Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Honestly you guys wanna hear something funny? I preferred them the way they were.

something about them now, they are so ding dang golly gosh censored and it’s so barfable

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Yes, exactly. And I just feel like I'm getting major cocky vibes from Jenn lately. Can't put my finger on it entirely. (and it seems more than her typical poorly behaved self)

I typically only scan the vlogs after Petey's recaps just to see things he references. Sometimes I'll stop and let the gawd-awful audio play (because their voices annoy me). And it just seems like since she's been going to the parks now every friggin time with Tim lately (and their "afterthought" miracle baby) - during a pandemic, no less, that she was previously terrified of - that she's just giving me even more-than-usual - cocky / bitch vibes. I see it in her mannerisms and the way she's talking. Am I the only one?
funny you mention this...

my husband is not one to shame others but the slackers really grind his gears

the other day while I’m hate watching he walks by and casually says “doesn’t Jenn realize she’s too ugly to be that bitchy/cocky” 😂😂😂😂

I’ve noticed her attitude seems much less “battered woman who feels bad about herself” and much more “I’m a vlogger and I do what I want”

Attachments

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
The Slackers are back at MK to rain their altruism to the poor struggling defeated CMs.

They are going to get the Cheeseburger Springrolls because they are on a diet?

Timbo wants to find some more snacks around the MK.

Jenn also wants to try the Cheshire Cat Tail.

Timbo also heard rumors about Corn Dog Nuggies but he doesn't know where they are...

Jenn wants to get Jack$on on the carousel.

Timbo wants to see the Cadaver Dans as well.

Jenn is getting less and less sad about not having the Halloween Party and she's grateful for what they get.

They are in the Emporium because Jenn needs a new mask because the Vera Bradley Masks "muffle her voice"

Jenn saw someone eating a treat that looked like the Mickey Pumpkins...and ohh boy there is a massive line in the Confectionary.

We get a super slow-mo shot of Jenn biting in the Mickey Pumpkin Rice Crispie Treat and it's awful.

Jack$on once again doesn't look enthused, he has no hat, and the cover on his stroller is pulled back so he's in direct sunlight.

Casey still isn't open, so Tim is crushed.

The Slackers once again late to the party about the new area they built near Casey's Corner.

Once again I don't get why all 3 of them need to wait in a line taking up more space than necessary.

They got one of each spring roll and boy are they super greasy.

They are on the Hub Grass so Jack$on gets to crawl about.

Jenn then complains about the one spring roll being too "well done"

Jenn thinks the cheeseburger spring roll tastes like a Big Mac despite the fact it doesn't have Thousand Island dressing....

Tim is not a fan of the Pepperoni Pizza Spring Roll.

Well they only Jack$on roam around for like 5 seconds and then he got strapped into the stroller because watching him is too much work.

We hear a random guest shout to the Slackers "THEY LOVE THIER VIDEOS"

Jenn complains the texture of the Pepperoni Springroll is weird.

Jenn tells us that the Hub is a great place to nurse your child.

Tim complains about the crowds behind the Castle.

They get Jack$on on the carousel and ooh boy is Jenn showing some chubs on her tummy.

Also Jenns shoulders are a sunburnt mess.

Tim complains the app wasn't accurate with regards to wait times. He said the app said 25 for the Carousel they waited 35 minutes.

Jenn was shocked the Madame Leoata Sipper was out of stock....Like does she not realize how fast certain themed things can sell out at Disney.

Jenn complains about how crowded it is, even at 25% capacity.

Jenn is pushing Jack$on in his stroller like a Defensive Lineman pushing Football Blocking Sled at top speed to see the Cadaver Dans.

Tim is super depressed that Westward Ho is closed because he wanted Corn Dog Nuggets, he once again realizes that things are only open on the weekends.

TIm says the crowd level feels like a sold out Halloween Party.

LOL they go to Cosmic Rays to get another treat, but the registers were down so they didn't get one.

This vlog is just failure after failure for them.

Maybe someone can help me. I remember a video a long time ago, before the baby, where Jenn and Tim were at World of Disney (?) and Jenn pointed to a yoda toy and said to Tim, “look, he has eyes like you!” This was before I really started despising them and I was like 😲. Does anyone remember this and maybe know where I could find it?

• Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
Just in.

Reply from Disney:
“I am glad that you took the time to let us know that these individuals were not following our policies regarding golf cart rentals at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground. Drivers of golf carts are required to obey all relevant traffic laws, including speed limits, and a valid driver's license is required in order to operate our golf carts. All Guests operating one of our golf carts must sign a contract indicating that they agree with our rules. All Guests riding in our golf carts must be properly seated at all times, and small children may ride in the laps of adult Guests who are not driving. It is concerning to learn that these Guests were not following these policies. Please be assured that I am sharing your comments with the appropriate areas.”

how do you report people to Disney anyway?
[email protected]

mjm9

VIP Member
Right! Poor Jackson is almost a year old and they are still feeding him puréed food, don’t let him try to eat on his own (barely anyway) and it drove me crazy when they were at Hawker’s and Jenn was just shoving the noodles in his mouth; let the poor kid feed himself. And not just “snackies”; give him real food to play with and figure out.
That has driven me crazy since they were all “we are going to do baby lead weaning”, and two days later decided puréed was the way too go. Obviously he was having problems picking up avocado, he’s a baby; he’s learning... let him learn!
Right! Baby weaning, like everything else in their lives (ie. diets), lasted two seconds.

I hate how they refuse to let him grow up. It’s like they want him to stay a “baby” as long as they can.

(Below are things THEY are doing to him and not a dig at Jackson personally. You have to admit that he is a good baby who unfortunately got bizarro parents whose priorities are messed up)

Physically:
- carrying him everywhere, then placing him in a stationary object like a high chair or stroller.
- limiting his mobility in the house to his “play area”
- because he is not allowed to explore the house he has an underdeveloped core and has missed hitting average milestones.
- THEM feeding him. He is not developing his fine motor skills to feed himself cause he is not allowed to self feed anything but “snackies” like cereal puffs”.

They eat out or get take out a lot! Always ordering him an easy item (for them) like noodles or rice based. With an occasional salmon at The Boathouse.
Currently he is turning into a “mini Jabba the Hut” cause his diet is so carbo loaded and his physical activity is so low.

Mentally:
- they run to him the second he wakes up. And one of them is with him every waking second of the day
- when it comes to food he is never fed first. He is secondary to the channel’s brand content. And at times an afterthought.
- he can’t play in his “play area” without one of them by his side handing him or placing in his hands toys
- shoving a camera in his face since he was born. Despite saying in an interview with their stan, Michael Karschti, that if they had to do one thing over again “they would not show their faces on camera”. Hypocrites!
- instead of them asking him
“do you loovveee this?” constantly throughout the day.
Why aren’t they talking about colors, shapes and numbers in his every day activities.

Rant over. 😊

Last edited:
  • Sad

peteykirch

VIP Member
Home Vlog Time...

They are going on a Halloween Staycation...so yeah they are definitely going to Fort Wilderness.

They need to get Jack$on's costume ready because why do something before hand when you can wait until the last minute.

Jack$on is going to be Piglet dressed up as a Butterfly...

I can't wait to see how bad their homemade costume turns out.

I'm picturing Lisa Simpson dressed up as Florida that Homer made for her in the Simpsons.

Jenn is going to be Winnie the Pooh and Timbo will be Eeyore...because they waited until the last minute they will be the regular versions of those characters not their Halloween version from the parks.

The close up Jenn's face is quite scary. Her skin is looking like bad poorly treated leather.

They have to go to the Fabric Store because they couldn't do anything ahead of time.

Tim wants to change Jack$on's sleep schedule because of the time change coming up this weekend.

Dim tries to mansplain the colors of the Piglet costume but Jenn corrects him that the lighting in the picture makes it look slightly different.

Jenn is sporting her frumpiest Metallica t-shirt....I didn't realize she was a fan.

Tim also giving Jenn permission not to "jazz up" the costume with sequins.

Jenn asks "Are we a DIY Channel now?"

They are now home and cooking dinner...it's a veggie stromboli...Jenn complains about the variety of veggies included in their meal kit because it's not a Bojo video if they don't complain about something.

Jenn is pretty trash at rolling a stromboli considering the rumors of the Slackers being 4/20 enthusiasts.

Tim is so excited for the stromboli. He utters "It's so simple"....if it's so simple why do you need a meal kit with pre portioned ingredients and instructions for you to make one?

Jenn didn't do a good job spreading out the ingredients because the ends are just all dough.

They are using the Lego Box to the Mickey and Minne set they got for "free" as the backing for Jack$ons wings.

Every time Jack$on is in this video he is either sleeping, getting put down for a nap, or crying.

They berate Jack$on for not putting his Piglet "ears" on...who would've thought a baby would be so tempted to take off something you slap on his head.

Tim asks "How do you get your kid used to wearing a Halloween costume?"

Jenn manhandled Jack$on to get him into his costume so they can get a decent shot of him in it.

Jenn ordered shorts for her costume but they were apparently "too big" I'm calling BS on that one.

It's like Halloween snuck up on this family. I wonder if she knew Halloween was like Hurricane Season where it happens the same time every year?

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
So the Slackers are at Epcot and Jenn is already on the verge of tears.

Jenn forgot how much construction is happening at Epcot.

Jenn tells us don't forget your sunscreen, she got a "really weird sunburn" at Disney Springs.

Jenn says it's very windy at Epcot, but they are standing underneath Spaceship Earth where it's always windy....

They tell us how important sun block is, but they still don't strap a hat to Jack$ons head.

Jenn wasn't aware the monorails aren't running to Epcot...Be easy on them y'all they aren't a news site.

They ordered everything at Flavors of Fire...I expect at least 10 "so delicious" and 2 "refreshing" comments about their bounty.

Jenn has a hard time cutting through the skirt steak because she isn't cutting across the grain....She complains it's too big of a bite for her *wink wink*

Jenn brings up the pickled onions have a vinegar-y flavor....who knew that things that are pickled might have a tangy vinegar flavor.

Jenn also didn't know they are demolishing Mousegears....Please be easy on her, they don't run a news site.

Jenn complains about the corned beef pieces being too big. She wants someone to cut her food for her to be in small manageable bites.

Jenn asks "Is it a cheese sauce and cheese curds?" Timbo replies "I dunno"....is it too hard for them to just read the menu?

I think Tim utters the phrase "so excited" numerous times before eating everything at the Flavors of Fire booth...It almost sounds like he has a stroke before eating the Whoopie Pie. He tells us the Whoopie Pie tastes like a Whoopie Pie but S'Mores flavored.

Jenn then explains to use what a S'Mores is because we all live under rocks apparently.

Next up the menu is the Earth Eats booth, so she can get her Impossible Burger...They both say it looks spicy. It doesn't....It just looks like brown burger patty...it's not fire engine red or anything.

We get a great shot of Jenn's painful eating face as she unhinges her jaw to get the slider down her gaping maw.

Jack$on is completely unimpressed with the character cavalcades...however there is some lady in the background who is WAY TOO EXCITED TO SEE ELSA!!!

Jack$on once again looks dehydrated and unhappy...I wonder if Jenn will be confused as to why Jack$on really loves his sippy cup?

Jenn wants to know what the sauce is on the Vegan meatball thing....because walking back to the booth to read the menu board would be way too much work.

Tim once again upset that the Alps Booth isn't open...He then says "Maybe it's only open on weekends?" I hate to tell you Timbo, but you are correct, it's only open on the Weekends and when it's busier than normal.

They start to head out because Jack$on needs a nap, but they stop at Hawaii.

Jenn gets a super generous portion of pork on the Kalau Pork Slider.

Tim is getting the Spam Hash again hoping that it's as good as the first time he had it.

Tim talks to Jenn as if she's Jack$on.

Once again they have something with a sauce and they don't know what the sauce is. HOW HARD IS IT TO READ THE GODDAMN MENU!" THE SAUCE HAS STAYED THE SAME FOR YEARS IT'S JUST A SRIRACHA MAYO

Tim once again complains about overcooked SPAM. It's SPAM YOU CANNOT OVERCOOK IT.

Jenn talks about they have some friends overseas and they want to send them some merch....I guess they are talking about Krispy Smores?

Tim has a raging erection on getting multiple discounts to stack.

They then leave Mousegears because ANXIETY!

They bought nothing.

It's too crowded for them to do anything.

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
Hi everyone! The other place was getting a bit ridiculous. I’m too old for drama.
If Disney dropped them, good. I find pretty much every Disney vlogger annoying, but if I were to only watch Dim & JennDoesn’t then I wouldn’t have rebooked our trip. They’re scared of their own shadows. Wait until Disney makes masks optional, or required only indoors, bc that will eventually happen.
We rebooked for March bc other vloggers have showed us the mobile ordering, indoor dining & character experiences, mask relaxation stops, baby care center stuff, as well as the posted wait times vs. actual wait. You know helpful information, not just: “how do you eat a cupcake?! Let us know in the comments below.” Like it’s still 2010 YouTube.
We're heading down to WDW in 2 weeks. My Fiance is a little worried about the entire thing, but she knows Disney has been trying to do their best. We watch a few different vloggers and if we only watched the Slackers she would be refusing to go with how over the top they are acting.

Everyone has a right to react to the pandemic differently, but my biggest issue is how inconsistent they are with their actions/beliefs.

They'll go into the Emporium and touch everything, but refuse to do any inside ride.

Tim will ride the Speedway but refuse to touch the steering wheel but then ride the Carousel holding onto the pole.

When they got hosted by Lego or Busch Gardens their fears went away, but when it was on their own dime they retreated back into their shell like a turtle.

• Haha

Devilchild-03

Okay so part 2 of Tracker stories-

-This was is a bit odd? I was told this one a while back. A coworker was working at a merch location one day a year ago when they assisted Jenn. She was buying tons of stuff and my coworker was checking her out. When she rang her up, Jenn asked her if there was a tm discount or a family of tm discount on top of the ap discount. Coworker said no and then she asked if she can get some type of extra discount for media. My coworker thought she was joking but apparently she was serious. This story sounds a bit odd to me because surely they know they only get their ap discount and not a special one.

-Through 2015-2018, the trackers were kissing universal’s ass. They knew a couple of exec(mostly creative) and they would thrive off throwing their connections and powers around. If they didn’t get what they want, they would be back later with some type of manager to guarantee the service they thought they deserved.(kind of similar to today lol). Jenn could get real bitchy when she didn’t get her way while Tim was quiet. Turns out he is just the backstabber. There is the story that floats around about the time they filmed on rides when they were asked not to. It was the Hulk, Forbidden Journey, and the former dragon challenge. The tms that told them to put the camera had quite the time to convince an yelling Jenn and argumentative Tim why he could not film at all.

That is all the stories I have been told or heard. They are a bit redundant.

Rebelle- yes your right! That is the exact year my friend worked at HHN! They actually left it in the vlog!?

• Wow

PoorKid

VIP Member
I can't get past the fact that they think their miracle kid has a virus WHILE THERE IS A DEADLY VIRUS CAUSING A GLOBAL PANDEMIC and instead of taking him home and looking after him post-doctor visit, they haul him out to Disney Springs. Did they not even mention worrying about him having the 'rona? This is up there with the time they vlogged from the front seat of their car in the hospital parking garage before heading into the emergency room to make sure their miracle fetus and his dozy incubator were okay.

• Wow

2020planner

VIP Member
OT (or not?) but I ended up going to Universal yesterday. I thought that I'd hold off a little longer with going to any parks, but I really wanted to see the HHN Tribute Store that the Trackhole had showed. It was super awesome (as was last year's)

And let me tell you first hand-

If that idiot can go into that, then everything else he is freaking out about with regard to going indoors is PURE THEATER on his part.

I was in there 2x and both times (early morning and early afternoon) had many people. All were wearing masks and you socially distanced when buying the food or standing in line to check out w/ merch.

If he could go in there, he could have stayed in Wine Bar George, gone into World of Disney or other merch shops, etc.

Heck, there were more people in the HHN Tribute Store than even when we were eating at the Leaky Cauldron! Furthermore, we were more evenly spaced out at Bourne Stuntacular (which was, BTW, amazing - the first time I got to see it, and I'm not even a big Bourne fan) than what was experienced in the Tribute Store.

Also, if anyone is wondering, Universal thoroughly impressed me.

I've been an AP for many years and all the TM's were awesome, so happy to interact w/ you again, great service. It ran like a well-oiled machine from getting your temp taken before you even got onto the moving walkways...to giving you a squirt of hand sanitizer before you got on E.T... to seating you at Leaky Cauldron (only after you took more hand sanitizer) and having you mobile order and then having you remove your own food from the trays when they'd bring you out your food.

I didn't once feel scared or want to run off into a corner to eat my treats I got at the Tribute Store. Everyone I witnessed throughout my time there was abiding by all the rules.

It was a good experience - all things considered. I didn't end up going to IoA because after about 5 hours, the mask became unbearable and I left. But kudos to all those TMs and CMs in these theme parks who are wearing them for 8-hour shifts.

TD; DR - Tim Tracker is a hypocritical drama queen, but what else is new.

peteykirch

VIP Member
So the Slackers are out at the Showcase of Citrus....they are leaving because there are over 200 people there and no one is wearing a mask.

We get a shot of a completely fed up Jack$on.

Jenn says it's a shame they couldn't stay because they have so many so delicious foodtrucks, with so delicious foods that are delicious.

They shame Jack$on for being a big baby.

Tim apparently has the bladder of a grape because he is always needing to use the bathroom after getting somewhere.

They are going to meet up with CM Jim and Thirsty Nichole.

There is a weird pillow in the back of the car that says MR with a Mustache on it for some reason.

They are wearing the new Disney masks, Tim complains that his mask too hot, Jenn likes her mask but feels it's too big. She thinks she's a MEDIUM....BWAHAHA SHE'S A MEDIUM MASK JUST LIKE HOW MICHAEL KAY WEARS A MEDIUM SHIRT.

They ordered too much Tex-Mex food....they got chicken for Jack$on but Jenn worries it might be too spicy so she has Tim taste test it because he finds ranch dressing spicy, he survives so it's okay to give to Jack$on

They go to a Candy Store that Jenn complains was too expensive the last time they went.

They enter the store, Tim creams himself looking at the sweets and he exclaims "I'M ON A DIET"

Jenn tries to talk with a mouthful of a Buckeye Candy and it sounds hilarious and disgusting at the same time. Jenn was so fast to inhale hers we didn't get to see what it looked like. She also complains that it was $2 a candy....says the people who spent 2k on a sweater, multiple thousands on staycations.

Jenn gives her rendition of the Michael Kay one handed clap by slapping her massive thigh.

Tim tries a cooler his Stans suggested he complains that the ice melted in it, but "I guess that is to be expected"

Jenn asks "Did we show them our pumpkins?" DOES SHE WATCH THE VIDEOS SHE EDITS? WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE THAT IN?

Tim wants a powered stroller because pushing is too hard.

Jenn loved Uncut Gems as did Tim.

Jenn with the existential meta question "Why watch us?"

Apparently this whole video is FROM A WEEK AGO?

Jenn forgot to edit the video until now....WTF do these people do?

They once again show how bad they are as parents how they say they run to him the second he looks like he is about to get up...STOP CODDLING HIM HE CAN LEARN TO DO THINGS ON HIS OWN AND WAKE UP ON HIS OWN.

The last 10 minutes of the video are the Slackers on the couch rambling.

Jenn didn't realize that miles down the road there are people struggling to survive in fleabag hotels on 192 living in squalor, etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Scapier88

VIP Member
I still can't believe they forgot to get food for there child the first thing I do is look at the children's menu

• Wow

peteykirch

VIP Member
I just saw on Disboards there was a lengthy thread about the TimSlacker, I'd say 95% of people were complimenting the hell out of Timbo, and the 5% who dissented were called haters and jealous.

I just dropped a long post dropping knowledge bout the Slackers that will most likely get deleted because it was too negative, despite being truthful.

The sad part is, TheTimTracker only made it to where they are now, because they were first, flooded the Youtube algorithm with daily videos.

If they were to start over today, they wouldn't have 10% the following they do now. Their finished product quality is mediocre to bad. There are so many more "Disney Vloggers" out there with much higher production quality than them it's ridiculous. For a couple that have been doing this for 10 years, you'd think they would attempt to make a better effort at getting better at what they do. The editing is still atrocious with so many jump cuts and leaving things in that add nothing to the vlog. The only thing that has changed in their product is going from SD to HD. Well, outside of Tim being a chameleon and changing his look to whatever is popular at the time.

It's no secret that Tim and Jenn are bigger Universal fans than Disney, but they have to pretend like they are Disney Die Hards since they got on the ever so elusive Disney Media list. Then again, TIm and Jenn are known to be compulsive liars. They claim they are huge Harry Potter fans, but haven't seen all the movies, nor read any of the books. They say what will get them supported and what not.

They want to portray this image of being your run of a mill, down to earth, average working class couple. I don't begrudge anyone for "making it" it's just a bit hypocritical to drop 2K on a sweater, or 3K for a one night stay in a Copper Creek Cabin, and then wax poetic about if a 8.99 hot dog is worth it. They are showcasing a lot of things that the average person can't afford/experience, but yet they want people to believe they are just "normal" working class people.

Also what bothered me the most was them leaving Superchats on for so long on Youtube when they did live streams, they feigned ignorance on the fact they didn't know how to turn it off, told people not to donate money, but yet kept every single penny. This would've been okay for maybe the first time they did a live stream, but if you tell people not to use Superchat, I would've looked up right after that live stream how to deactivate it. Not to plead with people every week for months not to send them money before they "finally" find a way to deactivate said feature. I'd have no issue with Superchats being active, if you didn't actively tell people not to use it, and then pocket that cash.

Also, let's be honest, if there wasn't a pandemic going on, all that mail they've been sitting on for years would still be sealed and unopened. They were desperate for content, so they fell back to "Well, we got all these letters and boxes to open, might as well do that." That shows you how little they care about their fans. Someone could take the time and effort to send them a well written letter or hand made knick knack, and what did they do with it? Left it in a box to rot until they were so desperate for content they decided to open it. They had one live stream recently where they opened a parcel that contained a hand made knit blanket that someone spent A YEAR MAKING that they sent the Trackers for their dog who just recently died. Jenn showed real emotion in that moment, Tim on the other hand was a stoic, emotionless clod who quickly changed the subject.

• Heart

ditzydolly

I wonder if they're aware yet that they bought their Model Y literally seconds before Tesla revamped the Model 3 entirely, and upped the range on the Model Y while keeping it at the same price...

So they ended up with an obsolete Tesla basically a couple weeks after they took delivery.

Considering I warned against buying one at that time for almost exactly that reason on the "other site", all I can say now is..... told ya so.

• Haha

Pop!91

VIP Member
Loving the title! :LOL:

I should really give Jenn more credit than this, but she does realise there’s a solid wall between them and the hotel room next door right?:unsure:

• Haha

marblicious89

Home Vlog Time...

They are going on a Halloween Staycation...so yeah they are definitely going to Fort Wilderness.

They need to get Jack$on's costume ready because why do something before hand when you can wait until the last minute.

Jack$on is going to be Piglet dressed up as a Butterfly...

I can't wait to see how bad their homemade costume turns out.

I'm picturing Lisa Simpson dressed up as Florida that Homer made for her in the Simpsons.

Jenn is going to be Winnie the Pooh and Timbo will be Eeyore...because they waited until the last minute they will be the regular versions of those characters not their Halloween version from the parks.

The close up Jenn's face is quite scary. Her skin is looking like bad poorly treated leather.

They have to go to the Fabric Store because they couldn't do anything ahead of time.

Tim wants to change Jack$on's sleep schedule because of the time change coming up this weekend.

Dim tries to mansplain the colors of the Piglet costume but Jenn corrects him that the lighting in the picture makes it look slightly different.

Jenn is sporting her frumpiest Metallica t-shirt....I didn't realize she was a fan.

Tim also giving Jenn permission not to "jazz up" the costume with sequins.

Jenn asks "Are we a DIY Channel now?"

They are now home and cooking dinner...it's a veggie stromboli...Jenn complains about the variety of veggies included in their meal kit because it's not a Bojo video if they don't complain about something.

Jenn is pretty trash at rolling a stromboli considering the rumors of the Slackers being 4/20 enthusiasts.

Tim is so excited for the stromboli. He utters "It's so simple"....if it's so simple why do you need a meal kit with pre portioned ingredients and instructions for you to make one?

Jenn didn't do a good job spreading out the ingredients because the ends are just all dough.

They are using the Lego Box to the Mickey and Minne set they got for "free" as the backing for Jack$ons wings.

Every time Jack$on is in this video he is either sleeping, getting put down for a nap, or crying.

They berate Jack$on for not putting his Piglet "ears" on...who would've thought a baby would be so tempted to take off something you slap on his head.

Tim asks "How do you get your kid used to wearing a Halloween costume?"

Jenn manhandled Jack$on to get him into his costume so they can get a decent shot of him in it.

Jenn ordered shorts for her costume but they were apparently "too big" I'm calling BS on that one.

It's like Halloween snuck up on this family. I wonder if she knew Halloween was like Hurricane Season where it happens the same time every year?
These recaps are my favorite part of this thread. Just had to say that.

• Haha