TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes it does.To be fair things are very stressful right now and two people with a big following will put any manager on edge. Sadly this is not the first time I have heard a horror story about these two. She wants to help the “cast members “ keep your mouth shut. I was a bit sore at them when today’s video dropped.

Thank you. 😊
I am so sorry to hear that. They should be praising ALL of you for coming into work and serving them. I agree with Rebel, I would have spit on their fries or purposely served cold food.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Devil child-03
Thank you for sharing your experiences. I’m sorry that people like TTT are so rude and obnoxious to you. They forget that if you aren’t there providing a service they couldn’t enjoy the amenities of a theme park.

But their constant complaints threatening your jobs is unacceptable! They are just GRIFTERS lying and manipulating facts just to get what ever they want for free.

Devil child-03
Thank you for sharing your experiences. I’m sorry that people like TTT are so rude and obnoxious to you. They forget that if you aren’t there providing a service they couldn’t enjoy the amenities of a theme park.

But their constant complaints threatening your jobs is unacceptable! They are just GRIFTERS lying and manipulating facts just to get what ever they want for free.
Thank you! I don’t know if the trackers have complained in person, I just know that they complained about several things in their video, it got a lot of views and we we are in trouble. I am still a bit floored about the comment she made. My opinions are my own and are different than universal’s

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thank you! I don’t know if the trackers have complained in person, I just know that they complained about several things in their video, it got a lot of views and we we are in trouble. I am still a bit floored about the comment she made. My opinions are my own and are different than universal’s
I'm sorry that these two Floridian rednecks being pushy and legitimately make things much worse for the cast/team members at these themeparks. They are still the same where they witch and moan to get whatever they want, at the expense of front line employees trying to make a living.

Petey, you’re our man in the know.
What did TTT do and/or say on their Universal vlog that has employees in trouble? (now I have to go find your recap 😏)

You should be allowed to vent!(I noticed your my opinions are my own!) you must be under an incredible amount of stress and having videos posted complaining about your employers’ or your service’ has got to be too much!

I wonder now with so many staff at the parks being laid off whether things will start to come to light more publically as they dont have to keep their mouths shut anymore. I wouldnt blame people to start calling vloggers out on social media

There most recent video had me literally on fire

As the family member of a TM who was just given the option of being fired or being demoted from her Assistant manager job down to an associate watching anyone complaining about menial little bullshit just sets me off

The slackers aren’t supportive of anyone but themselves. I even question if they are truly supportive of Jack$on

• Sad
Reactions: 9
There most recent video had me literally on fire

As the family member of a TM who was just given the option of being fired or being demoted from her Assistant manager job down to an associate watching anyone complaining about menial little bullshit just sets me off

The slackers aren’t supportive of anyone but themselves. I even question if they are truly supportive of Jack$on
I totally agree with that. They only support people that can do something for them. Jim is an example of that. If he wasn't a CM, then he wouldn't be a friend of theirs...

You should be allowed to vent!(I noticed your my opinions are my own!) you must be under an incredible amount of stress and having videos posted complaining about your employers’ or your service’ has got to be too much!
Thanks. that video was upsetting to watch. It literally felt like being stabbed in the back and then poring oil on the fire.

Reactions: 3
Thanks. that video was upsetting to watch. It literally felt like being stabbed in the back and then poring oil on the fire.
Hello all former CM here! I can 100% back Devil Child on this. Since I don’t work for Disney anymore I can provide a bit more detail to my experience. Disney is HUGE on presentation and “ The guest is always right”. I used to work in Food and Bev at All Stars Resorts as well as the parks. Tim has gone to the resort once or twice. One day Jenn and him enter and order several plates of food. Later some managers show up claiming the Trackers had complained about the “presentation“ of their food in a vlog. Something about the fries sticking on each other or the plate? Everyone got a lecture from management about heating up food properly! We were super lucky we didn’t get reprimanded! What sucks is that Tim nor Jenn accounted for how long it took them to eat the fries! They presented it as if they had just ordered it and sat down!
It was stressful when they complained, I can only imagine how awful it was for you devil child, to have that thrown on top of you. I can imagine Jenn pissed off a lot of CMs, TMs, and their families with her comment yesterday. Girl does not think before she opens her mouth. Also Tim and Jenn since you lurk, let me remind you of one of the golden rules of Central Florida; Don’t mess with the hospitality and theme park workers!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I just went to the vlog to see what y'all were referring to. I'm presuming it's in reference to Jenn's speech that starts @8:05.

Wow!

Yes, Jenn - you singlehandedly are the savior of all theme park workers. Let's bow at your feet. Your altruism knows no bounds. :rolleyes: Whatever happened to "it's the government's job" to help businesses and not "yours" - remember spouting that back months ago when you were afraid to leave your house?

UGH. Can't stand them.

Reactions: 5
Devil child-03 and P1xiemania thank you for your comments! 😘

Learning about the other side of the coin is enlightening and informative. I have been trying to be more grateful to the people in the service industry.

You both have a safe place here to vent or comment as you desire. And are comfortable.

Hello all former CM here! I can 100% back Devil Child on this. Since I don’t work for Disney anymore I can provide a bit more detail to my experience. Disney is HUGE on presentation and “ The guest is always right”. I used to work in Food and Bev at All Stars Resorts as well as the parks. Tim has gone to the resort once or twice. One day Jenn and him enter and order several plates of food. Later some managers show up claiming the Trackers had complained about the “presentation“ of their food in a vlog. Something about the fries sticking on each other or the plate? Everyone got a lecture from management about heating up food properly! We were super lucky we didn’t get reprimanded! What sucks is that Tim nor Jenn accounted for how long it took them to eat the fries! They presented it as if they had just ordered it and sat down!
It was stressful when they complained, I can only imagine how awful it was for you devil child, to have that thrown on top of you. I can imagine Jenn pissed off a lot of CMs, TMs, and their families with her comment yesterday. Girl does not think before she opens her mouth. Also Tim and Jenn since you lurk, let me remind you of one of the golden rules of Central Florida; Don’t mess with the hospitality and theme park workers!!
That sucks! I can’t believe they pulled that crap at Disney!Thank you for sharing with me!

Devil child-03 and P1xiemania thank you for your comments! 😘

Learning about the other side of the coin is enlightening and informative. I have been trying to be more grateful to the people in the service industry.

You both have a safe place here to vent or comment as you desire. And are comfortable.
I appreciate that. I also wanted to mention to everyone here- please don’t worry about complaining to a team member if you’re order is wrong, food is cold, etc. I am always happy to help to anyone who approaches calmly and explains their problem. I have issues with some vlogger coming in and complaining on camera to their thousands of followers about every little thing that bothers you without approaching any team member or manager to fix the problem. We only heard about these issues when all these videos come out! I’m out for now. Still a bit sore from everything

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I just went to the vlog to see what y'all were referring to. I'm presuming it's in reference to Jenn's speech that starts @8:05.

Wow!

Yes, Jenn - you singlehandedly are the savior of all theme park workers. Let's bow at your feet. Your altruism knows no bounds. :rolleyes: Whatever happened to "it's the government's job" to help businesses and not "yours" - remember spouting that back months ago when you were afraid to leave your house?

UGH. Can't stand them.
Let's hope FRE makes a video about that.

Reactions: 6

Wow!

UGH. Can't stand them.
The comment about being the government's job to support businesses and not theirs was the last straw for me that caused me to unfollow and seek out these places. That left such a bad taste in my mouth. I am sure it was deleted but I left a comment on that video that it wasn't my job to support them and that I would be unfollowing them.

Such entitled a$$hats.

The Slackers are back at MK to rain their altruism to the poor struggling defeated CMs.

They are going to get the Cheeseburger Springrolls because they are on a diet?

Timbo wants to find some more snacks around the MK.

Jenn also wants to try the Cheshire Cat Tail.

Timbo also heard rumors about Corn Dog Nuggies but he doesn't know where they are...

Jenn wants to get Jack$on on the carousel.

Timbo wants to see the Cadaver Dans as well.

Jenn is getting less and less sad about not having the Halloween Party and she's grateful for what they get.

They are in the Emporium because Jenn needs a new mask because the Vera Bradley Masks "muffle her voice"

Jenn saw someone eating a treat that looked like the Mickey Pumpkins...and ohh boy there is a massive line in the Confectionary.

We get a super slow-mo shot of Jenn biting in the Mickey Pumpkin Rice Crispie Treat and it's awful.

Jack$on once again doesn't look enthused, he has no hat, and the cover on his stroller is pulled back so he's in direct sunlight.

Casey still isn't open, so Tim is crushed.

The Slackers once again late to the party about the new area they built near Casey's Corner.

Once again I don't get why all 3 of them need to wait in a line taking up more space than necessary.

They got one of each spring roll and boy are they super greasy.

They are on the Hub Grass so Jack$on gets to crawl about.

Jenn then complains about the one spring roll being too "well done"

Jenn thinks the cheeseburger spring roll tastes like a Big Mac despite the fact it doesn't have Thousand Island dressing....

Tim is not a fan of the Pepperoni Pizza Spring Roll.

Well they only Jack$on roam around for like 5 seconds and then he got strapped into the stroller because watching him is too much work.

We hear a random guest shout to the Slackers "THEY LOVE THIER VIDEOS"

Jenn complains the texture of the Pepperoni Springroll is weird.

Jenn tells us that the Hub is a great place to nurse your child.

Tim complains about the crowds behind the Castle.

They get Jack$on on the carousel and ooh boy is Jenn showing some chubs on her tummy.

Also Jenns shoulders are a sunburnt mess.

Tim complains the app wasn't accurate with regards to wait times. He said the app said 25 for the Carousel they waited 35 minutes.

Jenn was shocked the Madame Leoata Sipper was out of stock....Like does she not realize how fast certain themed things can sell out at Disney.

Jenn complains about how crowded it is, even at 25% capacity.

Jenn is pushing Jack$on in his stroller like a Defensive Lineman pushing Football Blocking Sled at top speed to see the Cadaver Dans.

Tim is super depressed that Westward Ho is closed because he wanted Corn Dog Nuggets, he once again realizes that things are only open on the weekends.

TIm says the crowd level feels like a sold out Halloween Party.

LOL they go to Cosmic Rays to get another treat, but the registers were down so they didn't get one.

This vlog is just failure after failure for them.

Reactions: 8
Thanks Petey!

Wow. Now it’s the Disney CMs that are the collateral damage of the Slackers existence!

They will never ever be satisfied. Complain. Complain. Complain!

It’s all the CMs in both Universal and Disney that WILL PAY THE PRICE!!

Poor Jack$on will pay his whole life.

Edit: Just saw their video thumbnail pic.
Jenn must really dislike her look that day cause she covered her face with the Mickey pumpkin rice crispy treat 😂 😆 😝!

Last edited:
What are people opinions on trespassing? How do youtubers get away with it? I'm just saying this as there are a lot of talk lately because of parks etc are temporally closed or will be closing again soon due to this virus. Is there any consequences for doing this? fines? prison? I know a lot of vloggers/youtubers do it. Do you ever report these channels? or even tried to go even further and contact the owner for trespassing? Isn't it classed as private property?

What are people opinions on trespassing? How do youtubers get away with it? I'm just saying this as there are a lot of talk lately because of parks etc are temporally closed or will be closing again soon due to this virus. Is there any consequences for doing this? fines? prison? I know a lot of vloggers/youtubers do it. Do you ever report these channels? or even tried to go even further and contact the owner for trespassing? Isn't it classed as private property?
Who trespassed where?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.