TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There really needs to be an entire thread for Prince Charming Dev because his level of douche seems to increase with every video
OMG I so agree, goodness knows how I came across him but it’s only recent -so he gets loads of ‘hosted’ stays and people send gift cards to him right? And the girlfriend /fiancé - they did a video about how she isn’t part of his ‘vlog’ but now appears on every freeby? I take it he is now another that calls this ‘ his job’ he really needs a thread but I can’t for the life of me think of a good name and don’t want to highjack this one.....it’s too good!!!

Yikes!!
I should have been more specific, i think she has some type of social anxiety. The only thing that is consistent about her illness is how she acts around people. But then again, you can Google basic symptoms of anxiety/social anxiety. The only reason I mentioned it is because I was dx with anxiety as well but I mine is only around people. my symptoms are like hers, except I will cry in social situations at times. I honestly think she really needs to be evaluated for a mood disorder
Yes, I absolutely agree with you! She does. (sorry if I had a brain fart; I didn't mean to sound like I initially outright disagreed w/ ya!)

I guess it just always bugs me when people like Jenn throw things around like that (like panic attacks) because I've experienced sooo many - real ones - often in the most unfortunate or completely benign of situations - and it's not fun, they're downright scary when they happen, the physical symptoms and sensations you feel are real, and they mess up your life and make you on edge all the time waiting for the next one in the back of your mind. It's not like you can just turn it off and on like she seems to do.

I liken it to when Kim Kardashian (when I'd hate-watch them years ago) would say she had a panic attack before doing something. No, Kim. You were just what we call....nervous.

Same thing with Jenn. It's not just that she would just get nervous or anxious or have some type of social anxiety (which I 100% agree with!) that she'd either acknowledge like an adult and seek help for, it'd be that she had full blown panic attacks and would amp up the drama and sympathy for the stans.

Like with the fertility. It's not just that she and Tim just hadn't conceived yet because it just didn't happen yet (and who knows why - anything from sex dry spells to just not timing it right; I mean we are talking about people who can't seem to do anything without consulting the stans LOL).... it was full-blown "I'm infertile - I'm barren - I can't have children - I never saw a doctor though for a legit DX - and I made peace with it so don't ever talk to us again about it." Such drama. :rolleyes:

End yet another Jenn-induced rant. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Yikes!!
I should have been more specific, i think she has some type of social anxiety. The only thing that is consistent about her illness is how she acts around people. But then again, you can Google basic symptoms of anxiety/social anxiety. The only reason I mentioned it is because I was dx with anxiety as well but I mine is only around people. my symptoms are like hers, except I will cry in social situations at times. I honestly think she really needs to be evaluated for a mood disorder
To be honest, if Jenn has social anxiety then it stems from her Twitter use. She was so nasty on Twitter to sooo many people. I believe she feared she’d come across someone in person who would tell her what they really thought to her face.
Petey, a few years ago at HHN (I think when she had pink hair) she drunkenly yelled at someone in the vlog: “Yeah, that’s why I blocked you! I blocked YOU!” I thought maybe it was you, but I don’t think you’re local.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
To be honest, if Jenn has social anxiety then it stems from her Twitter use. She was so nasty on Twitter to sooo many people. I believe she feared she’d come across someone in person who would tell her what they really thought to her face.
Petey, a few years ago at HHN (I think when she had pink hair) she drunkenly yelled at someone in the vlog: “Yeah, that’s why I blocked you! I blocked YOU!” I thought maybe it was you, but I don’t think you’re local.
YESSSSSSSSSS. I forgot all about Twitter!

Reactions: 3
As many others have pointed out I am concerned for Jackson, they shouldn’t be taking him out during the hottest parts of the day, they shouldn’t be taking him to a theme park more days than not, they should be giving him more water, they should be paying attention to his visual cues....and the stroller is absolutely ridiculous if you’re going to be that extreme to try and keep your baby cool then ITS TOO HOT! I’m hoping someone steps in and helps the kid

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just watched the latest vlog
They gave up letting him feed himself very quickly?! Just pop food on the tray every meal time and leave him too it. They’re holding him back so much

Scanning through latest vlog -

First, at 21:40, Jenn is loving the new sink sprayer. She says "so... I used to work at restaurants..." and it reminds her of that. I've been real-watching / hate-watching them FOREVER...since pretty much the beginning. When was this??!

Also, what in the holy hell of unsanitary danger is that laying nonchalantly on the window sill? If that's there, I could only imagine what's elsewhere throughout that cesspool of a home. 😲

Jackson, I recommend staying inside your play area.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9

First, at 21:40, Jenn is loving the new sink sprayer. She says "so... I used to work at restaurants..." and it reminds her of that. I've been real-watching / hate-watching them FOREVER...since pretty much the beginning. When was this??!

Also, what in the holy hell of unsanitary danger is that laying nonchalantly on the window sill? If that's there, I could only imagine what's elsewhere throughout that cesspool of a home. 😲

Lordt, they better hope Jackson isn't a climber when he becomes more mobile. If it even happens any time soon since they don't let the poor kid do anything for himself. That's a DCF case waiting to happen if he ever gets a hold of that

Good catch! It looks like a bomb hit their house. My husband and I worked over 40 hours a week outside of the home with a kid and we kept the clutter to a minimum. They don’t have outside jobs Other than going to Disney. There is no excuse for the filth except maybe depression. And that ridiculous stroller reminds me of those people that walk around with a whole orchestra attached to themselves. Do you love it? She must love a mess

Gin Slacker sucking bbq sauce off her disgusting unwashed fingers in a theme park during a pandemic

• Sick
The Slackers are at Epcot because they want to try new things....

So I'm expecting them to try absolutely no new things.

They also want to see if Regal Eagle Smokehouse is good. Jen had the Vegan option last time, this time she wants some meat....OH YEAAAAAAAAAAH

SALVO Jenn says it looks like it might rain...She's stealing Tim's schtick.

Tim is upset that certain booths aren't open on the weekdays...It's like he should've realized this by now.

Tim is in mourning the waffle booth isn't open.

They passed 3 booths and didn't get anything from the because they tried everything at Hawaii, it's too hot for cheese soup from Canada, and Tim doesn't want the lobster dish from Citrus Blossom.

They are getting the pork belly from Brazil for the "first time" this year when in reality Timbo had it earlier this year. He has the memory of a goldfish.

Tim also shocked the Friendship Boats are running at Epcot....they've been running internally at Epcot for awhile now.

Jenn says the pork belly is so easy to cut...then proceeds to struggle cutting the pork belly.

She said she used to get it all the time and had a bad one and stopped getting it....That would be fine if they didn't get the Canadian Filet over and over and be disappointed every time.

Tim complains about the beans ruining the flavor of the pork belly.

They stopped at the Morocco booth Tim got baklava and Jenn got the Spicy Hummus Fries

Jenn said "Tim's baklava looks bigger than expected" Words TImbo has never heard about his manhood.

Tim says the Spicy Hummus Fries aren't spicy but then 20 seconds later he says they are spicy.

I feel bad for Jack$on he's clearly on the back burner when it comes to when they are in the parks...he only gets his snackies because bad parenting.

They go back to Mitsukoshi because last time Jack$on ruined their chance to look in the store because he was unhappy.

They buy Jack$on the "Lazy Egg" as Michael Kay calls it.

The Bojos who are afraid to touch things on rides...have no issues picking up plushes and what not.

They finally get to Regal Eagle and there is nobody eating inside.

They got a beef brisket sammich with onion rings....Tim says it looks REALLY *beat* delicious...it looks super dry to me.

The brisket isn't tender...but isn't super chewy.

Tim declares whomever decided to use garlic toast to make a bbq sammich his hero.

For people who raved about 4 Rivers I can't see how Regal Eagle competes...It might be good for QS but I can't see how it would fare against 4 Rivers or even Polite Pig.

Since they split a sammich and side, Tim has excess calories to ingest so he gets the American Dream Frozen Drink.

Jenn complains her frozen lemonade isn't tart enough.

Tim drops the phrase "Patented Pullout" That's how Jenn remained barren for so many years.

They go into the Disney Passholder Popup Shop....well later than any other vlogger.....how the might have fallen off the Disney Media List.

Jenn says Tim's Parents bought them a Cuckoo Clock but never opened it, just like their fans gifts and mail.

Dim gets the discounts wrong...he didn't realize that items are 50% off and then 30% off of that as well.

No wonder Disney dropped them outside of their racism and what not, they add absolutely nothing with their vlogs.

They just found out how the discounts work....They are buying the fancy Norwegian Jackets because they are 50% off and 30% off. They were originally were 175 were like 62 bucks.

They are walking Jack$on backwards because apparently it helps him fall asleep. They are struggling to find ways to get Jack$on to sleep in his stroller.

Jenn called it "literally" the perfect weather day.

They said people suggested bringing a noise machine with them so Jack$on can sleep in the parks...So they need a noise machine, 3 fans, and 1 personal AC unit...This kid is going to struggle so badly adjusting to pretty much everything.

Tim has "heard" reports that Anna and Elsa have been doing pop up meet and greets outside their Royal Summerhaus in Norway....in addition to their cavalcade appearances.

Apparently the birds were circling around Jack$on and Tim was afraid that the birds were going to steal his snackies.

Tim nearly drops an F Bomb when he turns around to see Jenn not wearing her mask.

The jackets they bought were apparently womens jackets....it fits Tim and he will keep it haha.

Tim had no idea he bought a womens jacket....

This is legitimately the funniest the Trackers have done in years.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I feel bad for Jack$on he's clearly on the back burner when it comes to when they are in the parks...he only gets his snackies because bad parenting.
This pic of Jackson makes me so sad...as they stuff their faces for the umpteenth time and Jackson is relegated to munching on "snackies." :( And why is he so far away from them?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I made the mistake of demanding PURE SILENCE the second my son fell asleep and now he has a tough time sleeping in anything but and wakes at the slightest noise (my own mistake hey we all have to make them) BUT it feels like Dim and Dimmer are making EVERY mistake in the proverbial book
Yes that is it, they are making all the mistakes, no matter how many comments they get on their vlogs to stop doing this or that. They always comment on the comments and take some advice, but always the wrong advice.

If people were obsessing this much over my child, I’d make damn sure I never showed their face in videos! These people are so insane!
That is just weird! Why would you know that?? I watched the birth video, the video where they said he was being born the next day, but I have NO idea what his birthday is. Why would I care!

This pic of Jackson makes me so sad...as they stuff their faces for the umpteenth time and Jackson is relegated to munching on "snackies." :( And why is he so far away from them?
😳 SERIOUSLY!
People are right, he is just an afterthought to them. Jackson is their SON, not a pet or something to show off when convenient. And they treat him like CRAP! 😡 😤

They were more in tune with and took better care of Armani and Bandit!

This whole exploitation of buddy Jack$on, just makes me sad ☹. I mean it was just so wrong that he was born on YT, but bathing him in the kitchen sink on camera and having a camera shoved in face at every opportunity. Dragging him to the theme parks, which clearly he hates, just for subs and views is just so awful! This child as cute as he is really needs to interact with other kids, not just Mamma and Daddy. The whole thing is just sad ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The Slackers are at Epcot because they want to try new things....

So I'm expecting them to try absolutely no new things.

They also want to see if Regal Eagle Smokehouse is good. Jen had the Vegan option last time, this time she wants some meat....OH YEAAAAAAAAAAH

SALVO Jenn says it looks like it might rain...She's stealing Tim's schtick.

Tim is upset that certain booths aren't open on the weekdays...It's like he should've realized this by now.

Tim is in mourning the waffle booth isn't open.

They passed 3 booths and didn't get anything from the because they tried everything at Hawaii, it's too hot for cheese soup from Canada, and Tim doesn't want the lobster dish from Citrus Blossom.

They are getting the pork belly from Brazil for the "first time" this year when in reality Timbo had it earlier this year. He has the memory of a goldfish.

Tim also shocked the Friendship Boats are running at Epcot....they've been running internally at Epcot for awhile now.

Jenn says the pork belly is so easy to cut...then proceeds to struggle cutting the pork belly.

She said she used to get it all the time and had a bad one and stopped getting it....That would be fine if they didn't get the Canadian Filet over and over and be disappointed every time.

Tim complains about the beans ruining the flavor of the pork belly.

They stopped at the Morocco booth Tim got baklava and Jenn got the Spicy Hummus Fries

Jenn said "Tim's baklava looks bigger than expected" Words TImbo has never heard about his manhood.

Tim says the Spicy Hummus Fries aren't spicy but then 20 seconds later he says they are spicy.

They go back to Mitsukoshi because last time Jack$on ruined their chance to look in the store because he was unhappy.

They buy Jack$on the "Lazy Egg" as Michael Kay calls it.

The Bojos who are afraid to touch things on rides...have no issues picking up plushes and what not.

They finally get to Regal Eagle and there is nobody eating inside.

They got a beef brisket sammich with onion rings....Tim says it looks REALLY *beat* delicious...it looks super dry to me.

The brisket isn't tender...but isn't super chewy.

Tim declares whomever decided to use garlic toast to make a bbq sammich his hero.

For people who raved about 4 Rivers I can't see how Regal Eagle competes...It might be good for QS but I can't see how it would fare against 4 Rivers or even Polite Pig.

Since they split a sammich and side, Tim has excess calories to ingest so he gets the American Dream Frozen Drink.

Jenn complains her frozen lemonade isn't tart enough.

Tim drops the phrase "Patented Pullout" That's how Jenn remained barren for so many years.

They go into the Disney Passholder Popup Shop....well later than any other vlogger.....how the might have fallen off the Disney Media List.

Jenn says Tim's Parents bought them a Cuckoo Clock but never opened it, just like their fans gifts and mail.

Dim gets the discounts wrong...he didn't realize that items are 50% off and then 30% off of that as well.

No wonder Disney dropped them outside of their racism and what not, they add absolutely nothing with their vlogs.

They just found out how the discounts work....They are buying the fancy Norwegian Jackets because they are 50% off and 30% off. They were originally were 175 were like 62 bucks.

They are walking Jack$on backwards because apparently it helps him fall asleep. They are struggling to find ways to get Jack$on to sleep in his stroller.

Jenn called it "literally" the perfect weather day.

They said people suggested bringing a noise machine with them so Jack$on can sleep in the parks...So they need a noise machine, 3 fans, and 1 personal AC unit...This kid is going to struggle so badly adjusting to pretty much everything.

Tim has "heard" reports that Anna and Elsa have been doing pop up meet and greets outside their Royal Summerhaus in Norway....in addition to their cavalcade appearances.

Apparently the birds were circling around Jack$on and Tim was afraid that the birds were going to steal his snackies.

Tim nearly drops an F Bomb when he turns around to see Jenn not wearing her mask.

The jackets they bought were apparently womens jackets....it fits Tim and he will keep it haha.

Tim had no idea he bought a womens jacket....

This is legitimately the funniest the Trackers have done in years.
If you remember, he also did buy a womens robe for the hospital stay for Jackson's birth. Just sayin'.

Good catch! It looks like a bomb hit their house. My husband and I worked over 40 hours a week outside of the home with a kid and we kept the clutter to a minimum. They don’t have outside jobs Other than going to Disney. There is no excuse for the filth except maybe depression. And that ridiculous stroller reminds me of those people that walk around with a whole orchestra attached to themselves. Do you love it? She must love a mess
Yes, but do you edit 13 hours a day?

What is up with Tim's reaction to the booths not being open? He says this EVERY SINGLE TIME! So why act so flabbergasted over it. He already KNEW this!

More and more I think Tim is the issue with everything Jackson. He is the one over reacting and making idiotic decisions.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.