TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome!! I love watching Paging Mr. Morrow. He does a lot of food and hotel reviews. And still manages to make things seem fun even in the midst of all of this.

Super Enthused is a new one I've been watching. She seems to be fun and interesting to watch!
Paging mr Morrow is one of my faves! He’s always honest when he’s been gifted a staycation and thankful! Plus he’s still having fun vlogging!

Reactions: 1
The way I 'consume' YT might be different to most but i WFH so I stick a video on in between meetings and calls while I'm doing spreadsheets, data management etc. Rarely is this gap 56 minutes long and honestly even if it was TT would never cross my mind to fill it. I never go back to longer video either i just click on the next one I can't be arsed trying to remember what they were on about. To me a YT video is like an episode of Friends or Brooklyn 99 or something, should be 25mins, 30 absolute max.

Paging Mr. Morrow (PMM) today posted his BG Howl O Scream, 16 minute video. It’s his first time at this event and he made a product (I love the editing) that gives us the full flavor of the event. Both daytime and nighttime.

I have been watching Nate (PMM) for quite a while. He is always transparent and isn’t afraid to show other vloggers. He fully acknowledges #Hosted and he spotlights the four channels that are showing him the ropes Super Enthused, Tampa Jay, Journeys with Josh and Misfits Unmanaged. The latter three BG pros.

Plus he cautioned parents that the stage show’s “culture” was not appropriate for children. Stating he edited that footage so it could be viewed by anyone. What I took from that is it might be more adult themed.

I haven’t seen Tim’s video, but I can imagine. I am totally confident that Nate’s video blows it out of the water!
His video was so good good and well edited, also a wild Tim appeared at the 5.27mark, who wasn't social distancing from the cast member.

His video was so good good and well edited, also a wild Tim appeared at the 5.27mark, who wasn't social distancing from the cast member.
LOL. I saw that!
So basically it's just same ol' Tim having zero issue in real life but then talking on camera and clutching his pearls, as they say. :ROFLMAO:

Paging Mr. Morrow (PMM) today posted his BG Howl O Scream, 16 minute video. It’s his first time at this event and he made a product (I love the editing) that gives us the full flavor of the event. Both daytime and nighttime.

I have been watching Nate (PMM) for quite a while. He is always transparent and isn’t afraid to show other vloggers. He fully acknowledges #Hosted and he spotlights the four channels that are showing him the ropes Super Enthused, Tampa Jay, Journeys with Josh and Misfits Unmanaged. The latter three BG pros.

Plus he cautioned parents that the stage show’s “culture” was not appropriate for children. Stating he edited that footage so it could be viewed by anyone. What I took from that is it might be more adult themed.

I haven’t seen Tim’s video, but I can imagine. I am totally confident that Nate’s video blows it out of the water!
I seriously love the way he edits his vlogs. they are always family friendly and anyone can watch them. Plus, like you said he isn't afraid to show other vloggers. Isn't afraid that they will steal the limelight from him.He realizes that if he shows them they will return the favor and he can get more subscribers. Plus, I like how he's up front about being #Hosted.

He might not be the biggest channel around, but he is one of the best.

LOL. I saw that!
So basically it's just same ol' Tim having zero issue in real life but then talking on camera and clutching his pearls, as they say. :ROFLMAO:
I agree!! He has one side that always on for the camera and the other side that isn't. He acts super paranoid when the cameras rolling, but I bet you he's completely different when they aren't...

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Well, as stated before we'd be getting a Howl-O-Scream Vlog from Timbo and today is the day....

It clocks in at nearly 56 minutes, so I'm assuming Jenn has been editing this thing from last Halloween some how.

#Hosted from Timbo...not the first thing he said, but like the 8th. At least he's trying to be slightly transparent?

I find it funny Tim complained about the "long drive" that Stream N Scream thing, but he'll drive 90+minutes to Busch Gardens without a peep.

Tim heard it wasn't worth the price to go to Howl-O-Scream because there are no houses, just "scare zones" Tim said at 45 bucks, it's like only 4.50 a scare zone! Which he feels is a great deal....before even experiencing anything.

I like how Tim has done no research describing the event, so he's pretty much guessing and then correcting himself by reading the website.

Tim got the Pub Slider because Burger, along with the Pub Chips...Tim enjoys the bacon jam on the slider, but the burger itself doesn't feel like its high quality.

Tim describing things as "basic" is the ultimate pot calling the kettle black.

Tim also said he "used to" drink beer.

He also got some pretzel covered in Budweiser Cheese Sauce and "Bougie" Bacon. He then complains about how difficult it will be to eat since they only gave him a fork not a knife.

We get Howl-O-Scream point and price merch updates.

Tim complains the Scare Zones aren't telling a story or have a real plot...

Tim also complains that you have to "kinda pay attention" to where you are going since there are people coming from every direction.

I had to fast forward through most of this...it just was a cluster-f to experience via Tim.

He seems shocked that it was "pretty good" and that he enjoyed himself.

He also felt overwhelmed a few times due to crowd levels.

He liked Lycan Landing the best because there was the most "available space" in that scare-zone.

Tim tells us at $4.50 a scare zone it was well worth it.

View attachment 257233
I honestly don't know how he manages to put do much food away, I'd be sick

Reactions: 2
It's Home Vlog time....and we are going to get their thoughts on the Tesla.

Jenn once again tries to apologize for the vlogs not going up on time....because she's incapable to editing a vlog in a timely manner.

Tim is upset there are no Disney Cruises because Jack$on would destroy the other babies at the Diaper Dash...I like to believe Jack$on crawls so fast to get away from his brain dead parents.

Jenn attempts to do some cleaning in the kitchen....she made a salad for lunch....but we see she's busy watching trashy reality TV on her tablet.

They are going to talk about the car, she didn't think people would want to hear about it, but apparently their stans are clamoring for a Tesla vlog.

How 2 people who work from home, have no concept of planning anything, or have any semblance of time management skills.

Tim complains about the "gear shift" on the Tesla being a little tiny lever.

He also enjoys how you can move around the vents for the AC via the touch screen.

Tim likes that he can watch Netflix and Hulu in the Tesla while they wait for their curbside grocery delivery.

Once again, I don't know why Jenn and Jack$on have to go out to pick up their Publix delivery.

Tim has what appears to be 9 umbrellas in one of the false bottoms in the trunk of the Tesla.

Tim regales us in the awesomeness of the "FRUNK"

Tim is shocked by how minimalistic the dashboard of the Tesla is outside of the giant tablet.

Tim complains about how bad the windshield washers are, he doesn't like how it sprays the washer fluid onto the windshield.

Tim also doesn't like how there are car handles on the inside of the doors.

Tim's favorite feature is the Whoopie Cushion button on the tablet, where it makes Whoopie Cushion sounds....because Tim is a child who loves flatulence noises.

Jenn tells us that they don't keep "regular" milk in the house, just almond milk....no wonder Timbo is a lowkey Soy Boy.

Tim burned his hand cooking dinner...he then said that Jenn does the cooking because she's better at it.

They want tips to teach Jack$on how to clap his hands...My tip is to have him watch a Michael Kay video so he can learn the one handed clap!

Jenn then complains about their meal service box because they only gave her one carrot for the recipe.

Tim sounds like he has a small orgasm when he hears the sizzling noise when the chicken hits the hot pan.

Jenn also says Jack$on used his "teethbrush"

The biscuits look so sad and pale.

This entire meal looks sad and depressing....the fact they spent so much time on this is kind of sad.

Jack$on is almost too big for his changing table, to which Tim says "What do we do?"....you get a bigger one or you just change him on the bed/couch.

Jenn burned the carrots and onions, she blames it on Jack$on distracting her.

I said it already, but those are some sad looking biscuits. Art Smith would most likely say "bless your heart" in Jenn's attempt at cooking.

Gourmand Tim tells Jenn what goes and doesn't go with certain food....The man who didn't know what brioche bread is, or a graham cracker.

So they finally eat something that they could describe as "refreshing" but they fail to do so.

We do however get a lot of awful slurping noises as they eat the popsicles Jenn made like a couple weeks ago.

Tim likes Lovecraft Country because they don't answer anything but the story keeps moving forward....I take it Timbo was a huge fan of LOST because that kept adding new things not answering questions, etc.

Jenn tells us to keep with Lovecraft Country....only if she kept the same advice for her YouTube channel.

Tim's eye is looking super wonky...like he needs to see a Doctor.

So it took them nearly the entire day to do what most people would get done in maybe a couple hours top.

Tim says they will need to baby proof everything again once Jack$on starts walking because they only baby proofed at "crawling level"

My teenager, who I don't ever talk to about the Trackers, just said this about them after I was LOL at Petey's cliff notes and I told her why.

"Here they talk about the baby, and then here, they talk about the baby. And then HERE, you guessed it, they talk about the baby. That is all that channel is about".

Jenn tells us to keep with Lovecraft Country....only if she kept the same advice for her YouTube channel.
Why do we think they even watch this show? Any thoughts on that??

Last edited:
It wasn't that long ago, definitely during covid, that they were disgusted by almond milk. Jim and Nicole encouraged them to switch from cows milk to almond, and they were grossed out by the color.

Aside from the tons of comments telling Jenn it's just fine she doesn't get videos up in a timely manner (we all know she just continually does this apology routine for comments and sympathy), I found this comment from someone - bound to be attacked soon - LOL

Gusty Aeroplane7 hours ago
Yeah, most people do their homework before buying a vehicle, just saying.

I liked this one too. They're not wrong!!!

Sandi Ammons
8 hours ago
I’m happy for all of your success and for how you always try to shine a spotlight on great not for profit groups. But a lot of people are still suffering and so showing off your new and expensive car is hard for me to deal with. Sorry, just how I feel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Maybe someone can help me. I remember a video a long time ago, before the baby, where Jenn and Tim were at World of Disney (?) and Jenn pointed to a yoda toy and said to Tim, “look, he has eyes like you!” This was before I really started despising them and I was like 😲. Does anyone remember this and maybe know where I could find it?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
FRE found this thread! This just made my day. Can’t wait to see what comes next! Keep up the good work!

Reactions: 5
Maybe someone can help me. I remember a video a long time ago, before the baby, where Jenn and Tim were at World of Disney (?) and Jenn pointed to a yoda toy and said to Tim, “look, he has eyes like you!” This was before I really started despising them and I was like 😲. Does anyone remember this and maybe know where I could find it?
I tried searching but I didn't see anything.

It would have to be between Nov 2019 and now, since the Mandalorian didn't air until November 2019.

Man, I'm having an off day, with reading instructions, I feel like Jenn Bo, I thought you meant "The Child" not regular Yoda.

HOLY tit I FOUND IT

Last edited:
I tried searching but I didn't see anything.

It would have to be between Nov 2019 and now, since the Mandalorian didn't air until November 2019.

Man, I'm having an off day, with reading instructions, I feel like Jenn Bo, I thought you meant "The Child" not regular Yoda.

HOLY tit I FOUND IT

Omg you are my hero!

Tim and Jenn are at Epcot for more Food & Wine Festival shenanigans.

They blame Jack$on for why they had to leave early last time because parenting.

Jenn apparently broke the temperature scanner because she's a cold blooded succubbus.

I don't understand how they assume if no one is directly outside of Spaceship Earth that it's going to be a ghost town. Jenn calls it very deceiving how no one is up front but in the back of the park.

Tim finally realized that some booths only open on the weekends.

So they stated they were going to start the opposite way, but then end up starting the same way they did last time.

They are going into World Showplace, I expect them to panic because there might be more than 2 people inside.

They got the Lobster Mac & Cheese...it looks like the portion size has shrunk by a lot compared to the beginning of the Festival. They also got 2 Nitro Cake Pops, Tim complains how they melt very quickly....it's like he never realized cold treats melt fast in Florida.

Jenn thinks the Mac & Cheese tastes like Lobster Bisque.

Also hot damn her shoulders are sunburnt something bad.

She has already said "delicious" about 9 times.

Jenn looks as if she enjoyed the cake pop more than anything that Timbo could do to/for her.

Jenn already states that she is getting full. Timbo is unimpressed with her appetite.

We get an audio drop of Jenn saying "Her face is still a mess" yes it is.

Tim says the cake pop is the "right amount of moist"

Jenn had the smart idea of pulling her hair up into a tight bun, and slapping a pair of Mickey Ears on her head to hide how badly her hair normally looks.

Tim complains that the Character Handler for Alice wasn't clear in his instructions that Alice's set was ending.

The line for France is too long for the Slackers...so they are off to Brazil for Cheese Bread.

Also, I don't understand how they bring so many things with them to the park, but never bring a hat for Jackson.

Jenn wants to know if the cheese bread they sell in the frozen food aisle is as good as the ones they sell at the festival.

Jenn is aghast that the Hummus Fries are $8...welcome to America Jenn where the Hummus Fries have been grossly overpriced for every festival except the one they debuted in.

Uh oh a storm is rolling in, so Tim immediately gets nervous they will melt.

They got a chicken teriyaki bun from Japan, Tim really enjoys it, Jenn takes a weird bite out of it as Tim holds it, as if she's a hamster.

Jenn got the sushi in a "planter pot" because she never gets to have any seafood.

Uh oh, the skies have opened and it's now raining. Both of them are surprised how much cooler it has become once it started raining.

I don't understand how two native Floridians struggle so much in the rain.

They are in Mousegears, so I guess their fear was only temporary....

The crowd in Mousegears looks nearly the same as the time both of them panicked and ran out of the store.

Jenn while editing liked to see how fast Florida weather can change....as if she's never experienced it in her entire life.

Jenn surprised that the dishes she had that day at Epcot were very filling...Who knew chocolate cake pops, mac and cheese, pork sliders, and a noodle bowl are filling?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Jenn apparently broke the temperature scanner because she's a cold blooded succubbus.

I don't understand how they assume if no one is directly outside of Spaceship Earth that it's going to be a ghost town. Jenn calls it very deceiving how no one is up front but in the back of the park.

So they stated they were going to start the opposite way, but then end up starting the same way they did last time.

They are going into World Showplace, I expect them to panic because there might be more than 2 people inside.

They got the Lobster Mac & Cheese...it looks like the portion size has shrunk by a lot compared to the beginning of the Festival. They also got 2 Nitro Cake Pops, Tim complains how they melt very quickly....it's like he never realized cold treats melt fast in Florida.

Jenn looks as if she enjoyed the cake pop more than anything that Timbo could do to/for her.

Jenn already states that she is getting full. Timbo is unimpressed with her appetite.

Jenn had the smart idea of pulling her hair up into a tight bun, and slapping a pair of Mickey Ears on her head to hide how badly her hair normally looks.

Tim complains that the Character Handler for Alice wasn't clear in his instructions that Alice's set was ending.

The line for France is too long for the Slackers...so they are off to Brazil for Cheese Bread.

Also, I don't understand how they bring so many things with them to the park, but never bring a hat for Jackson.

Jenn wants to know if the cheese bread they sell in the frozen food aisle is as good as the ones they sell at the festival.

Jenn is aghast that the Hummus Fries are $8...welcome to America Jenn where the Hummus Fries have been grossly overpriced for every festival except the one they debuted in.

They got a chicken teriyaki bun from Japan, Tim really enjoys it, Jenn takes a weird bite out of it as Tim holds it, as if she's a hamster.

Jenn got the sushi in a "planter pot" because she never gets to have any seafood.

Uh oh, the skies have opened and it's now raining. Both of them are surprised how much cooler it has become once it started raining.

The crowd in Mousegears looks nearly the same as the time both of them panicked and ran out of the store.

Jenn while editing liked to see how fast Florida weather can change....as if she's never experienced it in her entire life.

Jenn surprised that the dishes she had that day at Epcot were very filling...Who knew chocolate cake pops, mac and cheese, pork sliders, and a noodle bowl are filling?
Reading this made me laugh. I was born and raised in Florida. Lived there for 36 years before I moved to Alabama. Even my son, who was 10 when we moved is astounded by the dumb things they say.

When we go to Disney and it rains we just say we aren't made of sugar. We won't melt. LOL!!

And jeez, who would've thunk it becomes cooler when it rains at the end of September? I mean really? Those two just make me roll my eyes hard at the stuff that comes out of their mouths...

Reactions: 3

These recaps are awesome thank you for saving 20-30mins of my life 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.