closet is a mix of a wardrobe and regular closet.

I honestly don't know if i'll be able to make through the 41 minute video of TIm walking around their cabin showing us everything and asking us stupid questions.

2 people and a baby need a cabin that sleeps 12 people because they need spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace.

Jenn loves the mirror, because she loves to look at herself in said mirrors because narcissism.

Jenn loses her mind over the in mirror TV in the primary bathroom. Then she complains that she thought it (the tv) would be bigger.

For a "couple night" stay they have brought enough stuff as if they are staying for 7-10 days.

They brought 2 "Warehouse/Club Sized" boxes of Jimmy Dean Croissant Breakfast Sammichs because Tim needs to save $$$ after dropping so much cash on this room.

Jenn complains there isn't a TV outside in the hot tub area on the outside of the cabin. She wants a TV to watch as she luxuriates in the hot tub.

There's a button to automatically lower and raise the shades. The shades however almost look as if when a store or building is under construction and they put brown paper on the windows so people can't see in.

They both brought their own pillows because standard Disney pillows aren't good enough.

Tim gives us a fun fact that no one cares about because it's been known for ages.

They are going to Disney Springs to eat at Wine Bar George.

They are being comped because George of Wine Bar George saw their last video and invited them out for Dinner.

Jenn shows her poor education and vocabulary by not knowing a single adjective other than excited.

Tim with the "ultimate compliment" to Jenn "You look like a Mom"

Jenn thinks they are building a take out window for Gideon's, despite the fact you'd have to walk over a giant flower planter...she really is incapable of using logic and reasoning.

Tim and Jenn asked the bartender for something "refreshing" that's a mocktail.

Mark your bingo card for "Refreshing".

Tim really needs to see a Doctor, because his eye is just looking worse and worse.

Jenn got the Octopus Salad because she never gets to have Seafood y'all.

Tim got the meatballs because Tim likes his meat.

They also got the expensive pork small plate....

Plus they ordered an enormous tomahawk steak.

Tim takes a bite of the Octopus Salad, and he makes a face like Jack$on when he has to listen to his parents ramble on and on.

Jenn thinks the polenta tastes like grits....well Jenn polenta is the Italian version of grits.

Both of them are a super sweaty mess sitting outside on the patio....they say it was too hot for Jack$on but we all know it was Jenn being Jenn. They were moved inside, and then they start to panic, so they are going to take their dinner back to the Cabin, but they need to get some dessert from Amorette's.

Tim shocked how noise travels in the cabin...he blames the hard surfaces, but it's because it's an entire OPEN CONCEPT CABIN WITH NO WALLS IN THE MAIN LIVING AREA.

They are both amazed at how large the bone on the tomahawk steak is..

Jenn keeps saying she is excited being excited.

Jenn is shocked how well prepared the steak is...well for what it costs, yes, I'd hope that the steak is cooked to the proper temperature.

Jenn is eating in a robe because why not.

Jenn really enjoyed the big meat, and she made a face about big meat, so something tells me it's a dig at Timbo.

Last edited:
  • Haha

P1xiemaNia

Thanks. that video was upsetting to watch. It literally felt like being stabbed in the back and then poring oil on the fire.
Hello all former CM here! I can 100% back Devil Child on this. Since I don’t work for Disney anymore I can provide a bit more detail to my experience. Disney is HUGE on presentation and “ The guest is always right”. I used to work in Food and Bev at All Stars Resorts as well as the parks. Tim has gone to the resort once or twice. One day Jenn and him enter and order several plates of food. Later some managers show up claiming the Trackers had complained about the “presentation“ of their food in a vlog. Something about the fries sticking on each other or the plate? Everyone got a lecture from management about heating up food properly! We were super lucky we didn’t get reprimanded! What sucks is that Tim nor Jenn accounted for how long it took them to eat the fries! They presented it as if they had just ordered it and sat down!
It was stressful when they complained, I can only imagine how awful it was for you devil child, to have that thrown on top of you. I can imagine Jenn pissed off a lot of CMs, TMs, and their families with her comment yesterday. Girl does not think before she opens her mouth. Also Tim and Jenn since you lurk, let me remind you of one of the golden rules of Central Florida; Don’t mess with the hospitality and theme park workers!!

• Wow
First time posting. I just wanted to say thank you. Finally found my new home. I’ve been watching them for a while and they started annoying me little by little. I did notice if anyone said anything remotely negative they were pounced on. Now the same videos they post on YT are on Reddit. I made an observation about something and holy hell was I downvoted. I just unsubscribed to everything regarding them. Tim is a very different person i believe in real life. I believe his older videos show who he really is. What people see in the parks is a persona.

mjm9

VIP Member
Hey, give SheDaisy a break.😏
We all misspeak or have typos (or autocorrect gets us) in our comments.

Shoutout to SheDaisy😘!

Major props to PeteyKirch 🥰!
You are my hero and save me from having to sit through TTT videos.
Thank you.

peteykirch

VIP Member
Home Vlog Time...

It took Timbo nearly a month to pain the Guest Bathroom, and replace some standard fixtures.

Tim apparently can't read he thought a book that was titled "Once upon a Memory" was named "Once upon a Mommy"

Tim complains about the shoddy craftsmanship of the previous owners with how they put up the previous bathroom fixtures. Then proceeds to take 3 tries to set up the fixtures himself.

The guest bathroom is more beige than Frasier Crane's apartment.

We get a "Our friends the Ballingers" update from Timbo they suggested a teething toy for Jack$on.

Jack$on is not amused by the vibrating teething toy.

Tim takes credit for Jack$on liking spinning toys because that was the first thing "he taught" Jack$on

Jack$on at 9 months old, is barely fitting into 18+ month clothing.

They "literally" have no food in their house. They went Culvers and Jenn is like "They have really good service"

Tim got a burger, because he needs a burger a day to keep the cardiologist on payroll.

They claim they are going to go inside the pool once Jack$on wakes up.

They actually get in the pool, it only took them 2 days of planning for this to work.

Jenn was like "We had a large lunch so we'll maybe just make a salad."

They don't end up eating a salad, Jenn is making Chili Mac or something along those lines.

Tim just found out Kings Hawaiian makes Hot Dog Buns...once again late to the party with everything.

It's the next day, Tim wants to finish the bathroom project so he can say he did something in exactly one vlog.

Tim gives a Plumbing 101 lecture that he most likely learned from his competent successful brother.

Tim actually replaces the faucet and corresponding drain pipes, and there are no leaks.

We get Jenn doing the "Jack$on loves *insert item here*" spiel again and again.

Jack$on chomps on Timbos arm and nearly gets a pound of flesh out of his arm.

Just a heads up they will be taking tomorrow off because they need a break from break.

Reactions: 6

Charm

Chatty Member
I just went to the vlog to see what y'all were referring to. I'm presuming it's in reference to Jenn's speech that starts @8:05.

Wow!

Yes, Jenn - you singlehandedly are the savior of all theme park workers. Let's bow at your feet. Your altruism knows no bounds. :rolleyes: Whatever happened to "it's the government's job" to help businesses and not "yours" - remember spouting that back months ago when you were afraid to leave your house?

UGH. Can't stand them.
Let's hope FRE makes a video about that.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
It's a Home Vlog...Jenn is in the backseat as they are waiting for their grocery order....but they also will be going into the foodstore to get other things....So why not just go into the store and get ALL THE GROCERIES AT ONCE?

They apparently left the Tesla running when they ran into Publix with the AC on to keep their groceries cold...

Jenn also made no effort with her hair and just slapped an awful bow on it.

Tim is wearing his DADDY'S LITTLE BUDDY Uniqlo T-Shirt.

They got new "snackies" for Jack$on to eat...giant Gerber crackers for teething.

Tim amazed that he gave food to Jack$on and he just started eating it without instructions. Who knew that a near one yeard old baby would know to eat.

They got a bunch of junkfood to send to their UK friends....They bought of Smores inspired snacks for the KrispySmores aka the DingySmores.

Also the way Tim says CHAWK-LIT really bothers me.

Jack$on gets a bib-cape shirt thing...and he's refusing to eat the raviolis.

They are trying to omit all dairy from Jack$ons diet....I believe it'll go as well as Tim omitting sugar and carbs from his "diet"

It is amazing and I say this a heterosexual male, that Tim can wear skin tight shorts and there is absolutely no bulge or any semblance of having a penis. Must be why Jenn is always so excited to shove a Ronto Wrap down her throat.

One of the things on Timbos To Do List is to replace the sink...He's going to get started on it, I'll be legitimately impressed if it gets done in one vlog.

Jenn with the amazing question "Do you have to assemble a sink?"

Jenn wants a the little silicon tube thing to roll garlic in so they can remove the garlic skins more easily.

Jenn is making BBQ Meatloaf, and apparently she didn't follow a previous recipe and used an ingredient needed for this meal in a prior meal.

The BBQ Meatloaf looks like a super shiny brown turd, Tim couldn't be happier to put it in his mouth.

Their dining room/kitchen looks like a god damn warzone.

View attachment 288819

It's the next morning, and now it's time for Tim to do some good old-fashioned manual labor.

Jenn is amazed how dirty the sink was around the edge of the sink.

Jenn feels like she should replace their sink more often....To which she asks Tim how often are you supposed to replace your sink?

Tim's response "Never"

The sink hole is apparently too small for the new sink....

Jack$on got up from his nap so Jenn runs a 4.3 40 yard dash up the flight of stairs to dote on him.

Tim is struggling to use the template provided with the sink...and it's not going well.

Tim is now using a small handsaw to trim 1/16th of an inch to get the sink to fit flush...he doesn't look very happy.

Tim blames Jack$on because he can't use a power tool because it apparently frightens him.

Jenn is shocked by the size of the sink.....do they not measure anything before they buy it?

We get another time skip, they are having dinner...Jenn made "Easy Takeout Orange Chicken"....Tim asks was it easy? Jenn responds "NO IT WASN'T!"

Jenn is amazed by the fact it takes them longer to do things now with a baby versus just the two of them.

Apparently over the course of 3 days it took to film this, Jack$on had a "stomach bug" Jenn really loves playing up the sympathy and asking for forgiveness card A TON!

As with all their outros, you can see Jenn reading the spiel from a website on her laptop/tablet with the reflection in her glasses. Would it kill them to just do 5 minutes of research on these charities that "they feel need someone to shine a spotlight on"?
I’m dying at the vision of Jenn deep throating a Ronto Wrap 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Devilchild-03

I reported them as well. You are obviously very upset with how the trackers and they’re fans are treating you. P1xiemaNia is right, you don’t deserve this from them. I hope they are held accountable. The best thing to do for you is to shut up about the poor cms and just support the shops quietly.
Yes I am quite upset. Upset that they won’t stop complainin,upset they go to management when things arent perfect, and getting Off on us getting reprimanded. I am barely keeping my head above water financially and the layoffs from Disney has all of us over here shaking.

• Sad

Rebelle

VIP Member
Yikes!!
I should have been more specific, i think she has some type of social anxiety. The only thing that is consistent about her illness is how she acts around people. But then again, you can Google basic symptoms of anxiety/social anxiety. The only reason I mentioned it is because I was dx with anxiety as well but I mine is only around people. my symptoms are like hers, except I will cry in social situations at times. I honestly think she really needs to be evaluated for a mood disorder
To be honest, if Jenn has social anxiety then it stems from her Twitter use. She was so nasty on Twitter to sooo many people. I believe she feared she’d come across someone in person who would tell her what they really thought to her face.
Petey, a few years ago at HHN (I think when she had pink hair) she drunkenly yelled at someone in the vlog: “Yeah, that’s why I blocked you! I blocked YOU!” I thought maybe it was you, but I don’t think you’re local.

• Wow
  • Heart

nrs264

VIP Member
am I the only one not impressed by Tesla cars? I know they're expensive but I dont see them as luxury or especially prestige.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Also...

Dim really showed off his moron in this video
“That was some quick math right there 6 plus 3 is 8”

DA FUQ😂😂😂😂🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
Tim and Jenn are at Epcot for more Food & Wine Festival shenanigans.

They blame Jack$on for why they had to leave early last time because parenting.

Jenn apparently broke the temperature scanner because she's a cold blooded succubbus.

I don't understand how they assume if no one is directly outside of Spaceship Earth that it's going to be a ghost town. Jenn calls it very deceiving how no one is up front but in the back of the park.

Tim finally realized that some booths only open on the weekends.

So they stated they were going to start the opposite way, but then end up starting the same way they did last time.

They are going into World Showplace, I expect them to panic because there might be more than 2 people inside.

They got the Lobster Mac & Cheese...it looks like the portion size has shrunk by a lot compared to the beginning of the Festival. They also got 2 Nitro Cake Pops, Tim complains how they melt very quickly....it's like he never realized cold treats melt fast in Florida.

Jenn thinks the Mac & Cheese tastes like Lobster Bisque.

Also hot damn her shoulders are sunburnt something bad.

She has already said "delicious" about 9 times.

Jenn looks as if she enjoyed the cake pop more than anything that Timbo could do to/for her.

Jenn already states that she is getting full. Timbo is unimpressed with her appetite.

We get an audio drop of Jenn saying "Her face is still a mess" yes it is.

Tim says the cake pop is the "right amount of moist"

Jenn had the smart idea of pulling her hair up into a tight bun, and slapping a pair of Mickey Ears on her head to hide how badly her hair normally looks.

Tim complains that the Character Handler for Alice wasn't clear in his instructions that Alice's set was ending.

The line for France is too long for the Slackers...so they are off to Brazil for Cheese Bread.

Also, I don't understand how they bring so many things with them to the park, but never bring a hat for Jackson.

Jenn wants to know if the cheese bread they sell in the frozen food aisle is as good as the ones they sell at the festival.

Jenn is aghast that the Hummus Fries are $8...welcome to America Jenn where the Hummus Fries have been grossly overpriced for every festival except the one they debuted in.

Uh oh a storm is rolling in, so Tim immediately gets nervous they will melt.

They got a chicken teriyaki bun from Japan, Tim really enjoys it, Jenn takes a weird bite out of it as Tim holds it, as if she's a hamster.

Jenn got the sushi in a "planter pot" because she never gets to have any seafood.

Uh oh, the skies have opened and it's now raining. Both of them are surprised how much cooler it has become once it started raining.

I don't understand how two native Floridians struggle so much in the rain.

They are in Mousegears, so I guess their fear was only temporary....

The crowd in Mousegears looks nearly the same as the time both of them panicked and ran out of the store.

Jenn while editing liked to see how fast Florida weather can change....as if she's never experienced it in her entire life.

Jenn surprised that the dishes she had that day at Epcot were very filling...Who knew chocolate cake pops, mac and cheese, pork sliders, and a noodle bowl are filling?

• Haha