TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never been a parent before, but is it normal for one of the parents to constantly sit in the back seat with the baby? It just seems so ridiculous. She’s always sitting in the back seat with Jackpot, with her stupid floppy bow in her hair and doofy open-mouth smile.
I'm not what I call a "precious parent" but my baby just hates the bloody car so I aaaaalways have to sit in the back 🙄 I blame the pandemic for turning him into a Clingy McClingerson. Saying that, I don't think that Jackson has that issue, Jenn says she just likes to sit with him...man, I'm on kid number 3 and if I could get away with sitting in the front of the car with a hot beverage whilst my baby chilled on his own in the back then I would 🙄😑

Reactions: 1
I don't know, I think Jenn might have trouble on her hands, particularly if she doesn't try to get to know the other parents in the school and the like, Jenn would possibly be an annoying parent, but am not sure how much sway she would hold against a school teacher.
I doubt he'd be home schooled, surely she would want him out of the house by that time?
One of the hardest things to get used to as a parent is schooling. It sucks when kids are mean to your kid, it sucks when the teacher brings bad behavior to your attention, daily schedules, and homework that he may not tell you about... there is a lot that a parent feels responsible for, but you're relying on your underdeveloped (compared to an adult) child to behave the way that you want him to. I can absolutely see Tim and Jenn getting angry and defensive at any of these things. Instead of being upset with Jack$on, they'll fell insulted and start looking for ways to blame the people at the school. Their only benefit is that they're both, essentially, stay at home parents without the stress of also dealing with work.

Reactions: 1
Tim i back at Universal to eat more sweets and look at the Jurassic Park coaster construction because he can't think of anything else to do on his own other than show us the same coaster construction multiple times in one week.

Tim needs a new to try the new donuts because calories....also he need to go into the Tribute Store to get the new Mold-O-Rama.

I'm curious if Timbo forgot his promise to us that the next time he was back at Universal he was going to eat the remaining crepes he didn't try.

I don't understand how Tim thinks just because there is little traffic around the outskirts of the park, that it means the rest of the park will be empty...Like Timbo everyone is in the Harry Potter Lands...

Tim with the insightful information that it gets hot in the summer in Florida.

I'm still waiting for the day where Timbo gets so dehydrated eating sweets and fried food that he just collapses in the park because of the heat.

We get Tim to describe the filling of the Jack the Clown donut as "refreshing"...yes because a cream based filling in 95 degree is "REFRESHING"

The Pumpkin Donut tastes like "a melted down pumpkin pie" as Tim puts it...

He's going to the Tribute Store and says he might get another sweet treat because why not?

Tim bought 3 more Frankensteins for their give away, I'm sure they'll be mailed out by 2021.

Tim also bought the Pumpkin Mold-O-Rama because he needs more things.

Tim telling us not to go during the weekends because they are busier....Gee Willickers Timbo you mean the weekends when people don't have to work leads to more crowds?

Tim doesn't seem to be happy about his Pumpkin Mold-O-Rama odds are he'll pull a Karen and complain to get his 6 bucks back.

Tim doesn't realize that Beetlejuice's real name is Betelgeuse....I don't understand how Tim who claims to be such a huge fan of "x" knows so little about what he claims to be a fan of.

After inhaling 2 donuts, now Tim is eating his Mummy Lemon Tart....but wait there's more, he got the sad looking Hot Dog from the Tribute Store that's 12 bucks for a hot dog and minimal pastry.

Tim shocked that the lemon tart is not sweet and is tart.

Tim who kept saying wow it looks like super low crowds, is immediately depressed when the Hogwarts Express is a 60 minute wait.

Tim once again trying to warn us that it's hot in Florida during the summer.

Tim feeding the Youtube algorithm by asking us who is this random character on the Dippin Dots menu board.

We get more redundant Jurassic Park Coaster construction updates.

Tim gives us the genius idea that the Jurassic Park Coaster will open when the Corona Virus restrictions are lifted and we move back to something "more normal".

Tim ends the video showing us a big storm on the horizon...Tim says he has to hurry to the garage, but then stops multiple times to show things...

He complains that he never had a good meal at Big Fire Grill despite the fact he got free food from there.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Help me get logged into Guru....how do you answer this? What is the acronym most commonly used for the name of this site?

GG always worked for me. Try refreshing your browser or try logging into the site using a different browser?

Tim i back at Universal to eat more sweets and look at the Jurassic Park coaster construction because he can't think of anything else to do on his own other than show us the same coaster construction multiple times in one week.

Tim needs a new to try the new donuts because calories....also he need to go into the Tribute Store to get the new Mold-O-Rama.

I'm curious if Timbo forgot his promise to us that the next time he was back at Universal he was going to eat the remaining crepes he didn't try.

I don't understand how Tim thinks just because there is little traffic around the outskirts of the park, that it means the rest of the park will be empty...Like Timbo everyone is in the Harry Potter Lands...

Tim with the insightful information that it gets hot in the summer in Florida.

I'm still waiting for the day where Timbo gets so dehydrated eating sweets and fried food that he just collapses in the park because of the heat.

We get Tim to describe the filling of the Jack the Clown donut as "refreshing"...yes because a cream based filling in 95 degree is "REFRESHING"

The Pumpkin Donut tastes like "a melted down pumpkin pie" as Tim puts it...

He's going to the Tribute Store and says he might get another sweet treat because why not?

Tim bought 3 more Frankensteins for their give away, I'm sure they'll be mailed out by 2021.

Tim also bought the Pumpkin Mold-O-Rama because he needs more things.

Tim telling us not to go during the weekends because they are busier....Gee Willickers Timbo you mean the weekends when people don't have to work leads to more crowds?

Tim doesn't seem to be happy about his Pumpkin Mold-O-Rama odds are he'll pull a Karen and complain to get his 6 bucks back.

Tim doesn't realize that Beetlejuice's real name is Betelgeuse....I don't understand how Tim who claims to be such a huge fan of "x" knows so little about what he claims to be a fan of.

After inhaling 2 donuts, now Tim is eating his Mummy Lemon Tart....but wait there's more, he got the sad looking Hot Dog from the Tribute Store that's 12 bucks for a hot dog and minimal pastry.

Tim shocked that the lemon tart is not sweet and is tart.

Tim who kept saying wow it looks like super low crowds, is immediately depressed when the Hogwarts Express is a 60 minute wait.

Tim once again trying to warn us that it's hot in Florida during the summer.

Tim feeding the Youtube algorithm by asking us who is this random character on the Dippin Dots menu board.

We get more redundant Jurassic Park Coaster construction updates.

Tim gives us the genius idea that the Jurassic Park Coaster will open when the Corona Virus restrictions are lifted and we move back to something "more normal".

Tim ends the video showing us a big storm on the horizon...Tim says he has to hurry to the garage, but then stops multiple times to show things...

He complains that he never had a good meal at Big Fire Grill despite the fact he got free food from there.
Tim giving out the brilliant content as usual here.
If Jenn was able to edit properly, she could just cut out a whole heap of this video down to make it even shorter and without so much filler. Like no one needs a weekly construction update, maybe - at a push - monthly, but nothing more than that.
I can't with the Hogwarts Express being a 60 minute wait, like it's obvious why its a longer wait and he's filmed on it so many times that he doesn't need to go on it either.

So my Fiance and I have a Disney trip planned for the middle of November...we were looking at rental cars and for some ungodly reason they seem to be ridiculously overpriced...We're talking $250 for an economy car for a week, but I kept scrolling down on the Costco Travel website, and I can rent a "Luxury" class car from Enterprise for $350....The car? A Tesla Model S. Talk about tempting for just a 100 bucks more, when in reality it might only be 50 bucks more when you factor in the gas we wouldn't have to buy. Plus then we could potentially get the super close parking at the themeparks because of the chargers.

So my Fiance and I have a Disney trip planned for the middle of November...we were looking at rental cars and for some ungodly reason they seem to be ridiculously overpriced...We're talking $250 for an economy car for a week, but I kept scrolling down on the Costco Travel website, and I can rent a "Luxury" class car from Enterprise for $350....The car? A Tesla Model S. Talk about tempting for just a 100 bucks more, when in reality it might only be 50 bucks more when you factor in the gas we wouldn't have to buy. Plus then we could potentially get the super close parking at the themeparks because of the chargers.
Jeepers. I mean go for it, when else will you get to drive a Tesla? And close parking to the parks? Sounds like a win to me!

I'd consider renting a Tesla, I'd love to experience one. I was just pricing rental cars for a trip to the Smokies in October, and it is a lot more than when I last rented. Granted that was a long time ago. My car is a small stick shift, and it's not comfortable for a long road trip with passengers, and our stuff. Plus I'm a little nervous driving a manual through the mountains. My area is mostly flat. Teslas weren't even an option in my area. If they were, I'd rent one just for the day, for fun.

I

I watched the Super enthused Video last night and thought she did a great job of reviewing the restaurant. Was open about being hosted and wasn’t brag-gy about it, just informative and grateful for the opportunity
She is fab. Hearing that Timbo took it to go is maddening.

Jeepers. I mean go for it, when else will you get to drive a Tesla? And close parking to the parks? Sounds like a win to me!
The nice thing about using my Costco Membership for Car Rentals is I get locked into a rate, don't have to put any $$$ down, and can cancel up to the day before the rental starts for any reason and not get penalized. Though I do wonder how they treat it when you return the car...am I supposed to give it back fully charged?

Home Vlog Time...

Tim says it's been awhile since they did a home vlog...well that's what happens when you insist on having vacations from your vacation of your life.

Jenn "misses" the home vlogs...mainly since I'm sure she's afraid to go outside, and staying home in her PJs all day is much easier for her.

Jack$on is now 9 months old, and he will be getting his own video about the changes he's going through.

Tim and Jenn want to go swimming, so that means they will not be swimming.

Tim is amazed that weather in some places can go from 80 degrees to 40 degrees in a single day...

Jenn is happy that all her TV shows are all back. Tim has to assert dominance and correct Jenn about mundane facts about a show they watched.

Tim pretends he's part of the MPAA and gives us a warning about the show they are watching since it has gore and horror.

The "big project" was that they cleaned the garage so they can fit ANOTHER CAR in there...so they aren't getting rid of the Chevy and will keep it along with the Tesla?

Tim "who" cleaned up the garage has to fix his clean up effort since he just threw it together willy nilly and didn't think it through. I guess Timbo was never taught "work smarter not harder".

Sweet Jesus we're only 5 minutes in and there are 22 more minutes of this left...

They didn't clean up any other part of the house, it's still a mess.

Tim coaxes a "DADA" out of Jack$on.

Both Tim and Jenn shove their hands in Jack$on's mouth to show us his baby teeth....Jack$on is not amused.

Jenn is confused as to why so many people are flying into Florida. They talk about how crowded the parks are...Jenn wants to know if there is a stand by line for people to wait to get into the park.

Jenn states they are planning on another Disney staycation trip soon. She hopes the crowd level is low....so does that mean they will be going into the parks? Because the resorts are still ghost towns.

Jenn isn't happy with Jack$on grinding his teeth, it's not a pleasant sound.

I have to fast forward this vlog, Tim is now playing a kiddy piano and wants us to tell him what songs have 5 notes or less so he can play Jack$on music.

The Trackers instead of supporting local business, like that German restaurant they raved about...are using their subscription box service to eat German food.

Tim brings up the fact they still haven't got into the pool.

Tim keeps calling his "umbrella stroller" an umbrella stroller despite the fact it's not an umbrella stroller since it has so many random contraptions and addons.

We get Jenn asking Jack$on does he "Love *insert random* thing" over and over.

Jenn's hair is a mess...they got a text from the Tesla dealership that their car was "born" the day before.

There is an enormous cache of cardboard boxes broken down in their dining room...I wonder how many of them were gifts they got from their fans that took years to open.

Jenn with the epitome line of their life "Now you know how we live, trash everywhere." More truer words have never been spoken

I will say the Slackers are smart for not showing any clocks in their house because they don't need people to know that Jenn wakes up at 11AM everyday.

They got their Tinkerbell AP magnet, I was able to spot it on the side of their fridge.

Tim enjoys his tiny skillet and wants to buy a full size one.

Jenn is sad there is no ketchup in the house for their eggs since they used all the ketchup to make Sloppy Joes.

They skyped with their "friends" the Ballingers...

They wanted to go away for Jack$on's Bday but it's Thanksgiving Weekend so Timbo can't be bothered. They are now changing his Birthday to be more convenient for them to celebrate.

Jenn demands a smash cake for Jack$ons Bday.

Jenn also states they don't have to go anywhere for his BDay...she is absolutely afraid to do anything outside of the house.

Jenn apologizes for the hodge podge of a video...well that's your editing at work dear. Tim says he doesn't remember any of it, go to your Doctor for a dementia check Timbo.

Tomorrow will be another Home Vlog, and they are going to attempt to finish a project during said Vlog.

Also note, there was no swimming involved in said video. I don't understand how these two people are incapable of finding time to do anything.

Last edited:
  • Haha
So another thrilling home vlog.
Why are they keeping the Chevy when they have the Tesla? Are they planning road trips? Or could they be considering returning the Tesla after a certain period of time? Unless Jenn will be driving - does she even have a license? Surely she must if she used to work back in the day, I don't think Orlando has the best public transport but I could be mistaken?

So another thrilling home vlog.
Why are they keeping the Chevy when they have the Tesla? Are they planning road trips? Or could they be considering returning the Tesla after a certain period of time? Unless Jenn will be driving - does she even have a license? Surely she must if she used to work back in the day, I don't think Orlando has the best public transport but I could be mistaken?
That's what I thought...Maybe Jenn conveniently got over her fear of driving...I joked with my Fiance they are keeping the Chevy so they can drive that when the Tesla is busy charging and vice versa. When Tim talked about cleaning out the garage, I figured they would need more space because the Model Y is bigger than their Chevy, not that they would be keeping both cars.

The "big project" was that they cleaned the garage so they can fit ANOTHER CAR in there...so they aren't getting rid of the Chevy and will keep it along with the Tesla?

Jenn is sad there is no ketchup in the house for their eggs since they used all the ketchup to make Sloppy Joes.

Jenn also states they don't have to go anywhere for his BDay...she is absolutely afraid to do anything outside of the house.
Again with the f-ing pool and their inability to get in it! I seriously don't understand it.

I did notice they are keeping the old car...interesting! Maybe Jenn will put her big girl pants back on and use one again someday.

OK, what is up with the ketchup on the eggs and he acts like he had no idea she likes that?!?! That's another thing they do a lot, act like they just met!

Yeah, just have the party at home, or while you are eating Thanksgiving dinner with your family, like the rest of the nation will be doing.

Home Vlog Time...

Tim says it's been awhile since they did a home vlog...well that's what happens when you insist on having vacations from your vacation of your life.

Jenn "misses" the home vlogs...mainly since I'm sure she's afraid to go outside, and staying home in her PJs all day is much easier for her.

Jack$on is now 9 months old, and he will be getting his own video about the changes he's going through.

Tim is amazed that weather in some places can go from 80 degrees to 40 degrees in a single day...

Jenn is happy that all her TV shows are all back. Tim has to assert dominance and correct Jenn about mundane facts about a show they watched.

Tim pretends he's part of the MPAA and gives us a warning about the show they are watching since it has gore and horror.

Tim "who" cleaned up the garage has to fix his clean up effort since he just threw it together willy nilly and didn't think it through. I guess Timbo was never taught "work smarter not harder".

Sweet Jesus we're only 5 minutes in and there are 22 more minutes of this left...

They didn't clean up any other part of the house, it's still a mess.

Tim coaxes a "DADA" out of Jack$on.

Both Tim and Jenn shove their hands in Jack$on's mouth to show us his baby teeth....Jack$on is not amused.

Jenn is confused as to why so many people are flying into Florida. They talk about how crowded the parks are...Jenn wants to know if there is a stand by line for people to wait to get into the park.

Jenn states they are planning on another Disney staycation trip soon. She hopes the crowd level is low....so does that mean they will be going into the parks? Because the resorts are still ghost towns.

Jenn isn't happy with Jack$on grinding his teeth, it's not a pleasant sound.

I have to fast forward this vlog, Tim is now playing a kiddy piano and wants us to tell him what songs have 5 notes or less so he can play Jack$on music.

The Trackers instead of supporting local business, like that German restaurant they raved about...are using their subscription box service to eat German food.

Tim brings up the fact they still haven't got into the pool.

Tim keeps calling his "umbrella stroller" an umbrella stroller despite the fact it's not an umbrella stroller since it has so many random contraptions and addons.

We get Jenn asking Jack$on does he "Love *insert random* thing" over and over.

Jenn's hair is a mess...they got a text from the Tesla dealership that their car was "born" the day before.

There is an enormous cache of cardboard boxes broken down in their dining room...I wonder how many of them were gifts they got from their fans that took years to open.

Jenn with the epitome line of their life "Now you know how we live, trash everywhere." More truer words have never been spoken

I will say the Slackers are smart for not showing any clocks in their house because they don't need people to know that Jenn wakes up at 11AM everyday.

They got their Tinkerbell AP magnet, I was able to spot it on the side of their fridge.

Tim enjoys his tiny skillet and wants to buy a full size one.

They skyped with their "friends" the Ballingers...

They wanted to go away for Jack$on's Bday but it's Thanksgiving Weekend so Timbo can't be bothered. They are now changing his Birthday to be more convenient for them to celebrate.

Jenn demands a smash cake for Jack$ons Bday.

Jenn apologizes for the hodge podge of a video...well that's your editing at work dear. Tim says he doesn't remember any of it, go to your Doctor for a dementia check Timbo.

Tomorrow will be another Home Vlog, and they are going to attempt to finish a project during said Vlog.

Also note, there was no swimming involved in said video. I don't understand how these two people are incapable of finding time to do anything.
Can I just say I LIVE for these recaps 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Again with the f-ing pool and their inability to get in it! I seriously don't understand it.

I did notice they are keeping the old car...interesting! Maybe Jenn will put her big girl pants back on and use one again someday.

OK, what is up with the ketchup on the eggs and he acts like he had no idea she likes that?!?! That's another thing they do a lot, act like they just met!

Yeah, just have the party at home, or while you are eating Thanksgiving dinner with your family, like the rest of the nation will be doing.
Well Jenn did get over her "florescent lights in Target" anxiety. Guess it's time for her to get over her "driving anxiety" too. Convenient anxiety is convenient. Her stans will be so proud of her even though it was all self diagnosed

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.